Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 05:24 GMT
For someone with a toddler and would prefer not to have the GamePad lying around if you don't have to, can I use the Pro Controller to turn on the system, go to an app like Netflix or Hulu, and watch a video?
2. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 23:19 GMT
Not sure mine was delayed so I won't know until mid December sorry
Add me for friend safari and I'll give you two US dollars
Nintendo Network ID: THE_WOLF
3. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 23:38 GMT
Yeah, you can turn on the system and navigate the home menu if you need to.
VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.
Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
4. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 23:48 GMT
I was curious myself thanks @CapnPancakez
5. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 00:29 GMT
So I can leave the GamePad by the toilet? Brilliant.