Forums

Topic: Pikmin 3

Posts 41 to 50 of 50

Arcanum

Pikmin 3 For the Wii U launch title would be such a tremendous win....In fact its such a amazing thought, that this is like the 4th time I have said it and I still feel like I just can't stress this enough!

PIKMIN 3 FOR WII U LAUNCH

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

thesmorganator

NeoRausch wrote:

also: green pikmin confirmed! they have the power to contact you via the u-Pad!! AWESOME!...i'm old!

Give me a link and I'll belive it

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][url=http://www.no...

NeoRausch

thesmorganator wrote:

NeoRausch wrote:

also: green pikmin confirmed! they have the power to contact you via the u-Pad!! AWESOME!...i'm old!

you can CLEARLY see it in the picture above!!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

BenAV

This game will be amazing.
I never had either Pikmin games for some odd reason but I bought both of the NPC versions on the Wii and thoroughly enjoyed them.
I'd imagine it probably will be a launch title considering it's apparently near completion and there's still a long while before the Wii U is released.
Can't wait to see what new, interesting concepts they add to it!

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

thesmorganator

NeoRausch wrote:

thesmorganator wrote:

NeoRausch wrote:

you can CLEARLY see it in the picture above!!

That picture is just epic win!

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][url=http://www.no...

pikku

I kinda doubt they will clear the entire screen for the DS-like bottom screen HUD thing since they're putting a big emphasis on the fact that you can switch the screens at any time and play with out the need for the other. So I am seeing the bottom screen be basically what the overhead view was in the previous games, and maybe you'll be able to switch the levels of zoom independantly from the main action.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

BenAV

Lord_pikky wrote:

I kinda doubt they will clear the entire screen for the DS-like bottom screen HUD thing since they're putting a big emphasis on the fact that you can switch the screens at any time and play with out the need for the other. So I am seeing the bottom screen be basically what the overhead view was in the previous games, and maybe you'll be able to switch the levels of zoom independantly from the main action.

You just touched upon probably my biggest question about the Wii U.
How exactly are they going to use the Wii U contoller in various different innovative ways when it also has to be able to be used as the TV if necessary.
Will be interesting to see how Nintendo goes about this.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Kirazy

BenAV wrote:

Lord_pikky wrote:

I actually visited the main nintendo site about this! Nintendo is clear that they will use the u-pad in 7 (or perhaps more in the future) unique ways. No games are restricted to being necessarily only on the u-pad. Here's the link to the game design examples/options nintendo gives.

http://e3.nintendo.com/hw/#/gallery/playstyle

Click on the images at the bottom to see the styles.
You just touched upon probably my biggest question about the Wii U.
How exactly are they going to use the Wii U contoller in various different innovative ways when it also has to be able to be used as the TV if necessary.
Will be interesting to see how Nintendo goes about this.

Kirazy

HawkeyeWii

So no Olimar in this.....
That seems really dumb. I get that they are trying to tell a new story, but a pikmin game without Olimar seems really odd.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.