Forums

Topic: Pikmin 3 at e3 2012

Posts 1 to 20 of 24

CerealKiller528

This is going to be the best E3 yet!

Edited on by CerealKiller528

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Joeynator3000

About time we see what the game looks like...lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000

Ok I'll say it before anyone else does.

Sir, I do believe that 2011 was the previous year and thus, there is a typo in the thread title. It might be a wonderful idea to just quickly edit such a mistake.

that out of the way

Pikmin is awesome, this isn't a series with a new game every year and it's Miyamoto seems to have more to do with this game than he normally does anymore, so I'm excited.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Brando67854321

@kkslider5552000 fixed it my bad

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

kkslider5552000

also since it's 2012 instead of 2001 or 2004, I might be good...er..."good" at this game. That would be nice.

Edit: also, I 2nd having both Pikmin 1 and 2 in HD with the Wii controls. Apparently they're some of the best Wii controls ever.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

Oddy wrote:

Also, My Nintendo News should not count as a source ever. Even if My Nintendo News uses a legit source, use that source instead.

SUBTLE

shingi_70

On one hand its pikmin and about time. On the other its kotaku. Though the way its worded it seems like the person wasn't supposed to say anything about pikmin.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Gonintendo isn't a source either as they're just reporting aggreating the news. The source would be kotakue.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RevolverLink

Even though Nintendo brass, and specifically Shiggy, keeps saying that it's coming, I'm still going to (outwardly) pretend that Pikmin 3 doesn't exist until I see some visual evidence. Every E3 of the past 5 years has left me with a slightly bitter taste in my mouth because Pikmin 3 wasn't there.

@Lordlz, I'm going to stubbornly believe Nintendo's toying with my emotions here.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

LzWinky

RevolverLink wrote:

Even though Nintendo brass, and specifically Shiggy, keeps saying that it's coming, I'm still going to (outwardly) pretend that Pikmin 3 doesn't exist until I see some visual evidence. Every E3 of the past 5 years has left me with a slightly bitter taste in my mouth because Pikmin 3 wasn't there.

@Lordlz, I'm going to stubbornly believe Nintendo's toying with my emotions here.

Pikmin 3 is coming!!! In 5 years! But it made an appearance, right?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mryokokurama1

Nice i"ve been waiting for a long time for this game.

Mryokokurama1

IntoxicatedDuck

Finally! The amount of E3s I've been eagerly awaiting this games announcement and walked away disappointed.

IntoxicatedDuck

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.