Forums

Topic: Project CARS 2015 Wii U

Posts 61 to 80 of 222

MikeLove

Nintenjoe64 wrote:

They're willing the Wii U to fail so we should will them to fail by not buying any of their products. Death to EA, Namco, Ubisoft, Square, Activision etc.

MikeLove

Nintenjoe64

@Beetlejuice that's what I was going for

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

Octane

Funny how it started off as a crowdfunding project, aimed at releasing the game for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PC. Two of them already got dropped (PS3, and Xbox 360). If they cancel the Wii U version as well, then what is left of the original crowdfunding promises they made? The Wii U version already got delayed, so it might as well not exist, right? Anyway, I don't care about this game anymore.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

ZyroXZ2

I have to admit, I've joined the crowd of putting Project CARS VERY low on the priority list. It almost doesn't matter anymore whatsoever, though my condolences go out to those Nintendo fans who put up real, actual money into the project to back their Wii U version.

Keep in mind, though, that there were most likely some backers who put money into it for their PS3/Xbox360 versions, and got burned as well.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/

Nintendo Network ID: ZyroXZ2 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I didn't do any of the backing but I was super excited for this one. I still hold out hope though and it will still be a day one for me. However if this gets in any way canned i will never buy another Namco product day one or new ever again. Buy used hurts them more anyways. Tbh I haven't been interested in any of their games for a very long time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

@Octane I'm there with you. If it got delayed for more than a month, I'll probably buy the game when it hits 10 dollars in the junk bins. Same thing goes for Watch_Dogs. I don't care how many exclusive features the Wii U version gets, a delayed game is a delayed game.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Akazury

But a delayed game can evantually be a great game. A rushed game is bad forever.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

@Akazury" rel="nofollow">@Akazury wrote:

But a delayed game can evantually be a great game. A rushed game is bad forever.

Fair point and I wouldn't mind the delay at all if all versions of the game are being delayed. However for Project Cars and Watch_Dogs, only the Wii U version is delayed. And that my friend, is cow dung.

Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

Blast

Hy8ogen wrote:

Fair point and I wouldn't mind the delay at all if all versions of the game are being delayed. However for Project Cars and Watch_Dogs, only the Wii U version is delayed. And that my friend, is cow dung.

Exactly. And I hope Ubisoft has realistic expectations for the sales of Watch Dogs for Wii U.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Akazury

Blast wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Exactly. And I hope Ubisoft has realistic expectations for the sales of Watch Dogs for Wii U.

I know, I know, I hope that too. The games aren't exactly at the top of my priorty list anymore but I'm still hoping that the delays deliver

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Blast wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

I say 100k if only.

You guys beat me to this. It's not being delayed to make it better, it's being delayed to pull resources to finished the others. Sad really as it at least from the poll was the most sought after version! Bad move on both parties. One with siding with Namco and Namco for basically delaying the game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

@Spoony_Tech 100k if they are lucky. By the time Watch_Dogs comes out for the Wii U, you can probably get the game elsewhere for almost half the price. Not to mention people who wanted to play the game may have already played it on other platforms.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

SCRAPPER392

Well, it's not confirmed, but if it does end up being true, then ya, they can go f*** themselves. Until then, I say we just ignore this.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Blast

If I was Ubisoft, I would charge the Wii U version for like just half price. And throw in a Nintendo costume.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Shocks1776

Guys, even though the gamepad has serious potential, the PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions of watch dogs and project cars are going to be better than the Wii U versions. The developers clearly care more for the other versions, even if they say otherwise. If they truly cared, they would all be released at the same time. They would put the extra effort into it to get it out the door polished and on time if they cared. But they don't.
Besides, I'm not going to play either of them anyways, they aren't in first person.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 The PC version got delayed to, so only the PS4 and the Xbox One are left standing. And amuse me, what are your facts that you have that makes you say the version of project cars for the PS4 ,Xbox One and pc are better than the wiiu version? And please don't say power or anything like that cause you will sound like a fanboy and i'm guessing you're not like them old sport right?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Shocks1776

midnafanboy wrote:

@Shocks1776 The PC version got delayed to, so only the PS4 and the Xbox One are left standing. And amuse me, what are your facts that you have that makes you say the version of project cars for the PS4 ,Xbox One and pc are better than the wiiu version? And please don't say power or anything like that cause you will sound like a fanboy and i'm guessing you're not like them old sport right?

Okay, The PC versions of both those games didn't get delayed as far as i know. And did you even read my post? I already gave reasons and I don't want to go over it again.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 That's your reason the developers don't care? Oh i thought you were going to say something about spec's, graphics, controls and all that good stuff.But that's your reason the developers don't care, damn we already know that.I want too know how does that make the PS4, the Xbox One and the PC is better than the wiiu version of this game.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Shocks1776

@midnafanboy There's no use arguing with you. You're just a nintendo fanboy, and before you say otherwise, check your profile name. You are a fanboy of a nintendo character.

MsJubilee

@Shocks1776 Wow trying to have a normal argument like regular people and you say i'm a fanboy? I'm a fanboy too that one character not the whole company genius.If i was a nintendo fanboy would't my name be nintendofanboy?

Edited on by MsJubilee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.