Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,272

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

301. Posted:

I'm rather bummed that Pikmin 3 won't be out until next spring. But hey, at least we have a faint grasp of when to expect it now! At this point I'm just happy that Nintendo mentioned it again, since we haven't heard anything about it since E3. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Void

302. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm rather bummed that Pikmin 3 won't be out until next spring. But hey, at least we have a faint grasp of when to expect it now! At this point I'm just happy that Nintendo mentioned it again, since we haven't heard anything about it since E3. :p

At least we know there are 2 epic games coming out after christmas now.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

303. Posted:

Hmm, if this does get a March release date, it's going to be Kid Icarus: Uprising all over again for me. What I mean by that is I'm going to drive myself crazy counting down every single day until it comes out. :o

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

304. Posted:

Oh gawd please don't release on March. xD
(then again I might just get the 3DS version of that other game anyways...but still, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

305. Posted:

According to IGN, the spring release date is only for Japan and the launch window release is still intact for NA.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

306. Posted:

IGN never stays up to date with their, erm, dates, though. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

307. Posted:

@Erica_Hartman
That's why I said "according to IGN...." lol.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

308. Posted:

lol...still wished this was a launch title. T.T
I get the feeling its going to come right next to Ultimate...and then, ugh...

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

309. Posted:

CapnPancakez wrote:

According to IGN, the spring release date is only for Japan and the launch window release is still intact for NA.

Like you said, according to IGN. Likewise I doubt we'll get the game before Japan does. :p

AuthorMessage

Emaan

310. Posted:

I wouldn't completely rule it out as a possibility of NA getting the game still within the launch window and before Japan. Keep in mind, we're getting the Wii U before Japan does. More importantly, its to note that the "launch window" goes through March 31, 2013. Spring starts in late March. So technically, we could still get the game within the launch window and a little time before Japan gets it. You never know.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

311. Posted:

Wasn't Official Nintendo Magazine supposed to do a section on Pikmin 3 awhile ago? Did anyone ever see that?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Hokori

312. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I wouldn't completely rule it out as a possibility of NA getting the game still within the launch window and before Japan. Keep in mind, we're getting the Wii U before Japan does. More importantly, its to note that the "launch window" goes through March 31, 2013. Spring starts in late March. So technically, we could still get the game within the launch window and a little time before Japan gets it. You never know.

Didn't they say it would lauch in spring? march 21-31 is still spring and the launch window

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

313. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Didn't they say it would lauch in spring? march 21-31 is still spring and the launch window

Please don't be March...xD
I already have an epic game to deal with there, can't do 2 of them at once. :p

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

314. Posted:

My birthday is in early March, so (even though it won't happen) I would be elated if it came out then.
Edit: And it comes out Spring anyways but an early release would be nice. :)

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

315. Posted:

Okay, I forgot to say this a few days ago, but I've done the best possible run I could personally get on Pikmin 2. No deaths, less then 500 overall Pikmin born (unlike the first game, the less Pikmin you birth at the end, the higher the rank), and finished in 12 days! I don't really think I could improve on that score, so I'm all Pikmined out until 3 comes out dang it! :(

... Ah screw it, I'm playing it again after I finish Kirby's Return to Dreamland, I just love it too much! :D

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

316. Posted:

I've been watching play footage of Nintendo Land's Pikmin Adventure. Can't help but feel that there's things that we'll see in the actual new game from this. In any case, it's going to be the first game I play when I eventually get a Wii U, since it will serve as my Pikmin fix until the true successor arrives. :D

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

317. Posted:

Okay, I'm rather disappointed that it won't be released until 2Q, but man, that footage had me gasping in total awe! Loved the bubbling fiddle crab, and that flying bat/moth thing really caught me off guard! And we finally get to see our old purple and white friends. The fire was stunning, the water was amazing, everything was just, just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /explodes.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

318. Posted:

I expect they'll really crank up the visuals during the giant boss fights.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

319. Posted:

This has been a great series, but I'm not a big fan of the extremely long caves in Pikmin 2.
If you want to quit in the middle of a cave, does it bring you back to that spot when you turn the game back on? (I know i feel like I asked that weird...I just don't like being stuck, playing a cave for an hour and a half before I can turn the system off, when I need to be getting to work or something. :p)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

320. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

This has been a great series, but I'm not a big fan of the extremely long caves in Pikmin 2.
If you want to quit in the middle of a cave, does it bring you back to that spot when you turn the game back on? (I know i feel like I asked that weird...I just don't like being stuck, playing a cave for an hour and a half before I can turn the system off, when I need to be getting to work or something. :p)

Nevermind, answered my own question on the Pikmin wiki :

Every time you enter a sublevel, the game will save. So if you turn the game off then back on, you'll start over in the current sublevel you are on.The cave will always look slightly different when you restart the game.

http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/Cave

Anyway....can't wait for 3! :p

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744