Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 541 to 560 of 1,328

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

541. Posted:

@Pikminsi I know right? The Whiptongue Bulborb made my eyes twitch when I saw how quick it slurped up Pikmin. In fact with each passing bit of footage, I keep hoping harder that Ultra-Bitter Spray will return from 2. :o

Oh, and is it just me, or do Red Bulborbs sound different in every separate entry? In 1 they squeaked, in 2 they made a low yawn (when falling back to sleep) and a death groan/roar, in Brawl the one on the Pikmin stage did a little rippling growl, and the footage in 3 has them making weird gurgling noises when disturbed. I find that odd.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

542. Posted:

People keep mentioning the time limit being back but I never saw this confirmed, is there a source? From what I understood Miyamoto wanted the same stress that the time limit in the first created, but I didn't see it stated that the time limit specifically was being used again...

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

543. Posted:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/miyamoto_pikmin_3_to...

This is what I believe the time limit assumptions are coming from, but I don't see anything confirming it has time limits...

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

544. Posted:

Easily my most anticipated Wii U game for thisyear, even though I haven't been participating in this threads discussion. But ya, great GREAT times playing the first Pikmin on Wii a few years back.The most refreshing & unique Nintendo experience I've played in quite some time. I've also got Pikmin 2 on the Wii, which I'll most likely dive into next month. Have to have it finished it preperation for Pikmin 3. B-)

good to see that Pikmin 3 is actually running in 60fps rather than 1 & 2's 30fps + the hazy motion. Shall be glorious on my 60" :D
And suprisingly, i found Pikmin to be one of the most challenging nintendo games in quite some time, which is a good thing since i despise easy games unless you're Klonoa.

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

545. Posted:

Anyone else really looking forward to taking pictures? :3

You got some Pokemon Snap on my Pikmin~

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

546. Posted:

Check out this latest comic from Brawl in the Family. XD
Untitled

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

547. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Check out this latest comic from Brawl in the Family. XD
Untitled

Oh yeah, my brother and I were cracking up looking at this earlier. Did you see the mouse over text? "Behold, the magnificent results of thousands of Pikmin lives lost".
Also, I can't wait until brawlinthefamily starts putting up Pikmin 3 comics, well, once Pikmin 3 comes out that is...

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

548. Posted:

There seems to be a number of Pikmin 3 related threads popping up lately, so I've bumped this one up since it encompasses the general topic of the game so even more threads don't need to be made, plus it's been around far longer.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

549. Posted:

So, I'm playing the original right now. Borrowed it from a friend. I like it so far :D

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

550. Posted:

Does anyone know if there was a new demo at the SXSW Gaming Expo?

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

551. Posted:

I'd imagine we'd have seen something along those lines by now if there was. But at least a few new screenshots detailing the Captains has been shown. I still think the green burly guy is there to ascertain whether the Pikmin could be used as a sort of biological weapon, since he looks like a military general or something like that.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

552. Posted:

It's been a while since this thread last popped up :)
@WingedFish That's a good idea, I didn't think about each person having roles before... for some reason. I suppose that if that is the case, then Pikmin 3 will have more of a developed plot than the other games.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

553. Posted:

It would make sense though, if the captains were Olimar's son and daughter, Louie's son, and the President's son.

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

554. Posted:

That's always been one of my theories too, that at least two of the captains are Olimar's now grown up children.

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

555. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

556. Posted:

Where'd you find those? o.0

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

557. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Where'd you find those? o.0

Nintendo posted them on their Wii U Facebook page.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

558. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie
Those pics make the game look like it's going to be pretty interesting... the ones on the other post were all blurry. I don't have a Facebook, so I would have never seen these pictures.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

559. Posted:

I knew that. >_> (...not really, lol)
Ugh, I wished they would tell us when the game is coming out already. T.T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

560. Posted:

So much detail. :O

The Emaaloggery