Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,273

AuthorMessage

Emaan

261. Posted:

We're getting it at least by March 2013.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

262. Posted:

Xilef wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Everybody in this thread owes me a fist bump, I just preordered Pikmin 3. :P

Cool, you'll have to tell me what it's like. I'll be getting it, idk if it'll be launch day or not though.

It's been confirmed for 2013. In Europe at least.

No no no... you must've misunderstood me, I did word it badly. I meant I might not get Pikmin 3 the first day it's out, not that it's coming out on the Wii U's launch day.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

263. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

We're getting it at least by March 2013.

But that's when Monster Hunter Ultimate is taking over my life. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

264. Posted:

It kind of pisses me off that it's not coming out launch day..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

srhades

265. Posted:

Ya, I expect Pikmin in February in the states.

Puni Power
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753
Formerly NintyKing or NintenKingiiU.
"Does that make me Crazy?"

AuthorMessage

Emaan

266. Posted:

I wanted this and NSMBU to be my first 2 games, guess not. Thanks Ninty. >:0

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

267. Posted:

NSMBU is going to be my first, barring Nintendo Land. Pikmin 3 will still be my second, since $60 per game is still a tall order for me.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

268. Posted:

The only downside to this game is that the orignal artstyle is different with it being in HD and all

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

269. Posted:

Errrrrrrrrm... Who really cares? Won't it benefit more from HD?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

270. Posted:

Meh I guess your right

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

271. Posted:

I do agree with GameCubeMan that it will be different from what I was used to playing, but once I'm used to it it should be loads better in terms of graphics

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

272. Posted:

I kinda didn't know what to say...graphics looked awesome on Pikmin 1 and 2..and that was the GameCube, I couldn't wait to see what it would look like on the Wii U with its graphics matching the PS3/360's.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

273. Posted:

Just for an idea of how different the graphic jump will be, look at the Iridescent Flint Beetle. The first two games it looks relatively the same. But if you look at gameplay videos on youtube from the demos, you'll see that they now have six legs instead of just four, as well as glowing antennas. I think what is really going to be cool is the fact that you can aim for specific areas of an enemy, like when you throw a Pikmin at a Bulborb's eye you temporarily blind it.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

274. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I think what is really going to be cool is the fact that you can aim for specific areas of an enemy, like when you throw a Pikmin at a Bulborb's eye you temporarily blind it.

Wow, I didn't see that. When Nintendo said they put a bunch of detail in this game, they weren't kidding. This should add a lot more strategy, which is good :)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

275. Posted:

I'm still hoping for a Nighttime Mode that's likely not going to happen. T.T

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

276. Posted:

I just remembered something. Regarding the Pikmin stage in SSBB, it states that the planet has frequent heavy rains, and yet it never rains at all in either of the games (although it does snow). I wonder if it will in 3?

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

277. Posted:

You know...maybe they could do a seasons based system....and the worlds could change depending on the season/weather and all that. :p

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

278. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

You know...maybe they could do a seasons based system....and the worlds could change depending on the season/weather and all that. :p

Um, they kinda did that in 2. Or are you being sarcastic? I can't tell. :(

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

279. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...No they didn't...one area was snowy, that was about it...the level never changed.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

280. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...No they didn't...one area was snowy, that was about it...the level never changed.

Oh I see what you mean. You're talking about seasons changing within the same place, as in when you visit it at one time it's spring and then when you come back sometime later time it's now summer. And technically each area in 2 represents a different season: Valley of Repose=Winter, Awakening Wood=Spring, Perplexing Pool=Summer, and Wistful Wild=Autumn.

Edited on by WingedSnagret