Wii U Forum

Topic: PS3 & XBOX 360 Ports 'You'd' like to see on Wii U?

Showing 1 to 20 of 102

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1. Posted:

Resident Evil 6: Wii U Edition -
With 'Wii remote Pointer Controls + Nunchuck' as an Alternate Control Scheme. B-)

Bioshock Infinite - ( Again, with Pointer Controls.)
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur V

that tis' all...For now. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

2. Posted:

Bioshock Infinite wouldn't be a port if it came to WiiU (it's not even out yet).

But yes, Soul Calibur V. SCII did PHENOMENALLY well on Gamecube but mostly because of Link's inclusion. It'd be nice to see Link return alongside to fight Ezio :3

Even crazier: seeing Pit in a Soul Calibur game..

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

3. Posted:

I own an xbox.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4. Posted:

Ports? None. Why would I want a port when the good games are already on the PS3 and 360? And possibly PC? Actually, PC is the only platform that has anything I'd want on other consoles (Starcraft 2). So I guess I'll go with that for now.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

5. Posted:

I own a PS3.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

6. Posted:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

I own a PS3.

I own a Sega Dreamcast and Nintendo 3DS....

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

7. Posted:

Because there are actually some people(believe it or not! ) who don't actually 'own' a PS3 or 360 on this site. I've still got my PS3, but i don't even use the thing anymore as far as gaming goes. RE6 would be the only real reason i would, IF it supported Move controls....Even then, my current HDTV has terrible input lag for HD gaming so I'd have to hold off for now. :p Need to upgrade pronto in time for the Wii U.

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

8. Posted:

@L4DYK0M1C And you'll still have better games than what the Wii U will have in its first year.

Anyways, not a port, but I would love it if there was an Iron Man game that utilized the gadget selection screen like Bat Man did. And didn't suck royally. That would also be great.

@Waveboy - and the reason why people shouldn't just get a PS3 instead is...?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9. Posted:

I have a 360, but I'd love to see certain games on Wii U.

Oh god I just realized. We can have the next gen FPSs...and maybe we'll have Motionplus controls. Oh god please, that could be amazing. Why did I not think of this before?

RE6 is also a good idea, because I want to forget RE5 exists, and a new controller would help.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

10. Posted:

@Mickey
I can agree on that. But that's not stopping me from getting Pikmin 3 and some other titles not on 3DS...

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

11. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

And you'll still have better games than what the Wii U will have in its first year.

Anyways, not a port, but I would love it if there was an Iron Man game that utilized the gadget selection screen like Bat Man did. And didn't suck royally. That would also be great.

Hah, not to me. The PS3 and 360 won't have Pikmin 3(which is a massive deal to me) and NSMBWii U(Hello!?), and in my eyes that's an instant win considering most of the stuff on the PS3 and XBOX360 don't exactly appeal to me. :p And did you say first year? Man, we don't even have a clue whats on the horizon for the Wii U....we could get a brand new StarFox or Metroid by the middle or end of next year and much much more. We don't know what lies ahead next year for the Wii U other than it's 20 something launch titles.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

12. Posted:

Sonic 06

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

13. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Sonic 06

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

14. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Sonic 06

UH OH! GOTTA SPEED UP!

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

15. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

@L4DYK0M1C And you'll still have better games than what the Wii U will have in its first year.

@Waveboy - and the reason why people shouldn't just get a PS3 instead is...?

The reason is if you're like me and in my position there just isn't enough to warrant the purchase. I'd get a PS3 for maybe 4 or 5 games....Even then neither aside from RE6 have me saying "OMG i have to have this" especially when those titles boast traditional control schemes, where as if they were on the Wii U they would support the wii remote plus(here's hoping) And forget the Move, hardly any of the developers are using it. It's basically been dwindled down to a Mini game driven 'Motion rave stick' I have a feeling even Capcom wont support it for RE6.

As for the 360, i sold that after a year and a half. Didn't do anything for me for the most part. I'm destined to play Nintendo consoles only unless Sega rises from the grave and unleashes the Genesis or Dreamcast 2. :p

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

16. Posted:

People still believe Dreamcast 2 is still in the works...

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

17. Posted:

@Waveboy - So at most 4 good Nintendo titles ib it's first year, with a trickling of new ones as it goes, at $60 each are worth paying who knows how much for a completely new system, when you could have a $250 system that has a large backlog of games for $30 or less (usually less), including games that are being released on the new system as "new" titles? That just doesn't make sense to me. But whatever, what floats your boat and whatnot...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

18. Posted:

You can say that to about any system, pretty much...

Why get an Xbox 360 when you can get a PS2 with a huge backlog of games. Why get a PSP when you can get a Gameboy Advance with a huge backlog of games.

Why get a PS3 when Dreamcast is so much better.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

19. Posted:

Where the hell is need for speed most wanted or my sports games. What about all the big fall retail titles. Nintendo only had assissans creed so far.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

20. Posted:

@L4DYK0M1C - You know all those questions were indeed relevent at one point or another. :|

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~