Forums

Topic: Project Cars coming to WIi U in fall of 2014.

Posts 1 to 20 of 68

shingi_70

Untitled

Today, Slightly Mad Studios are proud to announce that crowd-powered, AAA racing title Project CARS will be coming to three further gaming platforms in 2014.

Both Sony’s PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One consoles will see Project CARS racing onto them during 2014 as gaming enters the next generation with new benchmarks of graphical fidelity and technical power becoming possible and Project CARS aiming to set a new standard for virtual racing for motorsports and car fans around the world.

Furthermore, Project CARS will also be coming to Valve’s Steam OS, extending an existing partnership with Steam that has already allowed tens of thousands of WMD members the ability to download and play builds of the game during its development and allow specific multiplayer and social features that are only possible using this unique platform.

“Project CARS has always led the pack in terms of insane detail. Whether that’s graphically in the craftsmanship of our cars and tracks, technically in the way we’ve approached weather and time of day, or emotionally in how each car feels and responds to your touch. These powerful new platforms allow us therefore to not compromise on the quality of our vision and ultimately that means players are going to experience something truly breathtaking when they get behind the wheel.” - Ian Bell, Head Of Studio

Project CARS will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam OS, PC, and Wii U starting Fall 2014.

Its going to be agood game for Wii U only owners who want something in the vein of Forza or GT.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

StyledFawn476

Awesome, finally a game that disregards the 7th gen consoles for a change. Extra points for including the Wii U in that happy little bunch.

StyledFawn476

Nintendo Network ID: StyledFawn476

LeVideoGamer

Been excited about this game for months. Can't wait to see the final build.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

SCRAPPER392

It actually looks better than the last trailer showed. I thought the game was going to be restricted to a race track. Now it looks like there's some scenery. Definately looks like Forza and such.

Still not sure if I would buy, though.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Bessestad

Will be picking up the PS4-version then.

Bessestad

sinanziric

Bessestad wrote:

Will be picking up the PS4-version then.

I buy Wii U versions of everything that is available, However when it's not.... I am forced to buy on another platform.

p.s. Loyal customer

Large groups of American Nintendo Fanboys requesting asylum in EU because they were abused by NoA

Nintendo Network ID: ziratul

Bessestad

I own essentialy every retail Wii U game released in Europe (as well as some Japan-imports) so i guess one could say that im pretty "loyal" too. But that goes for every platform and i think its a safe bet that Project Cars will be a better experience on Playstation 4 due to its hardware performance, controller and online community (etc).

Bessestad

shingi_70

I dunno I think this game has a chance at doing best on Wii U. Playstation and Xbox Owners both have at least dour other series to strach this need and there will probably be at least five sim to semi sim games for the One and PS4 next year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bessestad

In terms of sales.. i dont know.. as it is now.. no games are actually selling on Wii U - but since it wont be out until the Fall of 2014.. Anything can happen.

Bessestad

AJ_Lethal

I hope it succeeds on Wii U. SMS said there's a void to fill in driving sims in Nintendo consoles, and I wholeheartedly agree with that.

micronean

I'll be getting it on Wii U.

micronean

ACK

Excited. Yet bummed about the delay... Seems it's almost certainly in part to fulfill Microsoft's "no late ports" requirement. Lame.

ACK

Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

Shame that it's been pushed back. I'm glad they haven't dropped the WiiU version though.
Hopefully they'll use the extra time wisely to push the tech and kill any extra bugs they find.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Wheeler

Picking this game up. I need a good racing game now, since there's going to be no more Burnout, and it will help me wait for F-Zero.

Wheeler

cookiex

New trailer.

Couldn't find the other Project Cars thread so I post it here.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

CanisWolfred

Nice, I never looked into this game. Guess I'll go do that.

EDIT: And I did! Sounds interesting and the Wii U features sound great. Guess I'll be getting this.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RancidVomit86

Looks cool. Will just have to wait and see if it convince it is better than Forza. .

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.