Wii U Forum

Topic: PS3 & XBOX 360 Ports 'You'd' like to see on Wii U?

Showing 81 to 100 of 102

AuthorMessage

voulg160

81. Posted:

anything that comes out during its launch period

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

AuthorMessage

Aviator

82. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

That game actually looked pretty good. If you already have a PS360 (I don't) you can get it from GameStop for UNDER $10. As for myself though, I don't care if it ports over to Wii U or not. I have DN3D.

You kidding right.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/duke-nukem-forever/84187

The 'you kidding right' I believe was aimed at the fact you want to play Duke Nukem Forever.

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Pixel-Perfect

83. Posted:

DoA 5, Tales of Graces, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Ultimately Glorious Hyper Mega Tournament Edition U.

Pixel-Perfect

3DS Friend Code: 4227-2067-0445

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

84. Posted:

I'm interested in Mass Effect 3, so I'd like to see the first two games in the series make it over. Otherwise I'm not really interested in any ports. I would happily spend money on a new Armored Core game if it was done well or a new Front Mission game (though hopefully with a less crap storyline than the original). A new Battletech game would also be ace (that one on the Playstation was the best reason to have that monstrous flight stick). Basically anything with giant robots in it.

Oh and a new Godzilla game - that would be ace!

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

Ryno

85. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Resident Evil 6: Wii U Edition - With 'Wii remote Pointer Controls + Nunchuck' as an Alternate Control Scheme. B-)

Along with:

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Untitled

Double Dragon: Neon
Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Hokori

86. Posted:

Actuall Dead Rising 2 could be cool using the wii u controller like a camera

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

87. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

You don't use the camera in dead rising 2.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Hokori

88. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

[/div]

You don't use the camera in dead rising 2.

I thought there was DLC for Frank???

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

89. Posted:

Yeah he has dlc and his own version of dead rising 2. ( Damn you capcpom and your endless skus)

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

90. Posted:

@Ryno
Completely forgot about WayForward's Double D Neo. :D And how's Castlevania Harmony of Despair btw?

Also, on the topic of the PS3 & XBOX 360. I finally got around to playing the Rayman Origins demo on the PS3 last night. Right off the bat my jaw dropped in all of it's drop dead gorgeousness. The art style is just wonderful and extremely eye catching and of course the 1080p graphics will make you fall absolutely in love, although with any HD game you do get used to it after a while, and what matters next is the core gameplay which is pretty solid stuff I guess. I just wanted to get an idea of what would be in store with me with Rayman Legends(which looks much better apperantly) for the Wii U.

Then i checked out Batman Arkham City.....Looks great, sounds great and I'm sure for what it is 'plays' great. But the 3D brawling was a complete turn off for me....It just didn't feel kinetic, as what I'm used to in something like Devil May Cry or No More Heroes....Hmmm, i'll blame it on my HDTV's wonky input lag when playing HD content. :p I never really gave it a chance, i put in maybe 20 minutes...It's no suprise, 3D brawlers were just never really my bogus bag, at least the stealth based gameplay and batman's gizmo's keep it interesting and the atmospheric broke down city that is AC itself. and hey, this IS batman. :p Really though, why do i get the feeling that this game is practically a 'no challenge' cake walk?

Trine 2. Wow, too bad we don't live in a world like this. :p Just to experience the gorgeous mafic and higly surreal fantasy-based environments is worth the play through. Still undecided on Batman....the combat seems so unchallenging and almost hack 'n slash button mashy. Devil May cry as far as I'm concerned and even No more heroes did it right. Batman does a lot of unintuitive slow mo combat for the sake of looking cool, and comes off rather annoying and just flashy half the time.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Wesker

91. Posted:

@WaveBoy LOL at demoing next gen games on a current gen system and saying that you can't wan't to play them.

Wesker

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

92. Posted:

Wesker wrote:

@WaveBoy LOL at demoing next gen games on a current gen system and saying that you can't wan't to play them.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Can't wait to play them using the Wii U's gamepad that is. I can't play current HD systems on my HDTV considering the bad input lag renders them unplayable(Wii on the other hand works great) The reason i downloaded the demo's was to get an example of how they'd look on my TV. I have to make another HDTV upgrade before i take the plunge.

