Wii U Forum

Topic: Project Sora, Namco Bandai developing next Smash Bros

Showing 141 to 160 of 175

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

141. Posted:

I play as Roy a lot in Melee, but not as Marth in Brawl.

One character that I would really like to see is Krystal with the moves that Fox had in Starfox Adventures with the staff. She would have a totally different moveset than all the other Starfox characters, and I really like Starfox Adventures, even if it's not a traditional Starfox game.

I imagine Snake will go to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, which Sony will be thinking that they're sticking it to Smash fans by doing that, but I don't care about him going away, either. There's other third party characters I'd rather see.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

PoorVGameNerd

142. Posted:

Wow, those are some long posts. I thought I loved Melee but you guys take it to a whole other level. And yes, not having an option to disable tripping is flat-out inexcusable.

www.poorvideogamenerd.com
Retro Nintendo Game Reviews

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

143. Posted:

Somewhat off topic with what has been conversed on this thread as of late, but now with all the extra help from Namco, what do you think the chances are that we'll see a trailer next E3? I think the odds are rather good now. At the very least it will be mentioned.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

144. Posted:

There should be one by then. Sakurai said they had already developed a prototype and it looks great.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

145. Posted:

NintyFan wrote:

There should be one by then. Sakurai said they had already developed a prototype and it looks great.

As in it looks great to him? Or you've seen it yourself? If the latter, send me the link!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

146. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

As in it looks great to him? Or you've seen it yourself? If the latter, send me the link!

[/div]

Heh. He means Sakurai said it looked great. If the trailer was available, we'd make sure you knew. ;)

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

147. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Heh. He means Sakurai said it looked great. If the trailer was available, we'd make sure you knew. ;)

Well I guess that's certainly true. :) The excitement is just getting to me I suppose.

AuthorMessage

Wilford111

148. Posted:

There may be some third party characters, maybe not, but one thing's for sure: DLC.

3DS: 2664 - 2409 - 5716, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: wilford.bentley@hotmail.com

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

149. Posted:

I think E3 2013 is a good guess for the next Smash Bros.' debut. Not entirely sure if we'll get the game in 2013, though...

I do believe Nintendo has said that they would like to produce their bigger franchise games faster. Which makes sense since they are Nintendo's best sellers.

DudeSean

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

150. Posted:

At this point, I'd be willing to believe they're saving a lot for next year's E3 (see: 2010), and especially that game.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

151. Posted:

I sure hope it comes sooner. It's stupid of Nintendo to make a team out of scratch. I can understand the whole freshness deal but really when it comes to Smash Bros, it's a BIG game. I don't want to be waiting extra extra long just because Nintendo is hesitant about giving Sakurai a huge team to work with. Glad they changed things now.

I'm sure Nintendo wants to get a trailer going for next year to at least push more sales of WiiU.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

152. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

I think E3 2013 is a good guess for the next Smash Bros.' debut. Not entirely sure if we'll get the game in 2013, though...

I do believe Nintendo has said that they would like to produce their bigger franchise games faster. Which makes sense since they are Nintendo's best sellers.

[/div]

I'm telling you right now the game will not come out in 2013. (Maybe a super tini-tiny chance, but still most likely not). But I'm also fairly certain there will be a trailer for it come next E3, which would be awesome. Especially considering the fact that that E3 may be the first one I'll go to in person!

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

153. Posted:

ya it probaubly wont come out til 2014,but I wish they made a 2d spirite super smash bros(like super smash flash) just for the time being,but even that would take time,all I can say is hopefully they put n64 games on the 3ds with online play

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

154. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

ya it probaubly wont come out til 2014,but I wish they made a 2d spirite super smash bros(like super smash flash) just for the time being,but even that would take time,all I can say is hopefully they put n64 games on the 3ds with online play

Honestly, I would love it if the 3DS version used sprites.

DudeSean

AuthorMessage

mamp

155. Posted:

I hope the 3DS version supports the Circle Pad Pro cuz I'd like my controls to be as close to a GC contoller as possible.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

156. Posted:

Sakurai's team drew an excellant whiteboard drawing.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/02/heres-some-wonderful-smash-...
https://twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/219759606463864832/ph...

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Emaan

157. Posted:

Love it! I also like how a Mr. Saturn from EarthBound made it into the drawing, yet they've only ever been items. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

158. Posted:

Hurray for Mr. Game & Watch in the background! (Hes my main in Brawl)

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

159. Posted:

I hope there's a slight hint those characters are staying- particularly ZSS, Marth and Mr. Game & Watch. Fabulous drawing with Kirby in the center. And racing for a Heart Container? Interesting haha

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

The_Executioner

160. Posted:

I hope they make more costumes for charaters like in brawl(able to use original wario and wario ware mario)
mario could use his sun glasses and summer t-shirt like in super mario sun shine
luigi could use the Mr.L costume like in super paper mario wii
wario keeps what he had in brawl(he already had two)
pokemon trainer can have both a male and female costume(for each costume you would need a voice change)
king dedede could use masked dedede from kirby super star ultra
bowser could use his dry bowser form
captain falcon can use blood falcon
ganondorf could use his oot form and tp
samus(suit)can use different suit models
meta knight can use galactic knight from kirby super star ultra
but if only.

Edited on by The_Executioner

The_Executioner