Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 961 to 980 of 1,264

AuthorMessage

KingJoonToon

961. Posted:

Just watched a few gameplay videos and lets play videos for this, and i have to admit that it looks a brilliant game to play!

Will have to invest in it when i have the money, Question is whether to get it digital and use the £5 off i got from Nintendo Premium or get the boxed version.... Hmmmm decisions!

PS3 Super Slim 500GB - FIFA 14, GTA V, Assassins Creed IV, Batman Arkham Origins, Uncharted 3, FarCry 3, Battlefield 3
PS Vita - 32GB, WiFi, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Doodle God, Little Big Planet Vita, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, The Walking Dead S1

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7764-2499 | Nintendo Network ID: KingJoonToon | Twitter: GamingWhovian

AuthorMessage

mii-gamer

962. Posted:

just two days then it will be mine

I am doing a free give away for my website. See inside for details :P

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

963. Posted:

Banker-Style wrote:

Well Jell,right now.

Wii U game boxes are things of beauty. :$

AJ_Lethal wrote:

DON'T DARE TO TALK CRAP ABOUT GOAT SIMULATOR.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

964. Posted:

Ugh, we're already getting this a week late, and now a bunch of people are already getting their copies now? Talk about salt in the wound. I may have to ignore this thread for a while. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

965. Posted:

Who has played this game already? What is your opinion? Tell us all about it. IGN rates Pikmin 3: 8.8. I'm curious bout the game.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

966. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Ugh, we're already getting this a week late, and now a bunch of people are already getting their copies now? Talk about salt in the wound. I may have to ignore this thread for a while. :p

I feel your pain...it's so hard forme to resist watching videos. The only thing I've seen is the final boss but I've REALLY been struggling not to watch anything else because I already spoiled part of the game for myself! I'M DRIVING MYSELF INSANE

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

967. Posted:

Wuh-oh, this be the last day I can check this thread! You UK/EU people have fun with this game!

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

antonvaltaz

968. Posted:

My almost-4 year old son rang me at work today to tell me excitedly "Daddy, your new game is here, and I can play it too!" (Yes, I've trained him to recognise PEGI age ratings - he knows he's allowed to play games with a big green '3' in the corner :-) )

As soon as I got home he wanted to play it with me, together we played the first day and started the second, and he spent all of tea-time telling my wife (who isn't remotely interested in games) in great detail exactly what happened: "And then mummy, we lost one of the Pikmin! But then we went out of the cave and we found him again, and then we went up in our spaceship, and the Pikmin went up in their onion, and then we found the pink lady..."

Now he's pestering for when he can play it again ;-)

antonvaltaz

Nintendo Network ID: antonvaltaz123 | Twitter: d_walters

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

969. Posted:

antonvaltaz wrote:

My almost-4 year old son rang me at work today to tell me excitedly "Daddy, your new game is here, and I can play it too!" (Yes, I've trained him to recognise PEGI age ratings - he knows he's allowed to play games with a big green '3' in the corner :-) )

As soon as I got home he wanted to play it with me, together we played the first day and started the second, and he spent all of tea-time telling my wife (who isn't remotely interested in games) in great detail exactly what happened: "And then mummy, we lost one of the Pikmin! But then we went out of the cave and we found him again, and then we went up in our spaceship, and the Pikmin went up in their onion, and then we found the pink lady..."

Daww! Smotheringly adorable kid you got there. My 2 year old niece knows what Pikmin is too and loves to watch me play it. :)

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

970. Posted:

@antonvaltaz Aww, this is what makes life good. :)

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

TWK

971. Posted:

I've been playing for a couple of hours now. Only on day 8... what a great game! The usual incredible amount of polish all-round that only, in my opinion, Nintendo can deliver. A complete delight to play, although it can get pretty stressful commanding all your Pikmin around ;)

There's a lot to enjoy in this game.

Edited on by TWK

TWK

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4040-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: TobiasWK

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

972. Posted:

This guy does Perplexing Pool in ONE DAY! Insane multitasking skills!
Just imagine how efficiently you can complete tasks with THREE captains! And since you can set waypoints for each captain with the gamepad, your strategy can get CRAZY in-depth. When I get the game I'm going to study possible strategies as if they were college classes..I'M SO EXCITED

Go to 1:10:33

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

973. Posted:

Its officially Wii U's best rated game at the moment.
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/wi...

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

974. Posted:

PloXyZeRO wrote:

This guy does Perplexing Pool in ONE DAY! Insane multitasking skills!
Just imagine how efficiently you can complete tasks with THREE captains! And since you can set waypoints for each captain with the gamepad, your strategy can get CRAZY in-depth. When I get the game I'm going to study possible strategies as if they were college classes..I'M SO EXCITED

He used that stone-weight glitch-thing though, right? I don't see any other way he would already have blue Pikmin, and otherwise it's not possible in one day. Still pretty awesome though, that's for sure.

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

conman2012

975. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

antonvaltaz wrote:

Daww! Smotheringly adorable kid you got there. My 2 year old niece knows what Pikmin is too and loves to watch me play it. :)

This is the main reason i went for the 'U . However the boy is only 1 and a half. Still, he likes trying to scratch the gamepad screen. The wife also hates gaming too - though showed a mild interest in mario chase and luigis mansion.

Good to see that the Pikmin excite the kids

conman2012

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

976. Posted:

Darn! I didn't get my copy today, and yet I pre-ordered it on Monday. The e-mail told me they we're ready to send it YESTERDAY! Come on, does it take 4 days just to get it ready? Man, this makes me sad and now I can't play it over the weekend. :(

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

Knux

977. Posted:

Pre-ordered this game yesterday on Amazon. I can't wait to put my Wii U to good use again! :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

978. Posted:

While I wait I'm going to start another run of Pikmin 2 (already did one for Pikmin last week) to prepare myself for what's to come. :D

AuthorMessage

KingJoonToon

979. Posted:

Still undecided whether to get this retail or digital. Advantage of retail i save about £1.50. Digital i get it there and then.

PS3 Super Slim 500GB - FIFA 14, GTA V, Assassins Creed IV, Batman Arkham Origins, Uncharted 3, FarCry 3, Battlefield 3
PS Vita - 32GB, WiFi, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Doodle God, Little Big Planet Vita, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, The Walking Dead S1

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7764-2499 | Nintendo Network ID: KingJoonToon | Twitter: GamingWhovian

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

980. Posted:

KingJoonToon wrote:

Still undecided whether to get this retail or digital. Advantage of retail i save about £1.50. Digital i get it there and then.

I'm getting the retail because of collection purposes. I just love seeing all my games on my shelves.

ಠ_ಠ