Forums

Topic: Project Cars coming to WIi U in fall of 2014.

Posts 61 to 68 of 68

jariw

I also look forward to this game, but the E3 gameplay videos I looked at seemed a bit confusing to me. Although the light and textures in the environment seemed excellent, the cars seemed to not interact with the environment to any greater extent. Racing through dirt didn't produce trails, for example.

jariw

Spoony_Tech

http://playeressence.com/slightly-mad-studios-discusses-wii-u...

Here is a very informative discussion on the Wii U version. It answers a lot of questions on how we will be accelerating and such. Its a good read for those interested in this version. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT ALREADY! Its been far to long since a Nintendo system has had a racing SIM of this level and far too long since I've played one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

"Gamers concerned over the digital triggers shouldn’t be – you can play Project CARS with keyboard keys that are inherently digital and we do input filtering to mimic the same effect as a pedal or analog trigger."

That takes out a bit of the challenge in mastering the acceleration, but hey they adapt to the Wii U's lack of analog triggers and came out with this. Kudos to Slight Mad and will be picking this up day 1

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Samurai_Goroh

They could use the right analogue stick for throttle like Nintendo did with Mario Kart 8. There, problem solved. It works well, the only reason I don't use it, it's because it's Mario Kart, you always want full throttle anyway.

Samurai_Goroh

dumedum

I would definitely buy this game to support these guys. And I guess nothing will be more epic than playing around with lots of Game Pad features like they're supposedly doing - checking the mirror, different gauges, basically having that interactive dashboard.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

cookiex

European box art

Untitled

This confirms it'll be a full retail release.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Jazzer94

cookiex wrote:

European box art

Untitled

What is this a dubstep album or a video game.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Spoony_Tech

Jazzer94 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

European box art

Untitled

What is this a dubstep album or a video game.

Yeah, I'm not digging that cover. This came out so quick though so a deal must of been in the works for a little while anyways.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.