Wii U Forum

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Showing 181 to 200 of 333

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

181. Posted:

Only roughly 24 hours till we finally find out.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Csaw

182. Posted:

Well gameinformer just confirmed that the announcement is going to be about a previously announced game so no Zelda I guess

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/12/06/game-in...

Csaw

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

183. Posted:

Yet Geoff Keighly said it would be a World Premiere. I guess it will be the World Premiere of a new character to a previously announced game. Now I'm just expecting same lame Mii characters with a Reggie head option in SSB and Cranky Kong. Maybe they consider Zelda U to be announced, but that's probably denial talking. I'll hold out hope that it's something great though.

Edited on by Spuratis

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

184. Posted:

He actually said he had no idea what it was. He never said anything about a "world premiere"

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

185. Posted:

I'm just going by what I read earliar in this thread. Here's the Link:

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=218232

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

186. Posted:

Wii U game? :/

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

187. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

I'm just going by what I read earliar in this thread. Here's the Link:

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=218232

And then after that he said he had no idea what was being presented

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

188. Posted:

If it's just a Wii U game, then that may rule out Smash Bros. because that's going to be for Wii U and 3DS, not just for Wii U.

Meh, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I really don't know what to think on this anymore. It'll either be mind-blowing or totally expected.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

189. Posted:

Wait, given all the subtle (and in today's case not so subtle) hints to Majora's Mask over the past few months, could it be an HD remake of Majora's Mask? It would be a stretch, but the coincidence with today's SSB4 screenshot seems to lend itself to such a possibility.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

190. Posted:

The only reason I posted that was because you said he didn't say anything about a World Premiere, when he did. I have no idea what he has said after that so I'll take your word for it. It's all been extremely vague anyway. It's just getting blown out of proportion just like every other "upcoming" Nintendo announcement. As always I'm just hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

WingedSnagret wrote:

Wait, given all the subtle (and in today's case not so subtle) hints to Majora's Mask over the past few months, could it be an HD remake of Majora's Mask? It would be a stretch, but the coincidence with today's SSB4 screenshot seems to lend itself to such a possibility.

I said something about this earlier today, but I'm starting to think that the Wii U Zelda title will be a sequel or some other kind of tie into Majora's Mask.

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

RR529

191. Posted:

So, what time will this be on? I probably won't be able to see it anyways, but according to my cable's info, Spike's lineup for tomorrow evening consists of a boatload of Cops episodes, followed by The Day After Tomorrow, and finally Kick-A## going into the late night.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

192. Posted:

@RR529: 6 PM, I think. That's Eastern Standard Time in America in case you're wondering. What I want to know is when during the show Nintendo comes on.

At this point; I'll just be hoping for the best and expecting for the worst. This announcement really has been hyped up more than it should.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

193. Posted:

Not Fallout 4...:(
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/05/fallout-4-bethesda-isn...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

2Sang

194. Posted:

FutureAlphaMale wrote:

Chinese checkers DLC for Wii-U Party

Lol that's good. Sad thing is I could see that as a possibility.

Earthbound is awesome!

Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

Seandaddy

195. Posted:

Would love a Captain Toad stand alone game to be announced

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

AuthorMessage

UTXGamer

196. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

I don't know what will be shown for Wii U but I have the feeling we will see another E3 type meltdown after the announcement. Somehow people get themselves worked up into believing we will see Zelda, X, a new Metroid or a new IP or something big when there has been no evidence that it will be something like that.

surely, but you can at least bet the announcement won't be a "kiddie game" this time around(unless Nintendo wants to lose some money) that's why most people think it'll be Zelda, X, Metroid, Bayoneta, etc. it's 'cause they're the least kiddie things Nintendo can offer and be predicted(new IPs are unpredictable, to a certain extent, so they don't count)

so what's exactly "dudebro"? I always thought it was a term for gamers that ONLY play M rated games with violence and explosions everywhere(and thought the name came because most of those game's online servers are filled with people who use tons of "slang")

If Donkey Kong is "kiddie" then I don't agree with the first statement since my best is that the reveal will be new DKC: TF news, likely reveal of a 4th playable character(rumored to be Cranky Kong) with a new trailer showing him off in the game.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

AuthorMessage

Forbsz

197. Posted:

Has it been announced yet?

Forbsz

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

AuthorMessage

WebHead

198. Posted:

Well just some hours more. Can't wait to see the Cranky Kong gameplay I guess lol.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Seandaddy

199. Posted:

Roll that beautiful CrAnky Kong footage!

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

AuthorMessage

sinanziric

200. Posted:

where can I watch presentation live?

Large groups of American Nintendo Fanboys requesting asylum in EU because they were abused by NoA

Nintendo Network ID: ziratul