Forums

Topic: Project CARS 2015 Wii U

Posts 101 to 120 of 222

crimsoncavalier

I wonder if publishers and developers really don't mind alienating an entire subset of their fan base. To me it really is unacceptable to delay a game for one platform and release the others on time. It's right up there with releasing for 360 and PS3 and not Wii U. That kind of obvious and blatant spit in the face makes me want to punish them with my money – as in, they don't get it.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

Discostew

So now that it has been delayed for all platforms........will it ever get released on anything?

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

DefHalan

Discostew wrote:

So now that it has been delayed for all platforms........will it ever get released on anything?

No cause delayed = cancelled

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

crimsoncavalier

Discostew wrote:

If anything, now there is no excuse to not release them all together. If they delay the entire project, and delay the Wii U version even further, they can expect 0 sales.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

WiiWareWave

Apparently Namco Bandai are aiming for a simultaneous release of the game across all platforms including the Wii U in March 2015! Hopefully they don't decide at a later date to further delay the Wii U version, but as of right now the game is slated to release on all supported platforms at once!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Apparently Namco Bandai are aiming for a simultaneous release of the game across all platforms including the Wii U in March 2015! Hopefully they don't decide at a later date to further delay the Wii U version, but as of right now the game is slated to release on all supported platforms at once!

Source?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

"Project CARS will be coming on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PC on March 20th 2015 in Europe and Australasia, later on in 2015 on Wii U."

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

andreoni79

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Project Cars delayed to April 2015 with no mention of Wii U.

And the retailers listed on Project Cars official site let us pre-order it only for PC, PS4 and XB1. No mention of Wii U again...

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Moms-Meowth

I got a bad feeling. We're either going to get a really badly gimped version or It's going to get canned altogether. Once again with the same old boring excuse devs seem to like to use regarding the Wii U

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so classy and sarcastic. Love it."

Spoony_Tech

Rosalina wrote:

I got a bad feeling. We're either going to get a really badly gimped version or It's going to get canned altogether. Once again with the same old boring excuse devs seem to like to use regarding the Wii U

If it happens I hope they're ready to return all the backing money they got for it. It's funny how this started put as funding for the PS360 and Wii U and now it might not appear on any of those systems at all. If this ever comes out it will be slated for Nintendo's next system as long as it's taking.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Moms-Meowth

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

If it happens I hope they're ready to return all the backing money they got for it. It's funny how this started put as funding for the PS360 and Wii U and now it might not appear on any of those systems at all. If this ever comes out it will be slated for Nintendo's next system as long as it's taking.

If it does for Nintys next console. I will be wanting my backing money as I put money in for the Wii U version. I'm on a limited budget and looking to get the most out my Wii U for atleast another couple years without having to spend out on a new console lol

"Quote Samwise7

Spoony_Tech

Rosalina wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

If it does for Nintys next console. I will be wanting my backing money as I put money in for the Wii U version. I'm on a limited budget and looking to get the most out my Wii U for atleast another couple years without having to spend out on a new console lol

I was mostly joking but yeah, I would be mad if I was you.

MERG said:

MsJubilee

Grumblevolcano wrote:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-18-project-cars-rel...

These developers are making me hate them even more!They can't even release there own damn game on time!Ugh!And i know Wiiu owners are going to get screwed,if there going to toy with Wiiu owners with this game then they should cancel the version completely.And just say it wouldn't have sold well,which it's true and you're done.Don't have to worry about anything except them being super mad.But nope they just want to follow Ubisoft footsteps great.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

SuperWiiU

midnafanboy wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

These developers are making me hate them even more!They can't even release there own damn game on time!Ugh!And i know Wiiu owners are going to get screwed,if there going to toy with Wiiu owners with this game then they should cancel the version completely.And just say it wouldn't have sold well,which it's true and you're done.Don't have to worry about anything except them being super mad.But nope they just want to follow Ubisoft footsteps great.

So you'd rather get a bug-ridden mess like AC:Unity on time than a game that get's delayed a few times so they can release a solid version right away? This developer is taking care to make a good game rather than sticking to some fixed release date given to them by a publisher.

The Wii U version isn't mentioned in the delay as it doesn't suffer from it because they will finish polishing the Wii U version after the other builds are out. This is something they've already told us a long time ago.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

Moms-Meowth

SuperWiiU wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

So you'd rather get a bug-ridden mess like AC:Unity on time than a game that get's delayed a few times so they can release a solid version right away? This developer is taking care to make a good game rather than sticking to some fixed release date given to them by a publisher.

The Wii U version isn't mentioned in the delay as it doesn't suffer from it because they will finish polishing the Wii U version after the other builds are out. This is something they've already told us a long time ago.

Saying that. if this is released 6 months after the other. It won't sell because chances are everyone would have played it somewhere else and the novelty would have worn off. Nobody wants to pay £50 for a 6 month game they've already played somewhere else. Ubi made the same mistake.

"Quote Samwise7

SuperWiiU

Rosalina wrote:

SuperWiiU wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Saying that. if this is released 6 months after the other. It won't sell because chances are everyone would have played it somewhere else and the novelty would have worn off. Nobody wants to pay £50 for a 6 month game they've already played somewhere else. Ubi made the same mistake.

I think this game will do better than Watch Dogs. WD wasn't loved by most people, it got bad press for especially the PS3 version and Ubisoft didn't promote the Wii U version at all. Project Cars is a unique(for Wii audiences) race game that can really make use of the Gamepad like using it as a steering wheel with F1 like information on the screen to achieve great immersion. If they market it right and it doesn't get too much delay to a busy perioid of Wii U games late in the year it could do fairly well.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

Moms-Meowth

SuperWiiU wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

SuperWiiU wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I think this game will do better than Watch Dogs. WD wasn't loved by most people, it got bad press for especially the PS3 version and Ubisoft didn't promote the Wii U version at all. Project Cars is a unique(for Wii audiences) race game that can really make use of the Gamepad like using it as a steering wheel with F1 like information on the screen to achieve great immersion. If they market it right and it doesn't get too much delay to a busy perioid of Wii U games late in the year it could do fairly well.

Really hope that is the case as the Wii U really needs to catch a break this gen.

"Quote Samwise7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.