Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 941 to 960 of 1,273

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

941. Posted:

Normally I love Japanese commercials, but I have to say that the American commercial is the better one (in my opinion), because it tells the audience more about the game. Of course the Japanese commercial has Ai No Uta which must make everyone in Japan go crazy over their commercial

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

Does anyone know or have any idea what the download size would be for the digital version?

Probably somewhere between 5 and 8 GB? I know ZombiU is just about 6 GB so I'm guessing it'll be around the same size. I've heard that Just Dance 2 and Assassin's Creed are like 15 GB though...I really hope it doesn't take that much space

I just read this from the IGN review here

In a mode where you have to check fruit and objects off a bingo card to win, whichever player has the GamePad has a massive advantage because they can see exactly where all those fruits are located.

I hope they fix this in an update. I'm not worried though, because when I play multiplayer, I'll force my friends to use a Wii remote or pro controller so no one gets an unfair advantage ;)

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

942. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

It seems we have another "American Kirby is hardcore" case going on here. Just look at the difference between the Japanese and US commercials.

Here it's all cute and happy.

But switch to the American version...

I find it so funny how Japan has to make things more tough looking when they advertise stuff here (though I understand why).

I'm just glad they abandoned the Wii U launch commercials. Those were atrocious.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

943. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

It seems we have another "American Kirby is hardcore" case going on here. Just look at the difference between the Japanese and US commercials.

I find it so funny how Japan has to make things more tough looking when they advertise stuff here (though I understand why).

I'm just glad they abandoned the Wii U launch commercials. Those were atrocious.

True that.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

944. Posted:

If u have not heard, Nintendo is offering $5-$10 for spending at least $50-$100 respectively from now till July 28th.

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

945. Posted:

Scratch that

It's if u put $50-$100 in ur account from a credit card or a pre-paid card that u'll get the money.

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

946. Posted:

Well if you have a Wii U deluxe, you get 10% back from your purchases...so I'll get $5.99 back when I download Pikmin 3 since it'll be $59.99

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox

AuthorMessage

Warruz

947. Posted:

Has there been any mention of a demo to download?

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com
Series of articles dealing with ways to improve Wii U Marketing - http://pauseyourgame.com/2013/10/what-nintendo-wii-u-need-to-do-part-1/

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

948. Posted:

@Warruz Sadly no.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

949. Posted:

PloXyZeRO wrote:

Normally I love Japanese commercials, but I have to say that the American commercial is the better one (in my opinion), because it tells the audience more about the game. Of course the Japanese commercial has Ai No Uta which must make everyone in Japan go crazy over their commercial

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

Does anyone know or have any idea what the download size would be for the digital version?

Probably somewhere between 5 and 8 GB? I know ZombiU is just about 6 GB so I'm guessing it'll be around the same size. I've heard that Just Dance 2 and Assassin's Creed are like 15 GB though...I really hope it doesn't take that much space

I just read this from the IGN review here

In a mode where you have to check fruit and objects off a bingo card to win, whichever player has the GamePad has a massive advantage because they can see exactly where all those fruits are located.

I hope they fix this in an update. I'm not worried though, because when I play multiplayer, I'll force my friends to use a Wii remote or pro controller so no one gets an unfair advantage ;)

I heard somewhere that it was around 3.5 GB. Pretty sure this site posted an article about it.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

950. Posted:

3.85gb according to a Gamefaqs.com thread. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633263-pikmin-3/66800223

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

951. Posted:

Only 4GB? That's really low for an HD game. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was even 8GB

ಠ_ಠ
Biggest Hyrule Warriors fan on planet earth.
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

952. Posted:

That's crazy...the game could fit on a normal DVD! What really takes up a lot of memory are long, pre-rendered, hardly compressed cut scenes. I'm guessing Pikmin 3 doesn't have too many of those. Textures and the soundtrack also take up a decent percentage of the space but not nearly as much as FMV sequences.

MrSRArter wrote:

AuthorMessage

Nintendroid5000

953. Posted:

Untitled

Nintendroid5000

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

954. Posted:

Don't tell me you already got yours?!

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

Nintendroid5000

955. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

Don't tell me you already got yours?!

Shop.to have them in stock now and are shipping them out I believe.

Edited on by Nintendroid5000

Nintendroid5000

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

956. Posted:

Well Jell,right now.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

banacheck

957. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

The Japans ad is a lot better, while the american ad remainds me of a summer advertisement for some toys you see.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

958. Posted:

http://instagram.com/p/cJ_Sv2qjDu/
It looks like people are getting this game a bit early. The shop where I bought it from had already sent my game yesterday, so it might be possible for me to get the game one day early! So excited!

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

959. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

http://instagram.com/p/cJ_Sv2qjDu/
It looks like people are getting this game a bit early. The shop where I bought it from had already sent my game yesterday, so it might be possible for me to get the game one day early! So excited!

I understand people getting retail copies early (I've gotten games early when I've pre-ordered them from Amazon before), but how are they DOWNLOADING early? Unless GAMEdigital sells download codes as well as retail copies??

Unrelated to the first part of the post, but Miyamoto says Pikmin 3 DLC is possible

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

960. Posted:

If they do add DLC, i'd like it to be a few missions in one pack. Kind of like New Super Mario Bros. 2.

ಠ_ಠ