Forums

Topic: Project CARS 2015 Wii U

Posts 81 to 100 of 222

Shocks1776

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 Yeah i'm sad too when and i'm trying to have an a normal argument and the other person will not give their reasons.And just call someone a fanboy just because i'm a fanboy to one character.you know what that's pretty funny though and a first.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Spoony_Tech

So you joined just to troll us then I see.

If anything this cane directly from Namco and not Slightly Mad. I turkey believe they no longer have much say in the matter.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Shocks1776

Spoony_Tech wrote:

So you joined just to troll us then I see.

If anything this cane directly from Namco and not Slightly Mad. I turkey believe they no longer have much say in the matter.

No, I didn't join to troll. I made a valid point, and his acknowledgement wasnt a satisfactory answer for me. I still believe he has a bias toward nintendo, but maybe he isnt a fanboy

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Shocks1776

so @midnafanboy I do believe you have a bias toward nintendo, but you may not be a fanboy (although i suspect you may be...)

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 How do i have a bias toward nintendo? I just wanted to know.why do you think the other versions of project cars is better that the wiiu version.And you just said cause the developers don't care how is that a reason? Like i said before i'm a fanboy to one character that's from nintendo, not the whole company for gods sake man.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Shocks1776

@midnafanboy Have you heard of a lazy port? This is like that, except it is a lazy development.

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 There you go that's a good reason was that so hard, did you really have to call me a fanboy? Just because i wanted to know a good reason besides the one you gave me, does not mean i'm a fanboy old sport.

Hy8ogen

@SCAR392 I thought it was already confirmed that Project Cars Wii U is delayed into 2015? Or did I got my facts wrong?

@Shocks1776 Better version base on what premises? Graphics? Even Slightly Mad themselves already said that the Wii U's graphic is not going to be as good as the other 2 versions, but it will be close. They also went ahead and claim that the Wii U will have better features and game play mechanics. Personally I would give up some tiny bit of graphics for a potentially better game play mechanics, which is why I was very hyped for the Wii U version of this game. But the delays are intolerable.

You either release the game on time with other versions, or not release it at all. Nobody likes being treated as a third class citizen. People will probably flame me for this, but that's just my view.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Shocks1776

@midnafanboy My reason was made clear above. You just didn't understand my wording.
And we're past the fanboy stuff.

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 Oh i did but that's not a reason that's a fact, that third party developers don't care for the wiiu.

Spoony_Tech

My main concern for the U version is why haven't we seen one trailer in 2 year for this? It's all starting to sound like a certain game that also got canned and had bad reviews a couple of years ago. Anyone want to take a guess at that one? Yep Aliens Colony Marines!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Discostew

This is why I'm iffy about crowd-funding at this time. They got funded because people were looking forward to having the game on the platforms they originally specified, and now they have just about dropped all the original platforms. To me, they got funded on a lie.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

SCRAPPER392

@Hy8ogen
It is, but now people are thinking that the Wii U version might not come to Australia. We'll just have to wait and see.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

shingi_70

It sucks to hear but honestly the game should be delayed across the board. since the line up is pretty gluttened for the holiday. If I do pick up a racing game its more likely to be forza than Cars.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Hy8ogen

Kodeen wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Personally I would give up some tiny bit of graphics for a potentially better game play mechanics, which is why I was very hyped for the Wii U version of this game.

The only gameplay mechanics of any value for this sort of game is the accuracy of the physics and support for a wheel. The Wii U version will have one of those.

Clearly you haven't seen the driving wheel of a racing car

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Peach64

Now delayed on all platforms. Fair play to them for admitting it was to move it away from it's competition.

Peach64

Spoony_Tech

All is right but will this just mean the Wii U version will get even further pushed back or will they all release at the same time? Only time will tell. Either way I still want it bad and hope it still happens.

MERG said:

MsJubilee

Great it's been delayed for everyone and i'm still not buying it wierd.

Atariboy

Kodeen wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Kodeen wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Personally I would give up some tiny bit of graphics for a potentially better game play mechanics, which is why I was very hyped for the Wii U version of this game.

The only gameplay mechanics of any value for this sort of game is the accuracy of the physics and support for a wheel. The Wii U version will have one of those.

Clearly you haven't seen the driving wheel of a racing car

Does it steer with a gyroscope?

Anyone that thinks that holding a controller and using motion sensing is a substitute for a high quality wheel and pedals has never sim raced in their life. I'd be surprised if Project Cars even has support for a control method that's best left for things like kart racers.

Being relegated to steering control with an analog stick, and digital triggers for braking and accelerating (Or right analog for analog control) seals the deal for me with this title. I'll wait for the day when I acquire a PS4 and use my Fanatec wheel setup for it and have the side benefit of increased graphical quality, hopefully superior AI due to the greater system resources, etc.

With how Slightly Mad Studio's previous work controlled with an analog stick and analog triggers, I think we're in for some disappointed Wii U race fans. The Shift games and Test Drive Ferrari Legends demanded a wheel and even then, the physics and control left something to be desired.

Hopefully they've really revamped their engine, but I see a lot of those game's heritage showing through with earlier versions of Project Cars on the PC that I've tested.

Edited on by Atariboy

Atariboy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.