Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 221 to 240 of 1,273

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

221. Posted:

Void wrote:

I would like to have someone reveal more about that flying Pikmin.
@PokeTune, It didn't, which is part of the point, games don't need online multiplayer to succeed, which seems to be the point your making, I do take note that you said games with co-op, but the way your talking makes me think more like you're talking about every game.

OK gotcha,anyway let`s switch the topic before I get even more hate shall we?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SRankSaturdays/feed
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

"That's my catchphrase." - Spike the Dragon

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Halo:Master Chief Collection
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Void

222. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I wanna see the zombie Pikmin come back, except this time they're under your control. :p

The Mushroom Pikmin? Those were funny. I think there needs to be a type that can be left behind at the end of the day (black colored most likely) and the parasitic Pikmin that make Bulbmin only before they've found a host so when they get eaten you can control what eats them (that would be SO much fun!)

Unless bosses were immune to that, I think it would be a game breaker... :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

223. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I wanna see the zombie Pikmin come back, except this time they're under your control. :p

The Mushroom Pikmin? Those were funny. I think there needs to be a type that can be left behind at the end of the day (black colored most likely) and the parasitic Pikmin that make Bulbmin only before they've found a host so when they get eaten you can control what eats them (that would be SO much fun!)

Whatever you wanna call them. xD
They'd probably call them Fungi Pikmin or something, I dunno...but being able to control enemies would be fun. I miss that giant mushroom enemy though, forget the name.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

224. Posted:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Yeah, obviously only certain creatures, nothing big and powerful. Forgot to add that.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

225. Posted:

I`ve always been kinda surprised that there hasn`t been an Ice Pikmin yet that has a chance to freeze enemies yet when they are attacking or eaten.

Edited on by PokeTune

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

226. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Yeah, obviously only certain creatures, nothing big and powerful. Forgot to add that.

If only I could control the Man-At-Legs...xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

227. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

If only I could control the Man-At-Legs...xD

That would be the definition of game breaking! :D Would be so satisfying just shooting everything though.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

228. Posted:

Did Nintendo ever say if this game would make it to launch?

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

229. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

Nothing as of yet. But maybe that and much more will be revealed in exactly one week's time.

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

230. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Nothing as of yet. But maybe that and much more will be revealed in exactly one week's time.

Hope so also hope they finally reveal the full extent of the Wii U`s MiiVerse functions and online functions!

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

231. Posted:

I expect a nsaf out of bounds as an Easter egg. That would be awesome.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Void

232. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I expect a nsaf out of bounds as an Easter egg. That would be awesome.

Having a picture of reggie in a purple (Tingle-like) pikmin suit would be almost as good as that too. :p
Almost, N-SAF would still beat all though

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

233. Posted:

So word on release date yet huh? :c

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

234. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

So no word on release date yet huh? :c

Nope, nothing... :p

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

235. Posted:

I really do hope its a launch title, because from the looks of it so far...nothing for me to play when I get the system. T.T

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

236. Posted:

If it was going to be a launch title they probably would have announced that already. Considering they barely mentioned it at all during the Nintendo Direct it doesn't seem likely sadly. I do hope it comes out before next year, even though I won't get the system itself until the end of the year, if even then. I just want to see some new footage, is that too much to ask?

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

237. Posted:

It was never going to be a launch title.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

238. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

It was never going to be a launch title.

Agreed. It's probably enough of a miracle that Wii U games have almost completely avoided the recent every game is delayed curse.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

239. Posted:

I kinda figured it would since its been in the works for quite some time now. >.>

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

240. Posted:

Maybe they have decided to work on an online mode afterall.. hahahaha

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten