Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 841 to 860 of 1,320

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

841. Posted:

I saw a review in The Sun yesterday,and they gave it a 7/10.
The only negative they said was that there weren't enough action in it,for those who like there games action-y.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

842. Posted:

Banker-Style wrote:

The only negative they said was that there weren't enough action in it,for those who like there games action-y.

I call bull on not enough action. Sure you aren't constantly killing stuff (although there is a mode where you can do that), but that doesn't mean it isn't full of action. Clearly some people are too used to doing nothing but running around shooting stuff...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Emaan

843. Posted:

I really liked that TV commercial. It's very 3DS-like, and that's a good thing. I think these are very creative Nintendo commercials, and they completely put to shame the launch-game ads with all the dubstep and happy faces. Nintendo just needs to take this creativity and put it towards marketing the Wii U itself this holiday season, so people can actually have the system they're trying to sell us games for.

Also: I might be looking too much into this, but at the end when the narrator says "Your Pikmin are ready, are you" could this be a potential marketing line for the Wii U? Something along the lines of "__________, are U?" or something like that. At this point, anything would help out :p

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

844. Posted:

It's about time Nintendo brought the quality of the 3DS commercials to the Wii U's.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

845. Posted:

The voice acting scares me in this game...(its not actually voice acting, but voices in general) I saw gameplay of the Japanese version, lol. I'm gonna miss the cave levels, don't think they'll be back. :c

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

846. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

The voice acting scares me in this game...(its not actually voice acting, but voices in general) I saw gameplay of the Japanese version, lol. I'm gonna miss the cave levels, don't think they'll be back. :c

There are caves in it per se, but not exactly like Pikmin 2's. In certain underground areas the daytime timer disappears, so they are actual caves. But I don't think they have multiple sublevels.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

847. Posted:

@Dev, exactly. I'm very happy with what they did with it. Hopefully there's more creative Wii U commercials to come!

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

848. Posted:

@Dev Reminds me a lot of Gamecube era commercials for some reason. Now if only I could actually see this on TV.:P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

849. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Also: I might be looking too much into this, but at the end when the narrator says "Your Pikmin are ready, are you" could this be a potential marketing line for the Wii U? Something along the lines of "__________, are U?" or something like that. At this point, anything would help out :p

He said: "Your Pikmin are ready, are you?" Instead of the U thing, it could be a reference to "My body is ready."

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

850. Posted:

I wonder how many returning bosses will be back...I'm guessing Beady is back (and the other Legs maybe, lol) because we saw that....er, hairy....thing, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Emaan

851. Posted:

Maybe we should just use Reggie and his endless supply of memes to sell Nintendo games :*

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

852. Posted:

I just noticed something, if you go here http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U/Pikmin-3-640076.html and read about Charlie, we can see that there's a bit of a love story going on here...
...they also wrote "Charlie is responsible for all HER crew", which is wrong.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

853. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

I just noticed something, if you go here http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U/Pikmin-3-640076.html and read about Charlie, we can see that there's a bit of a love story going on here...
...they also wrote "Charlie is responsible for all HER crew", which is wrong.

The her is referring to the S.S. Drake, which just before that sentence said that Charlie is the Captain of.

I also noticed two things. One, the website for Pikmin 3 in NA STILL isn't fully up. I understand we don't get till a week later but seriously?
And two, apparently GAME is having a pre order promotion where you can get a Winged Pikmin key chain. What's with NA and getting skimped on these kind of things lately?

AuthorMessage

WebHead

854. Posted:

I am really impressed with the visuals of this game. Imagine what a Pikmin 4 would look like a couple years from now. I hope this game sells well.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

855. Posted:

Banker-Style wrote:

The Sun does not have a very good history. I'd ignore them.

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

856. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I also noticed two things. One, the website for Pikmin 3 in NA STILL isn't fully up. I understand we don't get till a week later but seriously?
And two, apparently GAME is having a pre order promotion where you can get a Winged Pikmin key chain. What's with NA and getting skimped on these kind of things lately?

I blame popular culture. :P

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

WebHead

857. Posted:

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/07/16/pikmin-3-is-apparently-s...

YAY! :D

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

858. Posted:

...The title is making it sound like Pikmin 3 was expected to sell horribly or something, lol

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

859. Posted:

Of course who knows how it'll do in the other regions. At the very least good. In any case, this is only the beginning of the Wii U's true take-off. u_u

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

860. Posted:

Can anyone explain the final boss to me (in spoiler tags)? I don't really understand what it's supposed to be

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox