Forums

Topic: Pikmin 3

Posts 81 to 100 of 1,345

Joeynator3000

Pikmin 3 better be 1080p! lol

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

KidRad

It better be 2160p or I'm hittin up Dino Island and going on a HotDog unicorn hunt. lol

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

Joeynator3000

I want 1,000,000p. lol

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

KidRad

Goolay'
Untitled

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

mamp

WaveBoy wrote:

@Mamp

You realise how immersive playing a game in 1080p can be considering you can 'sit closer to the screen' in comparison to 720p? On a big screen with the lights dimmed it can be pretty damn amazing. 'That's why i'm interested, not because of 'Hurrr Hyper realism', a lot of people around here know that i don't care for that crap. Aside from viewing more detail it's really about being able to get a large screen display without noticing the pixels(like you would with a 720p game sitting too close to the screen) depending on your viewing distance.

Anyways, Realistic graphics don't interest me(Resident Evil may be an exception, along with other horror based titles), i'm into surrealism and Pikmin is just another fantastic example. Anyways, Pikmin 3 looks absolutely gorgeous. It's pretty funkin' amazing to see what the Big N can do with that much power. Can't wait to use the Wii remote Plus with this one, but I'm still curious to see what the gamepad has in store innovation wise.

@Eureka

lol. Sorry i shouldnt of said 'only' 720p is good enough! I was just throwing it down because I'm sure there are many people on here who thought Wii U titles
would in fact be 1080p since the res' is supported.

I was just wondering if the look of the environment was considred ultra realism (not that I want it to be just wondering) no reason to freak out on me

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

KidRad

mamp wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

@Mamp

You realise how immersive playing a game in 1080p can be considering you can 'sit closer to the screen' in comparison to 720p? On a big screen with the lights dimmed it can be pretty damn amazing. 'That's why i'm interested, not because of 'Hurrr Hyper realism', a lot of people around here know that i don't care for that crap. Aside from viewing more detail it's really about being able to get a large screen display without noticing the pixels(like you would with a 720p game sitting too close to the screen) depending on your viewing distance.

Anyways, Realistic graphics don't interest me(Resident Evil may be an exception, along with other horror based titles), i'm into surrealism and Pikmin is just another fantastic example. Anyways, Pikmin 3 looks absolutely gorgeous. It's pretty funkin' amazing to see what the Big N can do with that much power. Can't wait to use the Wii remote Plus with this one, but I'm still curious to see what the gamepad has in store innovation wise.

@Eureka

lol. Sorry i shouldnt of said 'only' 720p is good enough! I was just throwing it down because I'm sure there are many people on here who thought Wii U titles
would in fact be 1080p since the res' is supported.

[/div]

[/div]

I was just wondering if the look of the environment was considred ultra realism (not that I want it to be just wondering) no reason to freak out on me

[/div]

lol Dude, i wasn't freakin'
But ya, i thought you were just being a smart A** towards all of that graphics/HD talk in my previous post. No hard feelings!

Edited on by KidRad

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

mamp

@WaveBoy No it's fine I should have read your earlier post I'm so sorry.
Well I heard the original Pikmin was praised for it's realistic environments so I was wondering if that's the case with this game I know the characters look well you know how they look but the environment looks kinda realistic as opposed to the pikmin/Olimar-looking characters. Just wondering if the game's environment would be considered ultra-realism.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

Brando67854321

Eureka wrote:

Pikmin 3 better be 1080p! lol

I got something wose than being in 720p yep no online & only local multiplayer... again this is why miyamoto needs to retire soon. First star fox 64 3d now this...

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Joeynator3000

Leave Miyamoto alone, we all still love him. >.>

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Brando67854321

Eureka wrote:

Leave Miyamoto alone, we all still love him. >.>

I would have until I found out starcraft had online.... NO EXCUSE!!!!!

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

KaiserGX

I am Miyamoto's perfect creation anyways.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Brando67854321

Looking at how many people read that article on ign, just like starfox 64 3d It WILL sell poorly because of lack of online

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

BenAV

If the single player mode is even more extensive than it was in Pikmin 2, then online multiplayer isn't necessary anyway.
Not every game requires online multiplayer to be good, and this is one of them.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

LordJumpMad

Eureka wrote:

Leave Miyamoto alone, we all still love him. >.>

But he loves our money
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

And besides, its gonna be a few months before the actual game is out....its not even finished obviously, doubt they would tell us EVERYTHING about the game. More importantly, things can change.

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

shingi_70

BenAV wrote:

If the single player mode is even more extensive than it was in Pikmin 2, then online multiplayer isn't necessary anyway.
Not every game requires online multiplayer to be good, and this is one of them.

Da fuc

How the hell am I supposed to play co-op and verus mode.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TysonOfTime

Brando67854321 wrote:

Looking at how many people read that article on ign, just like starfox 64 3d It WILL sell poorly because of lack of online

[/div]

Except unlike StarFox, Pikmin doesn't have a shallow Single-Player that needs a Multiplayer to try and redeem it.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Brando67854321

TysonQ7 wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Looking at how many people read that article on ign, just like starfox 64 3d It WILL sell poorly because of lack of online

[/div]

Except unlike StarFox, Pikmin doesn't have a shallow Single-Player that needs a Multiplayer to try and redeem it.

[/div]

It also has local multiplayer only & that made alot of people 100 times more uninterested solely because of the lack of online again.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

kevohki

BenAV wrote:

If the single player mode is even more extensive than it was in Pikmin 2, then online multiplayer isn't necessary anyway.
Not every game requires online multiplayer to be good, and this is one of them.

I agree. However, his excuse for not having online makes me think he's lazy or just simply doesn't want to do online gaming.

I love the guy but his last answer in that interview made me want to smack him upside the head with a boxed copy of practically every RTS made since 1999.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

TysonOfTime

@Brando67854321
Let me follow your logic, people became uninterested because they found an extra multiplayer mode, but didn't have online?

So that means if they remove co-op there will be more people interested.

TAKE OUT DA MULTIPLAYER NINTYENDO.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic