Topic: Pikmin 3

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,331

Happy_Mask

Same, NA never gets the good stuff.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

Pikmin 3 demos will be available at over 250 GameStop (and EB Games for Canadians) locations during the 20th, and 21st this month. And if you preorder the eShop version there during either day, you'll get to play it on the 3rd of August rather then the 4th.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SCRAPPER392

Looks like I'm going to GameStop on the on the 20th to preorder.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

PloXyZeRO

I live in LA and I would expect at least the City Walk Gamestop to have it (probably the most popular Gamestop that's not TOO far)...but I checked the site and the closest Gamestop that will have Pikmin 3 is 30 miles away..(I wish I had a car...then it wouldn't be a problem!)

I love Pikmin but I don't know if I want to wait on a two hour bus trip both ways to play for a few minutes! That's what happened during the Best Buy event

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

I really want to play it a day early but I really want the box. D:
Hopefully, I'll be able to resist during the event.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

shingi_70

The PIkmin 3 opening is so awesome but it makes me want a new Star Fox.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

luisesteban

Dammit, i'm not in usa or canada....so not pre order for eshop

luisesteban

renaryuugufan92

luisesteban wrote:

we don't have a pre-order option on the e-shop, although it would be neat to have~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & XBONE
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, og DS, og 3DS & XL.
Hybri...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874 | Nintendo Network ID: Nick-kun13

luisesteban

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

we don't have a pre-order option on the e-shop, although it would be neat to have~

Watch the Reggie video.

luisesteban

shingi_70

luisesteban wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

Watch the Reggie video.

Your still pre-ordering from Gamestop. They're just going to email you the code earlier on August 3rd.

DUde is talking about pre-ordering it from the console store itself like you can with certian games on PSN.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Xyphon22

Where can you find the participating stores? I couldn't find it at their site.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

ITAFTRS

Was gonna preorder it on GameStop, but they didn't even have the title represented under "upcoming games". Stupid store! Had to go with another retailer instead (which seems better, so it's cool).

EDIT: Have preordered it now. Oh yes!

Edited on by ITAFTRS

ITAFTRS

PloXyZeRO

DawnOverALilly wrote:

The flying Pikmin would kinda kill what most of the Yellows had goin for it :/ but I am interested in where the flyers can get where the yellows can not

Yellow Pikmin are still resistant to electricity and they can carry bomb rocks (and the explosions are HUGE in this game!). I don't know if other Pikmin types can carry bomb rocks this time around but I don't think so. Also, I don't know for sure, but I still think that yellow Pikmin can be thrown higher than pinks, even though they can fly. I'm not totally sure though so don't mark my word on it

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

WebHead

Ugh deciding between this, Rayman, or 101 for my next retail Wii U purchase.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

DylanMcGrann

Do you have to go to a participating Game Stop offering the demo to pre-order and get early access, or can you pre-order at any Game Stop on those two days whether that Game Stop has the demo or not. There is no way I'm driving over 170 miles out of state for this. Reggie said "if you pre-order the downloadable version of Pikmin 3 at any Game Stop store on either of those days, we'll let you download the game on the Nintendo eShop on August 3rd." That sounds like, if his langue is correct, that I can just go to my local Game Stop on the 20th or 21st and get the game a day early even though the demo event will not be taking place there. I just want a little clarification that I understand this correctly.

Edited on by DylanMcGrann

DylanMcGrann

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3388-5483 | Nintendo Network ID: Tainy_Tonner | Twitter:

Snagrio

PloXyZeRO wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

The flying Pikmin would kinda kill what most of the Yellows had goin for it :/ but I am interested in where the flyers can get where the yellows can not

Yellow Pikmin are still resistant to electricity and they can carry bomb rocks (and the explosions are HUGE in this game!). I don't know if other Pikmin types can carry bomb rocks this time around but I don't think so. Also, I don't know for sure, but I still think that yellow Pikmin can be thrown higher than pinks, even though they can fly. I'm not totally sure though so don't mark my word in it

It has been shown through footage that at least Blues, Reds, and Rocks can use bomb rocks, so the Yellows don't have that trait all to themselves anymore.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

PloXyZeRO

Oh okay, that's pretty cool! If winged Pikmin could drop bombs that would be pretty awesome...it would be like a war zone

Also, GameXplain and a few other English-speaking YouTube channels have gotten ahold of Pikmin 3 and have started posting gameplay and impressions and such

MrSRArter wrote:

SCRAPPER392

@Tainy
According to the video, you can get the pre-order for the one day early copy at ANY GameStop or EB Games location.
The 250 store demo thing is separate from that. I'll probably just go demo the game with my bro for the heck of it, but I could technically go to a closer GS store and just get the pre-order.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic