Forums

Topic: Project Sora, Namco Bandai developing next Smash Bros

Posts 141 to 160 of 166

Wilford111

There may be some third party characters, maybe not, but one thing's for sure: DLC.

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

DudeSean

I think E3 2013 is a good guess for the next Smash Bros.' debut. Not entirely sure if we'll get the game in 2013, though...

I do believe Nintendo has said that they would like to produce their bigger franchise games faster. Which makes sense since they are Nintendo's best sellers.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

kkslider5552000

At this point, I'd be willing to believe they're saving a lot for next year's E3 (see: 2010), and especially that game.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

komicturtle

I sure hope it comes sooner. It's stupid of Nintendo to make a team out of scratch. I can understand the whole freshness deal but really when it comes to Smash Bros, it's a BIG game. I don't want to be waiting extra extra long just because Nintendo is hesitant about giving Sakurai a huge team to work with. Glad they changed things now.

I'm sure Nintendo wants to get a trailer going for next year to at least push more sales of WiiU.

komicturtle

Snagrio

DudeSean wrote:

I think E3 2013 is a good guess for the next Smash Bros.' debut. Not entirely sure if we'll get the game in 2013, though...

I do believe Nintendo has said that they would like to produce their bigger franchise games faster. Which makes sense since they are Nintendo's best sellers.

[/div]

I'm telling you right now the game will not come out in 2013. (Maybe a super tini-tiny chance, but still most likely not). But I'm also fairly certain there will be a trailer for it come next E3, which would be awesome. Especially considering the fact that that E3 may be the first one I'll go to in person!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Undead_terror

ya it probaubly wont come out til 2014,but I wish they made a 2d spirite super smash bros(like super smash flash) just for the time being,but even that would take time,all I can say is hopefully they put n64 games on the 3ds with online play

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DudeSean

dark-insanity wrote:

ya it probaubly wont come out til 2014,but I wish they made a 2d spirite super smash bros(like super smash flash) just for the time being,but even that would take time,all I can say is hopefully they put n64 games on the 3ds with online play

Honestly, I would love it if the 3DS version used sprites.

DudeSean

mamp

I hope the 3DS version supports the Circle Pad Pro cuz I'd like my controls to be as close to a GC contoller as possible.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

e-love

Love it! I also like how a Mr. Saturn from EarthBound made it into the drawing, yet they've only ever been items.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

komicturtle

I hope there's a slight hint those characters are staying- particularly ZSS, Marth and Mr. Game & Watch. Fabulous drawing with Kirby in the center. And racing for a Heart Container? Interesting haha

komicturtle

The_Executioner

I hope they make more costumes for charaters like in brawl(able to use original wario and wario ware mario)
mario could use his sun glasses and summer t-shirt like in super mario sun shine
luigi could use the Mr.L costume like in super paper mario wii
wario keeps what he had in brawl(he already had two)
pokemon trainer can have both a male and female costume(for each costume you would need a voice change)
king dedede could use masked dedede from kirby super star ultra
bowser could use his dry bowser form
captain falcon can use blood falcon
ganondorf could use his oot form and tp
samus(suit)can use different suit models
meta knight can use galactic knight from kirby super star ultra
but if only.

Edited on by The_Executioner

The_Executioner

DudeSean

I really like the idea of different costumes, even having the different costumes having different effects on the player. Like Dr. Mario could be one of Mario's costumes and he would throw pills instead of fireballs with the pills and fireballs having a different effect on other players (different damage %, knockback, etc.). And Samus' different suits could be more resistant to different things (Varia suit would have reduced damage to fire, Gravity suit reduced knockback from water, etc.).

But I don't see how they could equally have different costumes for each character. Like what other costumes could Donkey Kong or Diddy have? They'd have to make some up.

DudeSean

Hokori

Oh that reminds me links other costumes could protect against fire or have him breath in water type stages.
I also want a minish cap stage
And a ton of music

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Joeynator3000

DudeSean wrote:

I really like the idea of different costumes, even having the different costumes having different effects on the player. Like Dr. Mario could be one of Mario's costumes and he would throw pills instead of fireballs with the pills and fireballs having a different effect on other players (different damage %, knockback, etc.). And Samus' different suits could be more resistant to different things (Varia suit would have reduced damage to fire, Gravity suit reduced knockback from water, etc.).

But I don't see how they could equally have different costumes for each character. Like what other costumes could Donkey Kong or Diddy have? They'd have to make some up.

Golden Kongs and "Cheat Kong" from Returns? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Hokori

Golden Mario and metal Mario, but also golden flower and metal box

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

DudeSean

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Oh that reminds me links other costumes could protect against fire or have him breath in water type stages.
I also want a minish cap stage
And a ton of music

I really hope the new stages are better than Brawl's. I did not like a lot of Brawl's stages. They need to really dig into each series' history and pick good stages. Not just throw in something like the Bridge of Eldin just because it was in the latest Zelda game. Besides, there were still plenty of other locales they could have used from Twilight Princess that would have been far better.

DudeSean

Snagrio

DudeSean wrote:

As nice of an idea as that sounds, I think it would be just a bit too complicated. Smash Bros as a whole is already pretty chaotic. But a good thought all the same!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Joeynator3000

Oh yeah, and give us a stage like this. xD
Untitled

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DudeSean

Smash Bros. is a complicated game that's simple to play. That's what makes Smash Bros. so great.

@Eureka That would be cool. And I think DKCR will at least help inspire a good level. Maybe they'll even have Retro make it like they did for Mario Kart 7. They could even make a Metroid level. I hope Retro is involved in this new Smash Bros. game.

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.