Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 201 to 220 of 1,270

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

201. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@PokeTune Iwata also gave the whole "alone together" presentation remember? And believe it or not, there is a difference between someone physically being there and someone being on a screen or on the phone.

Okay fine but that local co-op and online co-op can co-exist. Tons of games do it. Halo,Cod,Mario Kart,Smash Bros and tons of other games do it,so why can`t Pikmin 3 do it?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SRankSaturdays/feed
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

"That's my catchphrase." - Spike the Dragon

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Halo:Master Chief Collection
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Void

202. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

The fact that this and NSMB U don`t have online just goes to show how much Nintendo doesn`t get the modern world.

Ugh, not again... The Pikmin series is for SINGLE PLAYERS! Even if the new ones does have four players, I don't see how that will work online.

Yet the fact that this game has co-op to begin with and Pikmin 2 had multiplayer doesn`t show that they could put it in if they wanted to and Nintendo fans would be going crazy if they did but now that it doesn`t everyone`s trying to defend them for their stupidity

You seem to be more 'going crazy' than anyone else, really, just coming and complaining about the lack of online play for a single player based strategy game, it would be nice to be able to play against friends over the internet, but in my mind it isn't a needed feature.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

203. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@PokeTune Iwata also gave the whole "alone together" presentation remember? And believe it or not, there is a difference between someone physically being there and someone being on a screen or on the phone.

Okay fine but that local co-op and online co-op can co-exist. Tons of games do it. Halo,Cod,Mario Kart,Smash Bros and tons of other games do it,so why can`t Pikmin 3 do it?

I'll answer your question with a question. Does every single video game HAVE to have online multiplayer?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

204. Posted:

Let's just screw single player games altogether...no one cares for them anymore apparently. >_>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

205. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'll answer your question with a question. Does every single video game HAVE to have online multiplayer?

Obviously no but to have a game with co op in this day and age and not have it online is just asinine and sending the game out to die. Remember Starfox 64 3D?

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

206. Posted:

Void wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

The fact that this and NSMB U don`t have online just goes to show how much Nintendo doesn`t get the modern world.

Ugh, not again... The Pikmin series is for SINGLE PLAYERS! Even if the new ones does have four players, I don't see how that will work online.

Yet the fact that this game has co-op to begin with and Pikmin 2 had multiplayer doesn`t show that they could put it in if they wanted to and Nintendo fans would be going crazy if they did but now that it doesn`t everyone`s trying to defend them for their stupidity

You seem to be more 'going crazy' than anyone else, really, just coming and complaining about the lack of online play for a single player based strategy game, it would be nice to be able to play against friends over the internet, but in my mind it isn't a needed feature.

No, not insane but just annoyed by Nintendo`s lack of incompetence, and by the way I will be buying Pikmin 3 and a Wii U just to let you know.

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Void

207. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Obviously no but to have a game with co op in this day and age and not have it online is just asinine and sending the game out to die. Remember Starfox 64 3D?

You remember Super Mario 3D Land?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

208. Posted:

Void wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

You remember Super Mario 3D Land?

When did Super Mario 3D Land have co-op?

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

209. Posted:

...When did Star Fox 64 have Co-Op? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

210. Posted:

@Erica_Hartmann I feel your pain. :(

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

211. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...When did Star Fox 64 have Co-Op? lol

Come on now,did you really believe that I meant Starfox needed co-op? What I meant was the multiplayer mode from the original 64 needed online,not that the game needed co-op.

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

212. Posted:

Sigh... I actually started this thread to talk about theories about the story, new enemies, the mysterious characters and the like. But no, all everyone wants to talk about is the LACK OF ONLINE! :p Honestly guys, sure there isn't much information to talk about right now (hopefully that will change come the 13th), but can we discuss the possible things we'll see or would like to see for a change?

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

213. Posted:

Well you're the one talking about co-op games NEED online...>_>

Anyways shut up about the no online thing, no one cares anymore.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

214. Posted:

Yay! Putting the thread back on track! I wanna see some more Pikmin varieties, though it's unlikely.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

215. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Well you're the one talking about co-op games NEED online...>_>

Anyways shut up about the no online thing, no one cares anymore.

Whoa,no need to be rude I was just simply stating my disappointment about this game`s lack of online. I can gladly talk about the positive things about this game such as the fact that we`re finally getting a Pikmin game in about 8 years.

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

216. Posted:

I wanna see the zombie Pikmin come back, except this time they're under your control. :p

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

217. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I wanna see the zombie Pikmin come back, except this time they're under your control. :p

Has any info been release about the flying Pikmin we saw in the beginning of the E3 trailer?

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

218. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

The Mushroom Pikmin? Those were funny. I think there needs to be a type that can be left behind at the end of the day (black colored most likely) and the parasitic Pikmin that make Bulbmin only before they've found a host so when they get eaten you can control what eats them (that would be SO much fun!)

AuthorMessage

Void

219. Posted:

I would like to have someone reveal more about that flying Pikmin.
@PokeTune, It didn't, which is part of the point, games don't need online multiplayer to succeed, which seems to be the point your making, I do take note that you said games with co-op, but the way your talking makes me think more like you're talking about every game.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

220. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Has any info been release about the flying Pikmin we saw in the beginning of the E3 trailer?

Not yet. All that has been said about them is "They are neither confirmed nor denied." I really hope we find out more about this kind of stuff next week, all this speculation is killing me. :(