Forums

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Posts 201 to 220 of 309

MasterHiggins

I really think the Knack Kart and Super Knack Bros Brawl will upset a lot of fans

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

JonnyKong

I can't take the tension anymore.

If it's happening in the first hour I should be able to find out what it is here in the UK before going to bed.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

ocarinaoftime

Wii sports club golf....that will be what reggie will demo...

ocarinaoftime

shingi_70

Let's be honest if they show anything other than Zelda, X, and Smash Bros people will be disappointed. Its interesting however that Sony won't be revealing anything this year unless the third World Premire is for Uncharted.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

triforcepower73

To all the people who are saying they should show a Star Fox game for Wii U at the awards, I don't think Star Fox is really the type of game that would attract the Spike tv audience. I'm not saying it's a "casual" game or anything along those lines(having played Starfox 64, I can testify that it's anything but casual), but if the average "hardcore" gamer saw a game, with obvious inspiration from Star Wars, but with animals shooting at each other instead of humans, they'd probably dismiss it immediately as being a "stupid, casual Nintendo game for kids and silly people."

Now my personal thoughts on a Wii U Star Fox game.
Those sorts of slurs are against our Rules, even when used in example — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

JonnyKong

Oh boy, if he shows off Wii Golf.

I just... I just don't know how I could possibly defend Nintendo on other game forums.

GuSolarFlare

anyone knows when it will start(like how much time left until it starts, this way it'll be easier than converting timezones )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

triforcepower73

What time is the show, anyway?

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

MrWalkieTalkie

If they do show a new trailer for Donkey Kong or something, then hopefully it will be a real kick-butt trailer showin off all sorts of crazy awesomeness, like the Super Mario 3D World Trailer we got back in October during the Direct!

But my gut still says a new Smash Bros. trailer...

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

sinanziric

GuSilverFlame wrote:

anyone knows when it will start(like how much time left until it starts, this way it'll be easier than converting timezones )

02h left

(from the moment of writing this post)

Large groups of American Nintendo Fanboys requesting asylum in EU because they were abused by NoA

Nintendo Network ID: ziratul

GuSolarFlare

@sinanziric thanks!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

AmplifyMJ

It'll never please everyone anyway, but I HOPE it's something we've seen very little of, Zelda U or X... or a secret unknown game

AmplifyMJ

Switch Friend Code: SW-8260-7173-2246 | 3DS Friend Code: 5086-0738-7264 | My Nintendo: OffTheWall | Nintendo Network ID: MJFANatic | Twitter:

JonnyKong

Maybe we'll all be taken completely by surprise and they'll do a Conker's Bad Fur Day on us.

"here's Yoshi Yarn, now called, Yoshi 's Horn"

Control Yoshi as he vomits and urinates through many adult situations involving alcohol and ladies of the night.

GuSolarFlare

JonnyKong wrote:

Maybe we'll all be taken completely by surprise and they'll do a Conker's Bad Fur Day on us.

"here's Yoshi Yarn, now called, Yoshi 's Horn"

Control Yoshi as he vomits and urinates through many adult situations involving alcohol and ladies of the night.

no.
but they could pull a "let's do it reverse" trick and make a game where you're a cruel meciless villain(like a Zelda where you're Ganon trying to defeat a greater evil just to fulfill your own bloodthirst while conquering Hyrule in a timeline without a hero)

my Backloggery

Blast

NINTENDO!!! I luv you but please don't show anything that won't get people hyped!!! Please don't let us down!!!
If Reggie only talks about Super Smash Bros or Donkey Kong... I'm gonna scream and throw my computer!!!
This isn't a Nintendo Direct, Reggie!!!! HANDLE THIS THE RIGHT WAY!!!!
I'm starting to get scared that Reggie might just only talk about DK or SSB...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Nintendo really needs to go hard. There still a good amount of people like me who do t have a new console yet and the reveals for tonight will play a big part If I get an Xbox one or Wii U first.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LegoNintendo12

@Blastoise-san I'm worried as well, on the vgx website it says that Reggie has a demo, people think this is for DK . Even if it's not Zelda, I guess we can wait till E3.

LegoNintendo12

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.