Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 341 to 360 of 1,273

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

341. Posted:

Okay, I've been thinking about Captain C. Look carefully at his suit. It's green and has a star on it. In other words, it looks like he's in the military, a General or something. I wonder if he's here because he's researching the potential for Pikmin to be used in warfare. It would seem likely seeing as they are quite useful to Hocotatians.
Untitled

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

342. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, I've been thinking about Captain C. Look carefully at his suit. It's green and has a star on it. In other words, it looks like he's in the military, a General or something. I wonder if he's here because he's researching the potential for Pikmin to be used in warfare. It would seem likely seeing as they are quite useful to Hocotatians.
Untitled

Cool observation. I always thought he looked like Olimar's boss from the second game...I guess he still could be somehow.

I'm sure a lot of people have thought this but I was thinking D and A are Olimars kids and B is his wife.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

343. Posted:

I think D looks a lot more like Louie. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Doge

344. Posted:

I doubt it. BUT! i still want previous charaters from da games. cough Louie cough

Edited on by Doge

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.
Check out my vine https://vine.co/u/1046821763767566336

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noxia

345. Posted:

Just bought it. Didn't realise it was a Wii game!

Noxia

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

346. Posted:

Noxia wrote:

Just bought it. Didn't realise it was a Wii game!

Which one did you get? the first on the second game?? (They were both remade for the Wii)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

347. Posted:

Noxia wrote:

Just bought it. Didn't realise it was a Wii game!

Good for you! But my questions are the same as @Joshers744 Also to add on to that he said, they aren't technically Wii games. Originally they debuted on the GameCube, but later on got re-released on the Wii with updated controls for the Wiimote/Nunchuck.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Doge

348. Posted:

hopefully he got 2, because EVERYONE KNOWS THATS THE BEST ONE! right guys? guys?

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.
Check out my vine https://vine.co/u/1046821763767566336

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

349. Posted:

NIntendoForever wrote:

hopefully he got 2, because EVERYONE KNOWS THATS THE BEST ONE! right guys? guys?

I really want to agree! :p In some ways, yes....me personally, for some reason I tend to like the first one a little more, maybe just cause it's more simple, or something. I dunno. Like I've mentioned before, it's hard for me to rank some games better then others when sometimes I just feel like they are both about equally good, just a little different.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

350. Posted:

Only thing I liked about 1 was that I felt like I was alone when you crash land on the planet...and discover the little creatures. Yeah...xD
in 2 you get the annoying nagging ship, lol. (and Louie....)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

351. Posted:

Hocotate Ship + Monita (Nintendo Land) = A match made in Microsoft Windows.

*ok sorry that was just random :p

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

352. Posted:

What about FLUDD? xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noxia

353. Posted:

Yeah it was 2 :)

Noxia

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pogocoop

354. Posted:

FLUDD,Hocotate ship, and Monita confirmed for Super Smash bros. Universe

As the ONLY Characters.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

355. Posted:

Pogocoop wrote:

FLUDD,Hocotate ship, and Monita confirmed for Super Smash bros. Universe

As the ONLY Characters.

Best freaking game ever. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChuJelly

356. Posted:

Hello everybody! I am new to this forum. Just signed up today :D How is everyone, hm?
I'm DIENG waiting for Pikmin 3. Here's a funny story about Pikmin in my life; Back in my early childhood, me and my dad played Pikmin 2 VS. all the time. It was kind of like a bonding experience for us, and we played it together every other weekend. I beat him all the time, and he beat me just as often. But one time, we had played so much in the past week that I didn't really want to play him at the moment. So, to coax me into playing, he bet that if I beat him 10 times total, he'd get me Pikmin 3 when it comes out. He thought it never would, as at the time, it was a few years after Pikmin 2 had come out, and there was still no sign of anything.
Well, we can see how his prediction turned out. :P
But even though I was about 10 at the time, I haven't forgotten. So now I'm forcing him to buy me a $60 game next year for a "harmless" bet. * evil laughter *
I guess the 8 years we've waited for this WAAAY overdue game has finally has paid off. : )

Edited on by ChuJelly

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

357. Posted:

@ChuJelly
Well, Welcome to NL!
It's always nice to hear of parents playing games with their kids... unlike mine... grumble grumble

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pogocoop

358. Posted:

Yo ChuJelly! It's nice meeting you!

That was a great story, reminds me of playing Pikmin2 with my dad back when it just came out

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

359. Posted:

Ah, this is taking me back to my Elementary school days. As I wait with anticipation to get home and play Pikmin, I even wrote down the weird stuff I found on my journeys and felt like a real explorer. :D

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChuJelly

360. Posted:

Thanks to you both! :)
I actually haven't played Pikmin 2 together with my dad for a while, though. Besides when I showed them Nintendo Land, I haven't really played video games with my dad in at least half a year. The Wii U has gotten me into the Pikmin mood again, though, so I intend on maybe playing Pikmin 2 again with him again this weekend. If he even will anymore. grumble grumble
Hopefully we can relive the childhood experience when Pikmin 3 comes out. I'm logically assuming that it will have multiplayer. The four captains would seem unnecessary otherwise.

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly