Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Wed 20th Jul 2011 10:33 BST
"I think [Wii U is] sending the message that the new transition is going to happen - and we're going to have new machines coming soon," Guillemot told Gamasutra. This console is coming with very innovative features that will change the video game industry .To gamers, it is really a piece of good news.
Edited on Wed 20th July, 2011 @ 19:39 by theblackdragon
2. Posted: Wed 20th Jul 2011 10:38 BST
3. Posted: Wed 20th Jul 2011 11:41 BST
Yves Guillemot of Ubisoft ?
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
4. Posted: Wed 20th Jul 2011 11:44 BST
Microsoft would disagree.
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
5. Posted: Wed 20th Jul 2011 19:07 BST
Good, I thought they were 'coming later.'
To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo
6. Posted: Wed 20th Jul 2011 19:15 BST
Lets bring em on! About time! It wil be Nintendo vs Sony/ Microsoft = Fun vs Graphics......again.
7. Posted: Wed 20th Jul 2011 19:16 BST
If those things don't do anything else than "HIGH SUPER HD GFX TuRBO POWER"...
Then I'm not interested.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.