Forums

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Posts 181 to 200 of 309

MasterHiggins

Would love a Captain Toad stand alone game to be announced

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

UTXGamer

GuSilverFlame wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

I don't know what will be shown for Wii U but I have the feeling we will see another E3 type meltdown after the announcement. Somehow people get themselves worked up into believing we will see Zelda, X, a new Metroid or a new IP or something big when there has been no evidence that it will be something like that.

surely, but you can at least bet the announcement won't be a "kiddie game" this time around(unless Nintendo wants to lose some money) that's why most people think it'll be Zelda, X, Metroid, Bayoneta, etc. it's 'cause they're the least kiddie things Nintendo can offer and be predicted(new IPs are unpredictable, to a certain extent, so they don't count)

so what's exactly "dudebro"? I always thought it was a term for gamers that ONLY play M rated games with violence and explosions everywhere(and thought the name came because most of those game's online servers are filled with people who use tons of "slang")

If Donkey Kong is "kiddie" then I don't agree with the first statement since my best is that the reveal will be new DKC: TF news, likely reveal of a 4th playable character(rumored to be Cranky Kong) with a new trailer showing him off in the game.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

Ganondwarf

Has it been announced yet?

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

WebHead

Well just some hours more. Can't wait to see the Cranky Kong gameplay I guess lol.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

MasterHiggins

Roll that beautiful CrAnky Kong footage!

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

sinanziric

where can I watch presentation live?

Large groups of American Nintendo Fanboys requesting asylum in EU because they were abused by NoA

Nintendo Network ID: ziratul

PokeTune

Cranky Kong and dissapointment.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

Romeo

i'm really looking forward to DKC: Tropical Freeze, but i truly hope they won't show DKC footage....

since it's not a new announcement, but just new footage for an already announced game.. at least show us Smash Bros., Mario Kart 8, X, Bayonetta 2, etc.
we've already seen enough of DKC + played those games, we know what to expect

no need to go there just to reveal a new character +2mins of new gameplay..

Romeo

WebHead

Honestly, if it is in fact DK...why can't it be saved for Nintendo Direct? We've had at least one every month this year. Heck we'll probably get one next week. So why couldn't the cranky kong reveal be saved for that instead of VGX?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Snagrio

If DK is shown tonight, I won't throw a fit since I love me some DK goodness, but at the same time I'll be upset for Nintendo screwing up a golden opportunity and getting even more flak from the "hardcore" crowd that already looks down on them constantly.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Rezalack

WebHead wrote:

Honestly, if it is in fact DK...why can't it be saved for Nintendo Direct? We've had at least one every month this year. Heck we'll probably get one next week. So why couldn't the cranky kong reveal be saved for that instead of VGX?

Agreed. It's fine if they show it off at VGX, but they better have something better to back it up. Coming to a show like VGX for the first time, you'd think they would come with something that packs and a punch and at least try to steal the show, in a positive manner. Not for the wrong reasons like a weak reveal/announcement. This isn't the time or place for that.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Socar

If i read correctly, Reggie said a new Wii U game. If it was gonna be DK, i don't think he would make that as an announcement.

And for Pete's sake, Its REGGIE! Who hates him?!?!?

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Artwark wrote:

If i read correctly, Reggie said a new Wii U game. If it was gonna be DK, i don't think he would make that as an announcement.

And for Pete's sake, Its REGGIE! Who hates him?!?!?

If its a new game it better not have Mario or Zelda in the title as much as I love both franchises we've had plenty of releases for both at this point.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

This is what we know is showing thus far

Witcher 3
Quantum Break
Titanfall
Broken Age
Thief
Dying Light
Tomb Raider 1 next gen plus tease of 2

While I know it will be Cranky Kong i'm going with X.
an indie game

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

JonnyKong

I just don't think Nintendo are going to want to make a fool of themselves by turning up just to announce the 4th character for DK, the whole thing would be a train wreck. That kind of announcement is ideal for the next Nintendo Direct.

Think positive people..

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Reala

Knack Kart is unveiled signalling the final nail in the wii u's coffin

Reala

ocarinaoftime

Its goin to be wii sports golf ...new way to play is using gamepad on the ground...

ocarinaoftime

Romeo

shingi_70 wrote:

Witcher 3
Quantum Break
Titanfall
Broken Age
Thief
Dying Light

an indie game

tease of tomb raider "2" confirmed? i don't think so, did i miss something?

all that's confirmed so far (square enix) is thief + tomb raider "1" nextgen (definitive edition)

really hoping for a trailer/information/release date or really anything regarding the next tomb raider game! r

Romeo

Romeo

shingi_70 wrote:

Witcher 3
Quantum Break
Titanfall
Broken Age
Thief
Dying Light

an indie game

tease of tomb raider "2" confirmed? i don't think so, did i miss something?

all that's confirmed so far (square enix) is thief + tomb raider "1" nextgen (definitive edition)

really hoping for a trailer/information/release date or really anything regarding the next tomb raider game!

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.