Forums

Topic: Pikmin 3

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,331

Kewlan

Only 4GB? That's really low for an HD game. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was even 8GB

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

PloXyZeRO

That's crazy...the game could fit on a normal DVD! What really takes up a lot of memory are long, pre-rendered, hardly compressed cut scenes. I'm guessing Pikmin 3 doesn't have too many of those. Textures and the soundtrack also take up a decent percentage of the space but not nearly as much as FMV sequences.

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Kewlan

Don't tell me you already got yours?!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Nintendroid5000

Kewlan wrote:

Don't tell me you already got yours?!

Shop.to have them in stock now and are shipping them out I believe.

Edited on by Nintendroid5000

Nintendroid5000

Banker-Style

Well Jell,right now.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

banacheck

WingedFish wrote:

It seems we have another "American Kirby is hardcore" case going on here. Just look at the difference between the Japanese and US commercials.

Here it's all cute and happy.

But switch to the American version...

I find it so funny how Japan has to make things more tough looking when they advertise stuff here (though I understand why).

The Japans ad is a lot better, while the american ad remainds me of a summer advertisement for some toys you see.

banacheck

Kewlan

http://instagram.com/p/cJ_Sv2qjDu/
It looks like people are getting this game a bit early. The shop where I bought it from had already sent my game yesterday, so it might be possible for me to get the game one day early! So excited!

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

PloXyZeRO

Kewlan wrote:

http://instagram.com/p/cJ_Sv2qjDu/
It looks like people are getting this game a bit early. The shop where I bought it from had already sent my game yesterday, so it might be possible for me to get the game one day early! So excited!

I understand people getting retail copies early (I've gotten games early when I've pre-ordered them from Amazon before), but how are they DOWNLOADING early? Unless GAMEdigital sells download codes as well as retail copies??

Unrelated to the first part of the post, but Miyamoto says Pikmin 3 DLC is possible

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

Kewlan

If they do add DLC, i'd like it to be a few missions in one pack. Kind of like New Super Mario Bros. 2.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

SuperJoon

Just watched a few gameplay videos and lets play videos for this, and i have to admit that it looks a brilliant game to play!

Will have to invest in it when i have the money, Question is whether to get it digital and use the £5 off i got from Nintendo Premium or get the boxed version.... Hmmmm decisions!

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

mii-gamer

just two days then it will be mine

I am doing a free give away for my website. See inside for details :P

Snagrio

Ugh, we're already getting this a week late, and now a bunch of people are already getting their copies now? Talk about salt in the wound. I may have to ignore this thread for a while.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

PloXyZeRO

WingedFish wrote:

Ugh, we're already getting this a week late, and now a bunch of people are already getting their copies now? Talk about salt in the wound. I may have to ignore this thread for a while.

I feel your pain...it's so hard forme to resist watching videos. The only thing I've seen is the final boss but I've REALLY been struggling not to watch anything else because I already spoiled part of the game for myself! I'M DRIVING MYSELF INSANE

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

antonvaltaz

My almost-4 year old son rang me at work today to tell me excitedly "Daddy, your new game is here, and I can play it too!" (Yes, I've trained him to recognise PEGI age ratings - he knows he's allowed to play games with a big green '3' in the corner )

As soon as I got home he wanted to play it with me, together we played the first day and started the second, and he spent all of tea-time telling my wife (who isn't remotely interested in games) in great detail exactly what happened: "And then mummy, we lost one of the Pikmin! But then we went out of the cave and we found him again, and then we went up in our spaceship, and the Pikmin went up in their onion, and then we found the pink lady..."

Now he's pestering for when he can play it again

antonvaltaz

Nintendo Network ID: antonvaltaz123 | Twitter:

Snagrio

antonvaltaz wrote:

My almost-4 year old son rang me at work today to tell me excitedly "Daddy, your new game is here, and I can play it too!" (Yes, I've trained him to recognise PEGI age ratings - he knows he's allowed to play games with a big green '3' in the corner )

As soon as I got home he wanted to play it with me, together we played the first day and started the second, and he spent all of tea-time telling my wife (who isn't remotely interested in games) in great detail exactly what happened: "And then mummy, we lost one of the Pikmin! But then we went out of the cave and we found him again, and then we went up in our spaceship, and the Pikmin went up in their onion, and then we found the pink lady..."

Now he's pestering for when he can play it again

Daww! Smotheringly adorable kid you got there. My 2 year old niece knows what Pikmin is too and loves to watch me play it.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Kewlan

@antonvaltaz Aww, this is what makes life good.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic