Forums

Topic: Problem with 5.2.0 update

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

simonhwsn

I'm stuck at 58% for about 2 hours now, I don't think it's normal I found a guy on neogaft with exactly the same problem but nobody replied him :/ what do I do? please help!

simonhwsn

veeflames

Be patient, and do not turn off the console.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

unrandomsam

Do you mean the actual installation has started or just the download is stuck ? (When my download was stuck I cancelled it and restarted then it downloaded fine the second time).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

simonhwsn

No, the download finished very quickly this is the actual installation

simonhwsn

jariw

The Gamepad hasn't turned OFF due to battery shortage or something?

jariw

simonhwsn

No, In fact I plugged it in

simonhwsn

DefHalan

Have you called Nintendo?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Azooooz

simonhwsn wrote:

No, In fact I plugged it in

While the update is installing, it is necessary not turn off the console, otherwise it would brick the whole console's system and require you to send it to Nintendo. So, be patient.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

simonhwsn

Thank you everybody for your help. I left my console ON all night long, early this morning a called nintendo support and explained the problem, the representative told me to turn off the console and that I would have to send it for repairs, oddly my telephone ran out of battery and I couldn't finish the call properly, then I turned on the console again and it showed right away the update screen, but this time it was at 79%, the it finished and rebooted BUT when I checked the system version it was still at 5.1, strange isn't it? then I tryed to download the update again and this time it was successful.

simonhwsn

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.