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

93. Posted:

@Waveboy

Th
On batman you have to wait till you upgrade your stats. By the end of arkham aslyum I was able to take down 20 people and some had weapons and ot was glorious.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

94. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

[/div]

That game actually looked pretty good. If you already have a PS360 (I don't) you can get it from GameStop for UNDER $10. As for myself though, I don't care if it ports over to Wii U or not. I have DN3D.

[/div]

You kidding right.

[/div]

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/duke-nukem-forever/84187

[/div]

The 'you kidding right' I believe was aimed at the fact you want to play Duke Nukem Forever.

What? It doesn't look AWFUL. I've seen gameplay videos and (although it isn't the definitive Duke Nukem of the generation) it looks like a breath of fresh air from FPSes such as Call of Duty.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

95. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

@Waveboy

Th
On batman you have to wait till you upgrade your stats. By the end of arkham aslyum I was able to take down 20 people and some had weapons and ot was glorious.

[/div]

[/div]

Bah, I played it for another 20 minutes and i just can't get into it. The Brawling is 2nd rate 'challenge wise' and pretty sloppy in comparison to devil may cry 4 for example which truly tests your skills and is super kinetic and intuitive. DMC4 is a beast in the challenge department, extremely rewarding and will put any one to the test until you've mastered enemies patterns and got a gyst of the controls and abilities., batman AC seems like a complete pushover....

Batman beating up some baddies may 'look' great and flashy, but it's just not intuitive or fun pulling off the countering and batman A** kicking. Zero skill required by the looks of it at least with the combat....And i hear the boss battles are ridiculously easy. Hell, I'm better off playing the original Batman for NES and Batman The Brave & the Bold for the Wii :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

96. Posted:

Try lowering your expectations, will ya? Not every brawler is Devil May Cry. Believe me, if I used that as a standard, there's no way in hell I'd enjoy any game, and then I'd be pretty bored when I'm not playing DMC. That series is Brawling perfection, but then again, it's also a completely different style from Batman, which the combat isn't meant to be a challenging beast right out of the gate, nor is it even the focus, really. I prefer to use stealth and gadgets in that game, just like the Batman I know would. Not to say the combat can't be fun, once you understand it. Really, this is on of those cases where you'll have to work with the game and try to understand what it's trying to be. It's trying to be a Batman game, and Batman is not Dante.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ryno

97. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Hell, I'm better off playing the original Batman for NES and Batman The Brave & the Bold for the Wii :p

Well duh, that isa given! You are always better off playing a NES game over todays games :)

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Ryno

98. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

@Ryno
Completely forgot about WayForward's Double D Neo. :D And how's Castlevania Harmony of Despair btw?

So dude, you better up to speed on the Double Drag and by that I mean playing 1-3 on the NES. I need to get a copy of Super. They better remix some of the classic tracks. Anyway, I haven't played Harmony of Despair. It is tempting to downlaod for the PS3 but I would rather wait to download it along with Neon (if they come out for the Wii U) to play with the the Wavania! :D

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

99. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Hell, I'm better off playing the original Batman for NES and Batman The Brave & the Bold for the Wii :p

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Well duh, that isa given! You are always better off playing a NES game over todays games :)

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Can't argue with that! At least i'll get a good challenge unlike most of these PS3/XBOX games where save points are every 5 minutes and where constant 'hold you by the hand' tutorials are the norm. When i played Batman AC....it reminded me about everything i disliked about videogams, the modern 3D brawler(as good as devily may cry 4 is i still didn't care to go through with it.) I know that's only a splash of what's in Batman AC, but i think it's the traditional control scheme for this open world '3D' games that put me off in this day and age...i was also put off by the analog aiming for the Batarang and what have you. The wii remote/pointer controls would of been amazing for this! and far more immersive! :D

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

100. Posted:

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
I would like to see Crash Bandicoot again.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213