Wii U Forum

Topic: PS3 & XBOX 360 Ports 'You'd' like to see on Wii U?

Showing 41 to 60 of 102

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

41. Posted:

TheN64Dude wrote:

All Sonic games

Are you sure about that?

Untitled

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

42. Posted:

TheN64Dude wrote:

All Sonic games that aren't sonic 06. (fixed)

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

mamp

43. Posted:

Lollipop Chainsaw!

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

44. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Lollipop Chainsaw!

Possibly one of the greatest video game titles ever. B-)

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

mamp

45. Posted:

@WaveBoy
I know right? I can't wait to play it, after No More Heroes I fell in love with Suda 51 games, it needs to come to the Wii U. Also I hope they add in costumes Sheik and Zero Suit Juliet anyone maybe sports-wear Peach too.

Edited on by mamp

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Fang

46. Posted:

Ok guys, this isn't about whether you own a PS3 or a 360. It's about what games could be successfully ported to the Wii U, i.e what games could offer more gameplay modes and/or better controls. For example, instead pressing start to bring up a map in Skyrim (need a better example) you look at the touchscreen.

Divinipedia

AuthorMessage

Fang

47. Posted:

We can be sure RE6 and RE5 will get a Wii U. There's no such thing as 'exclusives' to Capcom, I'm surprised they haven't already ported Revelations to the Vita...

Divinipedia

AuthorMessage

Koos

48. Posted:

Mortal Kombat. That's about it.

Koos

AuthorMessage

Koos

49. Posted:

Fang wrote:

We can be sure RE6 and RE5 will get a Wii U. There's no such thing as 'exclusives' to Capcom, I'm surprised they haven't already ported Revelations to the Vita...

Well it's going to be pretty sucky without the 3D.

Koos

AuthorMessage

Faron

50. Posted:

Fang wrote:

Ok guys, this isn't about whether you own a PS3 or a 360. It's about what games could be successfully ported to the Wii U, i.e what games could offer more gameplay modes and/or better controls. For example, instead pressing start to bring up a map in Skyrim (need a better example) you look at the touchscreen.

[/div]

Whoa, i hope they don't port Skyrim. One broken console because of that game is enough for me.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Faron

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

51. Posted:

I would like to see...
Just Cause 2 (but I'm getting Lego City anyways...)
Soul Calibur 5 (since 2 is AWESOME)
Skyrim (buggy as HELL, but whatevs...)
Fallout 3 OR New Vegas

That's it? I thought the list would be longer... I mean, Nintendo already has me covered with Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham City, Assassin's Creed III, Ninja Gaiden, and ZombiU (I know it isn't a port, but it fills the hole of L4D). No wonder why I love Nintendo...

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

52. Posted:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

That game actually looked pretty good. If you already have a PS360 (I don't) you can get it from GameStop for UNDER $10. As for myself though, I don't care if it ports over to Wii U or not. I have DN3D.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

53. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

[/div]

That game actually looked pretty good. If you already have a PS360 (I don't) you can get it from GameStop for UNDER $10. As for myself though, I don't care if it ports over to Wii U or not. I have DN3D.

You kidding right.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

54. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

You kidding right.

I really hope so too.

OT:I'd like to see Little Big Planet,it's never going to happen though :P

3DS FC: 3625-8855-6496 PKMN X: Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

AuthorMessage

moomoo

55. Posted:

None, because I already own an Xbox 360.
Really, the only games that I feel could actually benefit in a real way without detracting too much from dev budgets would be fighting games. Dead or Alive: Dimensions and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom got me into fighting games because I was able to see what moves my character was able to use on screen. I feel the controller could really get semi-casual players into this genre that has a very high learning curve.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

56. Posted:

Fang wrote:

Exactly. People keep saying,"What do i care, I already own a PS3 or XBOX 360. Well the big difference here is the Wii U Gamepad screen features that obviously aren't possible on the PS3 or XBOX 360 versions of these games which opens up the door to a fresh, innovative and far more unique experience. what's not to get?

I probably still won't bother with the new Batman, but i must admit the new GamePad screen ideas and the like have mildy spiked my interest. :p

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

SonyFACE

57. Posted:

I don't really want BO2, but: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/06/black_ops_2_coming_t...

Edited on by SonyFACE

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

58. Posted:

Minecraft
Street Fighter X Tekken
Trials Evolution
Soul Calibur 4
Soul Calibur 5

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

59. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Duke Nukem Forever.

You kidding right.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/duke-nukem-forever/84187

Edited on by kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Knux

60. Posted:

/me gets on topic and looks at posts. He sees that some gamers rather buy the Wii U which will probably be more expensive compared to a PS3 or 360. Not only that, but both the PS3 and 360 have a much more massive library of games than the Wii U will have at launch.

Untitled

There is no logic in that whatsoever unless you're a Nintendo only gamer for some lame reason, and it's pretty obvious that I'm not a fan of a million ports for the Wii U. It's cool that the Wii U is getting better third party support, but it needs some original games to make it sell.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990