Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 441 to 460 of 1,320

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

441. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

again local play sucks

That's your opinion of the matter. I personally prefer local multiplayer. That doesn't mean one is better than the other. However, I do believe Pikmin 3 is better suited to local play. It make it easier to plan strategies with the other players. Also, Nintendo already mentioned that Pikmin online caused issues, due to the large number of Pikmin.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

442. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

again local play sucks

That's your opinion of the matter. I personally prefer local multiplayer. That doesn't mean one is better than the other. However, I do believe Pikmin 3 is better suited to local play. It make it easier to plan strategies with the other players. Also, Nintendo already mentioned that Pikmin online caused issues, due to the large number of Pikmin.

No miyamoto is just lazy & hates online!:p

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

443. Posted:

Well I guess I encourage laziness and hate online too. I really just don't see online play working all that well in Pikmin, plus, I don't really care to see it attempted for this series.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

444. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

again local play sucks

That's your opinion of the matter. I personally prefer local multiplayer. That doesn't mean one is better than the other. However, I do believe Pikmin 3 is better suited to local play. It make it easier to plan strategies with the other players. Also, Nintendo already mentioned that Pikmin online caused issues, due to the large number of Pikmin.

No miyamoto is just lazy & hates online!:p

There is no basis for that. Also, you can't pin all your complaints on Miyamoto. Other people have input too. And if your don't like the direction the game is going, then don't buy it.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

445. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

again local play sucks

That's your opinion of the matter. I personally prefer local multiplayer. That doesn't mean one is better than the other. However, I do believe Pikmin 3 is better suited to local play. It make it easier to plan strategies with the other players. Also, Nintendo already mentioned that Pikmin online caused issues, due to the large number of Pikmin.

No miyamoto is just lazy & hates online!:p

There is no basis for that. Also, you can't pin all your complaints on Miyamoto. Other people have input too. And if your don't like the direction the game is going, then don't buy it.

oh no one will buy it at this point due to miyamoto putting the time limit back in!:p

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AddADashOfSalt

446. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

again local play sucks

That's your opinion of the matter. I personally prefer local multiplayer. That doesn't mean one is better than the other. However, I do believe Pikmin 3 is better suited to local play. It make it easier to plan strategies with the other players. Also, Nintendo already mentioned that Pikmin online caused issues, due to the large number of Pikmin.

No miyamoto is just lazy & hates online!:p

There is no basis for that. Also, you can't pin all your complaints on Miyamoto. Other people have input too. And if your don't like the direction the game is going, then don't buy it.

You really can't balme everything on Miyamoto. Nintendo even said that they wanted to do online with Pikmin 3! It's not that they don't want to, it's that they can't. Having 100 Pikmin(and Olimar, and enemies, and the background, etc)on one system is hard enough for the Wii U, doing over the Internet is impossible for the Wii U! The Wii U couldn't do it without amazing Internet connection and a lot of lag!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

447. Posted:

@Brando - Look, I'm going to say this one more time: the time limit is not even confirmed to have been put in the game. All Miyamoto said was that he wanted to add the same level of urgency that the original had. If you can find a source that says otherwise, I will gladly eat my words.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

448. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

again local play sucks

That's your opinion of the matter. I personally prefer local multiplayer. That doesn't mean one is better than the other. However, I do believe Pikmin 3 is better suited to local play. It make it easier to plan strategies with the other players. Also, Nintendo already mentioned that Pikmin online caused issues, due to the large number of Pikmin.

No miyamoto is just lazy & hates online!:p

There is no basis for that. Also, you can't pin all your complaints on Miyamoto. Other people have input too. And if your don't like the direction the game is going, then don't buy it.

You really can't balme everything on Miyamoto. Nintendo even said that they wanted to do online with Pikmin 3! It's not that they don't want to, it's that they can't. Having 100 Pikmin(and Olimar, and enemies, and the background, etc)on one system is hard enough for the Wii U, doing over the Internet is impossible for the Wii U! The Wii U couldn't do it without amazing Internet connection and a lot of lag!

pc online strategy games say hello.

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

449. Posted:

The fact that a Wii U is not a PC says hello.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AddADashOfSalt

450. Posted:

Can PC handle computing 100 indiviadual tiny Pikmin doing seperate things at the same time, items moving, Olimar, backgrounds, online, and HD at the same time? NO! And if you tried, your computer would freeze. Soooo.... what's your point?

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

451. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

The fact that a Wii U is not a PC says hello.

it's close!:p

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AddADashOfSalt

452. Posted:

The PC has 2 seperate screens, requires a remote, plays games in 720p, has a gamepad, and plays Wii U games? I didn't know that :O

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

453. Posted:

@Brando - Look, I'd love to run around in circles with you all day, but the fact is, I have better things to do. I don't think you're really listening to anything we're saying, so I'm going to just leave for now. I do request that you stop spamming this thread. Thanks.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

454. Posted:

yeah this is not worth anyone's time, and I wasted enough on that Earthbound thread. Can we go back to being excited about Nintendo releasing a game people know exists that isn't Mario? I liked that...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

455. Posted:

@True_Hero
@kkslider5552000
Thank you both.
the rest of that went a bit far, sorry — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

456. Posted:

that's enough. knock it off, please — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

457. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

The fact that a Wii U is not a PC says hello.

it's close!:p

No, it's not. We get that you've got some kind of anti-Miyamoto grudge going on, and that's great, but please, you've had more than your say. If we can get back to discussing the game at hand instead of this petty back-and-forth you've got going in multiple threads now, it'd be greatly appreciated, brando.

as for the rest of you, just ignore him if he bothers you. please, no more parting shots.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

458. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

The fact that a Wii U is not a PC says hello.

it's close!:p

No, it's not. We get that you've got some kind of anti-Miyamoto grudge going on, and that's great, but please, you've had more than your say. If we can get back to discussing the game at hand instead of this petty back-and-forth you've got going in multiple threads now, it'd be greatly appreciated, brando.

fine........>_<

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

K964

459. Posted:

Back on topic, I hope they keep the sense of humor that was everywhere in Pikmin 2 and in a few places in Pikmin 1. I consider Pikmin 2 to be up there with Mario RPGs and Kid Icarus as one of Nintendo's funniest franchises. Just look at Louie's notes!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

460. Posted:

K964 wrote:

Back on topic, I hope they keep the sense of humor that was everywhere in Pikmin 2 and in a few places in Pikmin 1. I consider Pikmin 2 to be up there with Mario RPGs and Kid Icarus as one of Nintendo's funniest franchises. Just look at Louie's notes!

Do you need to rescue Louie to get Louie's notes? I still need to beat the game, though I am on the Dream Den. The treasure descriptions are hilarious as well.

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero