Wii U Forum

Topic: PS3 & XBOX 360 Ports 'You'd' like to see on Wii U?

Showing 21 to 40 of 102

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

21. Posted:

MickeyMac just loves his playstation as I love my Nintendo, i can't be bothered dipping into multiple modern consoles. I've said this a zillion times but it's a giant videogame jungle out there in this day and age and i just don't care for a lot of it or have the desire to keep up. Aside from oldschool nintendo retro(with splashes of Genesis and Atari 2600) i'm sticking with Nintendo only as far as current gen systems go and that's that. I love my nintendo exclusives and innovative control schemes, they can't be beat imo. ;)

I've already locked down 6 Wii U launch titles that I'll be purchasing > NSMBWii U, Pikmin 3, Nintendo Land, Game & Wario, Zombi U(maybe....) and Rayman legends(if it makes it for launch). I can only imagine how much more awesome nintendo titles will be on the way. The only reason I'd play my PS3 is for Capcom and Konami tiles.....I played through RE5.... It was just 'ok' i felt. Didn't give a damn for Lost Planet 1 & 2 OR Dead Rising 1 & 2. Where as Konami's done practically zippo' for me as well....Castlevania's been stripped down to a 3D god of war clone, and as for Contra....Well, Contra Hard corps uprising would definitly be a title I'd check out. I planned on to but i complete forgot about it......It will probably be the final game before i toss my PS3. We all know RE6 will make it to the wii u anyways.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

22. Posted:

Hardcorp is coming free to Play Station Plus users, if you have a subscription.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

23. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

MickeyMac just loves his playstation as I love my Nintendo...

Not really. I'm just practical, is all. It just doesn't make sense to me to spend more money for less, or rather, to spend money on ports of games that are cheaper on other consoles.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

mamp

24. Posted:

I have a 360 so yeah...

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

25. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

MickeyMac just loves his playstation as I love my Nintendo...

[/div]

Not really. I'm just practical, is all. It just doesn't make sense to me to spend more money for less, or rather, to spend money on ports of games that are cheaper on other consoles.

Because i don't want my playstaion 3. It still annoys me that i have it yet the only reason i've still been holding on to it is because of it's Blu player(which really doesn't matter anymore considering i just picked up a 3D blueray player over a month ago. :p ). Besides if certain PS3 titles get ported to the Wii U with alternate control schemes and innovative ideas ala the Wii U gamepad's screen or Wii Remote plus controls than hell yes it's worth my extra cash. What's not to get? New ways to experience these titles for that little bit of extra cash. Seems worth it to me, if your a fan of motion controls and whatever the Wii gamepad has in store. If not, get a PS3 and play them for that console. end of story. Whocares?

Edited on by WaveWarlock

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

skywake

26. Posted:

edit: and I post this knowing it'll probably be RC in Australia anyways :(

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

RR529

27. Posted:

I have a PS3 and 360, and am probably going to get Dead or Alive 5 on one of them, but if it's ever announced for The 'U, I'd consider getting it for that.

Also wish Final Fantasy X HD was multiplatform (Although I'd want a FFX3D for 3DS more than FFXHD on The 'U, since I can already get it for PS3).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

28. Posted:

Duke Nukem Forever.

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

29. Posted:

Save you the time and get a PS3, or 360 they got Banjo. :P

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

TheN64Dude

30. Posted:

Sonic Generations

Get "N" or Get Out!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

31. Posted:

The only reason I'd get a PS2 is for Silent Hill 2(which i already have), 3 and 4....maybe Klonoa 2 if it even compares to Klonoa on the Wii and isn't just in japanese. :p

Anyways! Dead Space 3(Not released yet) with Wii pointer controls would be another....Maybe. I could never get into 1 or 2 on the PS3. The controls were pretty clunky and sloppy feeling. I Much prefer the 3rd person controls(And yes I'm talking analog for aiming in the PS3's case) For Resident Evil 5 and RE: Revelations.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

32. Posted:

i swear waveboy im begining to wonder what u were like before the wiimote came into being :P

anywhos i guess you could say id want resident evil 6 on the wiiu even though thats unlikely at launch which is probably a given, despite owning all current consoles i wanted to shift my multiplatform buying from ps3 to wiiu and just have the ps3 be a first party title game buying only like my 360 is

but i will not wait for resident evil 6 so i will just get it for my ps3 and im sure there will be some sort of gold edition a year after that so i will buy that version for the wiiu instead

problem solved :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

33. Posted:

Sonic 4 Episode 2, so people that bought the Wii version of Episode 1 can play episode Metal.
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Galaga Legions DX

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

34. Posted:

Super Street Fighter IV seriously I may be alone in this but the 3ds version was crap. I hope I'm not alone about that version being very bad in comparison to the other versions. :p

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

35. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Because i don't want my playstaion 3. It still annoys me that i have it yet the only reason i've still been holding on to it is because of it's Blu player(which really doesn't matter anymore considering i just picked up a 3D blueray player over a month ago. :p ). Besides if certain PS3 titles get ported to the Wii U with alternate control schemes and innovative ideas ala the Wii U gamepad's screen or Wii Remote plus controls than hell yes it's worth my extra cash. What's not to get?

Why you think we're gonna get anything besides lazy ports like that Batman Armored Edition, where it's the same game except with useless gimmicks that do nothing to improve the actual game. I could see developers putting effort into an exclusive game, but if developers didn't even want to optimize their games for the PS3, why do you think they'd go through the effort of putting in worthwhile additions to a Wii U version of a game? But oh wait, look who I'm talking to. I'm sure no matter what, so long as it's different you'll dream up some way to believe it's actually an improvement, so that solves that. I guess we're done here now.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

36. Posted:

@Waveboy You might want to change the thread topic to XBOX 360 Ports 'You'd' like to see on Wii U?, since Xbox, PS3, and PC all share the same third party games, except Xbox usually gets them first.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

37. Posted:

...but if developers didn't even want to optimize their games for the PS3, why do you think they'd go through the effort of putting in worthwhile additions to a Wii U version of a game?

Well, the PS3 version had a complex architecture with essentially 8 processors while the Wii U's CPU architecture is identical to the Xbox 360 (not to mention the GPU's from the same company). Therefore, it should take less effort to port from an Xbox game.

I'd like to see the PROTOTYPE series on the Wii U along with RE6.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Playstation4

38. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

I own a PS3.

[/div]

I own a Sega Dreamcast and Nintendo 3DS....

I own a Sega Genesis BAM!!!!

Playstation4

AuthorMessage

TheN64Dude

39. Posted:

Playstation4 wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

I own a PS3.

[/div]

[/div]

I own a Nintendo 64, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Gamecube, Wii, and 3DS!

I own a Sega Dreamcast and Nintendo 3DS....

[/div]

I own a Sega Genesis BAM!!!!

Get "N" or Get Out!

AuthorMessage

TheN64Dude

40. Posted:

All Sonic games

Get "N" or Get Out!