Forums

Topic: Project CARS 2015 Wii U

Posts 161 to 180 of 222

Azooooz

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Aliens: colony marines anyone?

Are you calling Project Cars an over promising liar too?

Well they did promise to bring the best racing simulator on Wii U. And we may not live to see it.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

ZuneTattooGuy

Azooooz wrote:

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Aliens: colony marines anyone?

Are you calling Project Cars an over promising liar too?

Well they did promise to bring the best racing simulator on Wii U. And we may not live to see it.

Another crowdfunded game that didn't live up to its promises, tell me it isn't so!

Gamertag: GoingTheDist

MsJubilee

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

It's not a huge loss if we don't get Project Cars. It seems like Driveclub to me and that was a whole lot of nothing on the PS4

Odd you said the same thing about not having the tony hawk game for the Wiiu. And don't say We, you don't speak for everyone.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CanisWolfred

I certainly hope they get it to work. I don't care if they scale down the graphics. I'm more interested in the gameplay than the looks. I wanted the Wii U version because I recall them promising to do interesting things with the Wii U gamepad. That's what I'm in for, and I won't settle for less. The PS4 will have a new Gran Turismo. The Wii U won't.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Atariboy

GoneFishin wrote:

Gee, this is such a surprise considering that the Wii U is significantly underpowered compared to the other platforms that this will be on now that the 360/PS3 versions have been cancelled, the type of audience on the Wii U, the lack of analog triggers on Wii U controllers, the lack of any wheel/pedal peripherals for the dedicated racing enthusiast (Anyone that suggests that motion is comparable is clueless), the small and stagnant install base, the lack of any screenshots or video of the Wii U version in action, etc.

That it's delayed and worry is increasing that they might not follow through is sure a shock.

It still fits, nearly a year after it was first posted.

Atariboy

ZuneTattooGuy

TwilightAngel wrote:

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

It's not a huge loss if we don't get Project Cars. It seems like Driveclub to me and that was a whole lot of nothing on the PS4

Odd you said the same thing about not having the tony hak game for the Wiiu. And don't say We, you don't speak for everyone.

Funny how I saw I don't care if bad or poorly designed games come out for the Wii U, I'm funny like that.

NintendoFan64

I wasn't really paying attention to this game, so I don't really care. Still, sucks for those who were looking forward to it on the Wii U.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Odd you said the same thing about not having the tony hawk game for the Wiiu. And don't say We, you don't speak for everyone.

Funny how I saw I don't care if bad or poorly designed games come out for the Wii U, I'm funny like that.

Oh my a Nintendo fan trying to be funny that's a new one. And bad poorly designed games? Oh if i had the energy to tell you the poorly designed games that recently released on the Wiiu.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

ZuneTattooGuy

TwilightAngel wrote:

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Oh my a Nintendo fan trying to be funny that's a new one. And bad poorly designed games? Oh if i had the energy to tell you the poorly designed games that recently released on the Wiiu.

Go ahead please tell me of the poorly designed games recently released on the Wii U. Yes a car game with no way to improve your cars is a poor design, and Tony Hawk games have been terrible for well over a decade.

Peach64

And this is why we have a rep for being childish. For 2 years Wii U owners have held this game up in the face of devs that say it's not economical to make games for the console. Today, half the posters on here do a 180 and claim the game was always rubbish. I wonder if Quinnsdaddy11 will be picking up Splatoon despite it not featuring matchmaking for months after launch and requiring a patch to be complete.

Peach64

ZuneTattooGuy

Peach64 wrote:

And this is why we have a rep for being childish. For 2 years Wii U owners have held this game up in the face of devs that say it's not economical to make games for the console. Today, half the posters on here do a 180 and claim the game was always rubbish. I wonder if Quinnsdaddy11 will be picking up Splatoon despite it not featuring matchmaking for months after launch and requiring a patch to be complete.

Yes I have pre-purchased it digitally. Know why? Because it is complete, Nintendo is supporting it by added more content for months to come not because the game is broken but because they want to improve on a great game and have continued support for their new IP, all at no cost.

Also yes initially it sucked that the Wii U was not getting the third party support the other two were, until terrible games started coming out left and right. Believe me the Wii U is a better system for not sucking on Ubisoft's dairy aire to get Unity on the Wii U, or shelling out money to EA to get Battlefield Hardline on it either. I am perfectly content with the games we are getting on the Wii U because they are polished and fun.

Edited on by Jazzer94

Jazzer94

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Yes I have pre-purchased it digitally. Know why? Because it is complete, Nintendo is supporting it by added more content for months to come not because the game is broken but because they want to improve on a great game and have continued support for their new IP, all at no cost.

Also yes initially it sucked that the Wii U was not getting the third party support the other two were, until terrible games started coming out left and right. Believe me the Wii U is a better system for not sucking on Ubisoft's dairy aire to get Unity on the Wii U, or shelling out money to EA to get Battlefield Hardline on it either. I am perfectly content with the games we are getting on the Wii U because they are polished and fun.

Splatoon isn't complete though and has clearly been rushed hence them having to patch key features in months later.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Azooooz

Jazzer94 wrote:

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Splatoon isn't complete though and has clearly been rushed hence them having to patch key features in months later.

Hey, at least the patches are free, right?

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

ZuneTattooGuy

Jazzer94 wrote:

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Matchmaking is not a key feature, its a nice feature to have for hardcore gamers but it does not subtract from the game in any real way.

Also in which way is Splatoon being rushed? To cash in all that fat Memorial Day money? Your logic seems flawed.

ZuneTattooGuy

Azooooz wrote:

Hey, at least the patches are free, right?

Exactly, the patches will add minimal features, and not be of any cost. On top of that at least I don't see any terrible season pass where they will add entire sections of gameplay to fill out an otherwise stupidly short game (example: Destiny)

Jazzer94

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Matchmaking is not a key feature, its a nice feature to have for hardcore gamers but it does not subtract from the game in any real way.

Also in which way is Splatoon being rushed? To cash in all that fat Memorial Day money? Your logic seems flawed.

Love how you ignore the fact that friend matches won't come till August as well, also its being rushed because the Big N hasn't had a notable release since Mario Party 10 in March which is obvious to anyone paying attention so refrain from making up nonsense reasons for me.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

HollywoodHogan

Jazzer94 wrote:

also its being rushed because the Big N hasn't had a notable release since Mario Party 10 in March which is obvious to anyone paying attention so refrain from making up nonsense reasons for me.

I agree with your general sentiments, but disagree on this point. Mario Party 10 was not a "notable release". The drought goes back to Smash Bros/Captain Toad, and even then, Captain Toad is a bit of a stretch. It's been 5-6 months since a big Wii U title has come out.

Friend to all SJW's

Jazzer94

HollywoodHogan wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

also its being rushed because the Big N hasn't had a notable release since Mario Party 10 in March which is obvious to anyone paying attention so refrain from making up nonsense reasons for me.

I agree with your general sentiments, but disagree on this point. Mario Party 10 was not a "notable release". The drought goes back to Smash Bros/Captain Toad, and even then, Captain Toad is a bit of a stretch. It's been 5-6 months since a big Wii U title has come out.

For me notable release is a series that is well known and moves units obviously if I was being more critical Wii U hasn't had a high quality fully fledged game release since Smash 4.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

NintendoFan64

HollywoodHogan wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Hang on a-...okay, yeah. I really liked Captain Toad and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, but there really hasn't been a game as big as Smash Bros. So for once, I agree with you, @HollywoodHogan- AAAAAAGH! Dear God, it actually physically hurt me to type that I agree with you!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.