Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,270

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

661. Posted:

Arguments aside, by this point I'd just really like to know what the freaking plot is already. It's only a few months until it comes out, so hopefully they'll fill us in as to whats going on story-wise sometime soon. In fact I'm not even going to throw in what I speculate the plot is anymore since I've done that to death weeks ago...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

662. Posted:

Yeah, Nintendo has really been tight-lipped on this game. But I like it that way, spoils less of the surprises and amazement!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

663. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Yeah, Nintendo has really been tight-lipped on this game. But I like it that way, spoils less of the surprises and amazement!

Duly noted. However at the very least I wish they'd give the premise as to why the Hocotatians have returned to Earth, and an even bigger question, just who are the new Captains. Oh well, that's what E3 is for. Oh sorry, I mean E3 week. Seriously everyone talking like Nintendo is doing NOTHING at E3 is getting old...

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

664. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

So is this still slated for an August release? Wow...Wii U owners I feel sorry for you.

Ah, but there is this thing that (at least some of) us Wii U owners have come to learn very well: Patience. :)

Wouldn't bother with him. He thinks the game looks graphically inferior, which is sad and hilarious at the same time.

So my thoughts are invalid because the game doesn`t look as spectacular as it could have? BTW inferior to what exactly?

"Yeah delayed your game(Pikmin 3)to "polish" what exactly? It looks no better than a few months ago, i.e underwhelming graphically."

Quote from Satoru Iwata: First Party Wii U Game Delays Are to Ensure That They're "Valuable Titles"

And i'm not saying your thoughts are invalid. I'm saying it's pointless to argue with you.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

665. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

So is this still slated for an August release? Wow...Wii U owners I feel sorry for you.

I pretty much bought the Wii U in early anticipation of Pikmin 3, so I'm trying to be patient. At least I know (or trust Nintendo enough to know) that the game is being improved.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

666. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Ah, but there is this thing that (at least some of) us Wii U owners have come to learn very well: Patience. :)

Wouldn't bother with him. He thinks the game looks graphically inferior, which is sad and hilarious at the same time.

So my thoughts are invalid because the game doesn`t look as spectacular as it could have? BTW inferior to what exactly?

"Yeah delayed your game(Pikmin 3)to "polish" what exactly? It looks no better than a few months ago, i.e underwhelming graphically."

Quote from Satoru Iwata: First Party Wii U Game Delays Are to Ensure That They're "Valuable Titles"

And i'm not saying your thoughts are invalid. I'm saying it's pointless to argue with you.

Well I still hold to my opinion but, whatever. Let`s just stop and agree to disagree. ;)

Edited on by PokeTune

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SRankSaturdays/feed
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

"That's my catchphrase." - Spike the Dragon

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Halo:Master Chief Collection
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

667. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Well I still hold to my opinion but, whatever. Let`s just stop and agree to disagree. ;)

Agreed. Or disagreed, or...whatever you get what I mean. ;)

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

668. Posted:

Yeah plus that quote box is getting way too big XD

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

669. Posted:

Pikmin 1 or 2? Which of the two did you guys prefer?
It seems 50/50 among the majority of PikminFanatics. :p

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

670. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

pikmin 1

pikmin 2 is too hard for me to beat it :(

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

671. Posted:

It must be those pesky caves hehe.

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

672. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

It must be those pesky caves hehe.

exactly. i cant even get through the 1st floor of the cavern of chaos but i never really tried =/

speaking of which will pikmin 3 have caves?

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

673. Posted:

@WaveBoy I actually prefer Pikmin 2. First, because it was the first one I've played and second, because I prefer the longer length of the game.

Popcorn wrote:

speaking of which will pikmin 3 have caves?

Well, there was that dark area in the trailers, but that might just be a cavelike area like that place in Pikmin 1 with the Puffy Toadstool (I can't believe I forgot the name xD)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

674. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Very well then. :P

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

675. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Pikmin 2 hands down. There is just so much more added in, plus its easier to control and less glitchy to boot.

@Pikminsi I believe you are thinking of the Forest Navel my friend. :)

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

Hysterical

676. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I prefer Pikmin 1. I hated the dungeons in the second one.

Hysterical

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

677. Posted:

I like both, but I HATE the crushing glitch. XP

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

678. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Very well then. :P

Woa what? Am I the only one who feels that Pikmin 3 graphically is absolutely stunning? This is how you make a NextGen Nintendo visual leap!

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

679. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@Pikminsi I believe you are thinking of the Forest Navel my friend. :)

Ah yes, thank you :)

AuthorMessage

Emaan

680. Posted:

All this talk of Pikmin and Pikmin 2, and I still haven't beat the first one or even played the second (though I now own the second one) :O

The Distant Spring has halted my progress in the original >:0

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann