Forums

Topic: Project CARS 2015 Wii U

Posts 121 to 140 of 222

CanisWolfred

I just know that if I had to choose between extra control features or a shinier coat of paint, I'd pick the features any day. So Wii U it is.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jonencloud

midnafanboy wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Project Cars delayed to April 2015 with no mention of Wii U.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-18-project-cars-rel...

These developers are making me hate them even more!They can't even release there own damn game on time!Ugh!And i know Wiiu owners are going to get screwed,if there going to toy with Wiiu owners with this game then they should cancel the version completely.And just say it wouldn't have sold well,which it's true and you're done.Don't have to worry about anything except them being super mad.But nope they just want to follow Ubisoft footsteps great.

so you think they should just cancel it? that would be bad for every single party involved. it would be bad for the publisher who invested millions of dollars into it, especially now that the port is nearing its completion. it would be stupid to pull the plug at this point, if they release it they might have a chance of reoccupating their loss. if they cancel, the invested time and money is lost no questions asked

it would also be bad for the consumer. nobody is forcing you to buy the game, but you`l have the option to buy it. why would you not want the option to buy a game? even if the game`s gimped, its not like it would make the Wii U less attractive. its been getting almost no triple-A 8th gen exclusives for the last year and its not exactly more popular(as in market interest, not units sold) than it was when it had gimped 3rd party support. bad 3rd party support is better than nothing, Nintendo should be pursuing every 3rd party game they can get

Jonencloud

Sparx

I honestly forgot about this game

My avatar is from here

DefHalan

Sparx wrote:

I honestly forgot about this game

that is probably best, forget about it until it actually comes out lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Xeno_Aura

Yeah, I think the Wii U version will be cancelled. I seriously think the game will be dumbed down a bit on the Wii U if they bring it to it.

It's a game designed for the XBO/PS4/PC, and they reported difficulties getting it to run well on the XBO, and needless to say, the XBO is a good deal faster than a Wii U. If it does come to the Wii U, the graphics will be dumbed down, and you can bet other features such as the car limit will be lower than the PC.

I think this game is PC only really. If they're going to allow mods (Which I'm sure they will), that alone will make it a very PC-focused game.

Xeno_Aura

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3596-9756 | Nintendo Network ID: Jenraux | Twitter:

agqwestern

I'm going ti be mega pissed off if they cancel it for wii u, i mean how can they afford to waste this much money on developing a game and then cancel it when the poll overwhelmingly showed that wii u was the most popular format?!

agqwestern

3DS Friend Code: 2466-1316-3463 | Nintendo Network ID: agqwestern

Jazzer94

CanisWolfred wrote:

I just know that if I had to choose between extra control features or a shinier coat of paint, I'd pick the features any day. So Wii U it is.

Wii U version won't be 60fps though.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Xeno_Aura

Yeah, Wii U was confirmed to be 720p 30FPS, against the 1080p 60FPS of PS4/XBO. So there's instant disparity there.

Xeno_Aura

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3596-9756 | Nintendo Network ID: Jenraux | Twitter:

MsJubilee

SuperWiiU wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Project Cars delayed to April 2015 with no mention of Wii U.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-18-project-cars-rel...

These developers are making me hate them even more!They can't even release there own damn game on time!Ugh!And i know Wiiu owners are going to get screwed,if there going to toy with Wiiu owners with this game then they should cancel the version completely.And just say it wouldn't have sold well,which it's true and you're done.Don't have to worry about anything except them being super mad.But nope they just want to follow Ubisoft footsteps great.

So you'd rather get a bug-ridden mess like AC:Unity on time than a game that get's delayed a few times so they can release a solid version right away? This developer is taking care to make a good game rather than sticking to some fixed release date given to them by a publisher.

The Wii U version isn't mentioned in the delay as it doesn't suffer from it because they will finish polishing the Wii U version after the other builds are out. This is something they've already told us a long time ago.

A polished Wiiu version of a third party game?Ha!That made me laugh and seriously if they actually cared about the Wiiu version they would'ave showed something a screenshot,a trailer anything!Nope nothing people are going to buy it blind.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MsJubilee

Jonencloud wrote:

especially now that the port is nearing its completion.

Proof of this statement?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

WiiWareWave

midnafanboy wrote:

Jonencloud wrote:

especially now that the port is nearing its completion.

Proof of this statement?

The developer made that statement on Kickstarter. I backed it "albeit only a $1 donation" so I know he's telling the truth.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

This is getting lol funny. I really want it bad but the further it gets pushed back on other systems the less likely the U will see this game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Moms-Meowth

Well then. I accept the Wii U version is canned. Thats without them saying anything. No point in hoping then getting disappointed. Time to move on to the next Nintendo game.

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so classy and sarcastic. Love it."

Grumblevolcano

BinaryFragger wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

A polished Wiiu version of a third party game?Ha!That made me laugh and seriously if they actually cared about the Wiiu version they would'ave showed something a screenshot,a trailer anything!Nope nothing people are going to buy it blind.

These games were not polished?

Child of Light
Darksiders II
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
Deus Ex
CoD Black Ops II
Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 (published by Nintendo but developed by Platinum Games)
Guacamelee
Rayman Legends
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Shovel Knight
Mass Effect 3
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
SteamWorld Dig
Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Though I'd take Black Ops 2 and Mass Effect 3 off that list for being incomplete games, the others that I know about definitely are polished.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MsJubilee

BinaryFragger wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

These games were not polished?

Child of Light
Darksiders II
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
Deus Ex
CoD Black Ops II
Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 (published by Nintendo but developed by Platinum Games)
Guacamelee
Rayman Legends
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Shovel Knight
Mass Effect 3
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
SteamWorld Dig
Mutant Mudds Deluxe

I meant triple AAA third party games,but okay there's some third party games that were polished still doesn't mean Project Cars for the Wiiu will be.If it ever comes out.

Sisilly_G

Most Wanted U crashed the system frequently so I wouldn't consider that to be a "polished" game, even though it looks beautiful and plays beautifully (when it isn't crashing on me).

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Dezzy

This game is sitting at 87 on metacritic people. Might be worth actually looking forward to. Although that difference in performance between PS4 and Wii U is a bit annoying. I would've really preferred they downgraded the graphics a bit for the sake of achieving 60fps.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Spoony_Tech

Dezzy wrote:

This game is sitting at 87 on metacritic people. Might be worth actually looking forward to. Although that difference in performance between PS4 and Wii U is a bit annoying. I would've really preferred they downgraded the graphics a bit for the sake of achieving 60fps.

Lol, I just checked last night and didn't see any scores. Either way I hope the focus is now on the Wii U version and not dlc or something else to get in the way. Excuses,excuses!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.