Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 05:24 GMT
For someone with a toddler and would prefer not to have the GamePad lying around if you don't have to, can I use the Pro Controller to turn on the system, go to an app like Netflix or Hulu, and watch a video?
2. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 23:19 GMT
Not sure mine was delayed so I won't know until mid December sorry
Nintendo Network ID: THE_WOLF
3. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 23:38 GMT
Yeah, you can turn on the system and navigate the home menu if you need to.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
4. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 23:48 GMT
I was curious myself thanks @CapnPancakez
5. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 00:29 GMT
So I can leave the GamePad by the toilet? Brilliant.