Wii U Forum

Topic: PS3 & XBOX 360 Ports 'You'd' like to see on Wii U?

Showing 61 to 80 of 102

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

61. Posted:

Knux wrote:

/me gets on topic and looks at posts. He sees that some gamers rather buy the Wii U which will probably be more expensive compared to a PS3 or 360. Not only that, but both the PS3 and 360 have a much more massive library of games than the Wii U will have at launch.

Untitled

There is no logic in that whatsoever unless you're a Nintendo only gamer for some lame reason.

It makes even less sense to buy a system going out of its life cycle just so you can get old games and ONLY old games. If you buy a new system that gets ports of older games along with an entire library of new games coming out, doesn't it make sense to get the newer system instead of one that will be leaving the market in a year or two?

I mean really. That would be like saying "Well, since the ATARI 2600 has been out already and has a larger library than the PS3 at launch, it makes more sense to buy one of those and all of the good games that came on that system!!"

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

62. Posted:

Knux wrote:

Not only that, but both the PS3 and 360 have a much more massive library of games than the Wii U will have at launch.

Untitled

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

63. Posted:

Knux clearly missed the part where the Wii U gamepad's innovative controller and brand new gameplay elements come into play. It breath's new life into the games from a gameplay perspective and that to me means alot. Plus i don't care to own Sony or MS based systems anymore, i just don't have any real interest in them aside from a few games. I've still got my PS3, collecting epic dust bunnies that is. B-)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

64. Posted:

If you want those games, just buy a PS3/360 U_U

Catbugloggery
3DS Friends Code: 5069-3933-8364
Happy horsies.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

65. Posted:

LeCorporal wrote:

[/div]

Oh man...lol This thread has basically turned into a 'just get them on PS3/XBOX 360" while completely dismissing the new Wii U Gamepad screen gameplay features, the works which can benifit greatly to the experience by making it fresh from a gameplay perspective and blah blah. Besides, many people on here including myself have no desire to get a playstaion or Xbox. Anyways!

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

66. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Knux clearly missed the part where the Wii U gamepad's innovative controller and brand new gameplay elements come into play. It breath's new life into the games from a gameplay perspective and that to me means alot. Plus i don't care to own Sony or MS based systems anymore, i just don't have any real interest in them aside from a few games. I've still got my PS3, collecting epic dust bunnies that is. B-)

Where are examples of it. Reathjng new life.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

67. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

LeCorporal wrote:

[/div]

Oh man...lol

Thats hat i get for not reading the last page...anyway, i agree with knux

Catbugloggery
3DS Friends Code: 5069-3933-8364
Happy horsies.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

68. Posted:

Well if 'zombiU' were released for the PS3 using traditional controls you'd be missing out on the gamepad's screen scanner, bug out bag(which is just awesome), and using it as a sniper rifle along with a few othr clever ideas. Some may not care, but i do otherwise i'd completely pass on the game. It's bad enough that it doesn't have pointer controls, but these new gamepad idea's have basically won me over regardless.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

69. Posted:

http://www.screwattack.com/video/NickCraigplaySING-1351251

Yep the wii u pad is great.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

70. Posted:

I think I'll get the Wii U because it only has one fitness game, one dancing game, and one singing game.
The PS360 has way more than that...it clearly is the worse decision.

But staying on topic...
I guess Arkham Asylum would be okay.
And Battlefield.
And Dance Central...

Edited on by kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

71. Posted:

I want Fez on a Nintendo console.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Koos

72. Posted:

I agree with Wave boy. It doesn't make sense for many people to buy two consoles instead of buying one and having some specific ports they want. Just the amount of money on the other console and time to play a lot. Many people.are perfectly fine with one console. Especially on the wii actually if you didn't play all the VC games that can last a lifetime. Different degrees of gamers interests and history od games that they played or can play a year.

Koos

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

73. Posted:

@Kyuubikid213 - And I bought a PSOne instead of a PS2 when it came out, and still do not regret that decision. I also got a VHS player instead of a DVD Player around the Time DVD Players came out (actually, I still don't have DVD player...can a PS3 play DVDs?). It's called being economical. What's the point of investing in a system now, when it will only get better, and cheaper down the line? Even the Vita, for all its great hardware and games, wasn't worth picking up over a PS3 at launch, because it would've taken me years to save up and purchase the amount of great games to equal what I got for the PS3. I can get tons of cheap PS3 games now that I've got one, and when those dry up, then I'll get a Wii U. Not before. It would be a complete waste to do otherwise.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Koos

74. Posted:

Imagine the Wonder book port though. It will be epic.

Koos

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

75. Posted:

'

Your link is broken. Your argument is invalid.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

76. Posted:

The video was taken down. :(

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

77. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

@Kyuubikid213 - And I bought a PSOne instead of a PS2 when it came out, and still do not regret that decision. I also got a VHS player instead of a DVD Player around the Time DVD Players came out (actually, I still don't have DVD player...). It's called being economical. What's the point of investing in a system now, when it will only get better, and cheaper down the line? Even the Vita, for all its great hardware and games, wasn't worth picking up over a PS3 at launch, because it would've taken me years to save up and purchase the amount of great games to equal what I got for the PS3. I can get tons of cheap PS3 games now that I've got one, and when those dry up, then I'll get a Wii U. Not before. It would be a complete waste to do otherwise.

Well then. Be economical. I'm still buying a Wii U early on because I want to.

Back on topic...
Red Dead Redemption...
Enchanted Arms...
Kingdom Hearts...

This list is getting longer...I guess I have been missing out a little. STILL NO REGRETS! :)

AuthorMessage

Koos

78. Posted:

The game too. New Zelda U in development instead.

Koos

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

79. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

The video was taken down. :(

Looked at Link "ScrewAttack" As much as i used to enjoy going to that site when 'The Angry VideoGame Nerd' was fresh off the scene, SA themselves seem to hate motion controlled or 'any' type of new gameplay innovation outside of traditional controls. I'd take their silly close minded opinions with a grain of bodaciously oozey salt. :p But their stance on retro gaming and their Top 10 lists are always great stuff hehe.

AuthorMessage

ventus20

80. Posted:

i would like beyond good and evil 2 game on it

ventus20