Forums

Topic: PS3 & XBOX 360 Ports 'You'd' like to see on Wii U?

Posts 1 to 20 of 102

KidRad

Resident Evil 6: Wii U Edition -
With 'Wii remote Pointer Controls + Nunchuck' as an Alternate Control Scheme.

Bioshock Infinite - ( Again, with Pointer Controls.)
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur V

that tis' all...For now.

Edited on by KidRad

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

komicturtle

Bioshock Infinite wouldn't be a port if it came to WiiU (it's not even out yet).

But yes, Soul Calibur V. SCII did PHENOMENALLY well on Gamecube but mostly because of Link's inclusion. It'd be nice to see Link return alongside to fight Ezio :3

Even crazier: seeing Pit in a Soul Calibur game..

komicturtle

shingi_70

I own an xbox.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

Ports? None. Why would I want a port when the good games are already on the PS3 and 360? And possibly PC? Actually, PC is the only platform that has anything I'd want on other consoles (Starcraft 2). So I guess I'll go with that for now.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

TheKingOfTown

I own a PS3.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

KidRad

Because there are actually some people(believe it or not! ) who don't actually 'own' a PS3 or 360 on this site. I've still got my PS3, but i don't even use the thing anymore as far as gaming goes. RE6 would be the only real reason i would, IF it supported Move controls....Even then, my current HDTV has terrible input lag for HD gaming so I'd have to hold off for now. Need to upgrade pronto in time for the Wii U.

Edited on by KidRad

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

CanisWolfred

@L4DYK0M1C And you'll still have better games than what the Wii U will have in its first year.

Anyways, not a port, but I would love it if there was an Iron Man game that utilized the gadget selection screen like Bat Man did. And didn't suck royally. That would also be great.

@Waveboy - and the reason why people shouldn't just get a PS3 instead is...?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000

I have a 360, but I'd love to see certain games on Wii U.

Oh god I just realized. We can have the next gen FPSs...and maybe we'll have Motionplus controls. Oh god please, that could be amazing. Why did I not think of this before?

RE6 is also a good idea, because I want to forget RE5 exists, and a new controller would help.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

komicturtle

@Mickey
I can agree on that. But that's not stopping me from getting Pikmin 3 and some other titles not on 3DS...

komicturtle

KidRad

Mickeymac wrote:

And you'll still have better games than what the Wii U will have in its first year.

Anyways, not a port, but I would love it if there was an Iron Man game that utilized the gadget selection screen like Bat Man did. And didn't suck royally. That would also be great.

Hah, not to me. The PS3 and 360 won't have Pikmin 3(which is a massive deal to me) and NSMBWii U(Hello!?), and in my eyes that's an instant win considering most of the stuff on the PS3 and XBOX360 don't exactly appeal to me. And did you say first year? Man, we don't even have a clue whats on the horizon for the Wii U....we could get a brand new StarFox or Metroid by the middle or end of next year and much much more. We don't know what lies ahead next year for the Wii U other than it's 20 something launch titles.

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

LordJumpMad

Sonic 06

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

LordJumpMad wrote:

Sonic 06

UH OH! GOTTA SPEED UP!

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

KidRad

Mickeymac wrote:

@L4DYK0M1C And you'll still have better games than what the Wii U will have in its first year.

Anyways, not a port, but I would love it if there was an Iron Man game that utilized the gadget selection screen like Bat Man did. And didn't suck royally. That would also be great.

@Waveboy - and the reason why people shouldn't just get a PS3 instead is...?

The reason is if you're like me and in my position there just isn't enough to warrant the purchase. I'd get a PS3 for maybe 4 or 5 games....Even then neither aside from RE6 have me saying "OMG i have to have this" especially when those titles boast traditional control schemes, where as if they were on the Wii U they would support the wii remote plus(here's hoping) And forget the Move, hardly any of the developers are using it. It's basically been dwindled down to a Mini game driven 'Motion rave stick' I have a feeling even Capcom wont support it for RE6.

As for the 360, i sold that after a year and a half. Didn't do anything for me for the most part. I'm destined to play Nintendo consoles only unless Sega rises from the grave and unleashes the Genesis or Dreamcast 2.

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

komicturtle

People still believe Dreamcast 2 is still in the works...

komicturtle

CanisWolfred

@Waveboy - So at most 4 good Nintendo titles ib it's first year, with a trickling of new ones as it goes, at $60 each are worth paying who knows how much for a completely new system, when you could have a $250 system that has a large backlog of games for $30 or less (usually less), including games that are being released on the new system as "new" titles? That just doesn't make sense to me. But whatever, what floats your boat and whatnot...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

komicturtle

You can say that to about any system, pretty much...

Why get an Xbox 360 when you can get a PS2 with a huge backlog of games. Why get a PSP when you can get a Gameboy Advance with a huge backlog of games.

Why get a PS3 when Dreamcast is so much better.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

shingi_70

Where the hell is need for speed most wanted or my sports games. What about all the big fall retail titles. Nintendo only had assissans creed so far.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic