Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 181 to 200 of 1,320

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

181. Posted:

And besides Miyamoto already said why it doesn't have online.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

182. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Even if Pikmin did have some sort of online, it would either be leaderboards or cooperative play. Not the multiplayer found in Starcraft. So either way, you're complaining about a lost cause, which is pointless.

[/div]

did you forget battle mode,like in pikmin 2 because I could see that happening...if it was happening which it is not

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Emaan

183. Posted:

I respect Nintendo for not tacking on some unneeded online multiplayer for random games. Some just don't need it. Miyamoto gave reasons, in technical specifics, why it wouldn't be best.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

K964

184. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I've been doing a little research (and I know some of you must already know this), and they said on the E3 show floor that there are more Pikmin other then the Rocks (and Pinks, but they haven't confirmed nor denied that they are playable) to be revealed in the future. I personally am holding out for Black and/or Green Pikmin. The Blacks would be able to be left behind in the night and survive (because of their dark color), and Greens could make Burgeoning Spiderworts (the plants in Pikmin 2 that give you berries to make sprays) grow faster or something like that. As for Purples and Whites, they are still in the game, just "hidden" as Miyamoto said.

[/div]

What if they brought back the green(orange?) pikmin known as bulbmin back from '2 only now you have the actual pikmin and when you feed them to different creatures, the creature sprouts a stem and you can you can command it. Imagine sicking a Creeping Chrysanthemum on a Bulborb in HD!

Edited on by K964

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

185. Posted:

K964 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I've been doing a little research (and I know some of you must already know this), and they said on the E3 show floor that there are more Pikmin other then the Rocks (and Pinks, but they haven't confirmed nor denied that they are playable) to be revealed in the future. I personally am holding out for Black and/or Green Pikmin. The Blacks would be able to be left behind in the night and survive (because of their dark color), and Greens could make Burgeoning Spiderworts (the plants in Pikmin 2 that give you berries to make sprays) grow faster or something like that. As for Purples and Whites, they are still in the game, just "hidden" as Miyamoto said.

[/div]

[/div]

What if they brought back the green(orange?) pikmin known as bulbmin back from '2 only now you have the actual pikmin and when you feed them to different creatures, the creature sprouts a stem and you can you can command it. Imagine sicking a Creeping Chrysanthemum on a Bulborb in HD!

That sounds awesome! And thanks for actually coming back to the subject I was trying to start here, talking about the game plot/creatures instead of the lack of multiplayer :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

186. Posted:

I tried talking about the story too, everyone was too busy complaining about online. xD
Anyways I hope they bring back all of the old enemies, also, more than 4 maps...and caves. This needs to be a massive game. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

187. Posted:

I just had a thought after I beat Pikmin 2 today for the second time. (Did much better on this run btw, I sucked the first time around :p ). I wonder if the reason why Olimar supposedly isn't first seen in the game (as far as we know anyway), is because he finally is taking a break. After all, he basically turns filthy stinking rich at the end of Pikmin 2! But I'm pretty sure we will hopefully see him sometime in the game, since Miyamoto didn't say Olimar was not there, only saying "It's a secret" as to where he is. What are your thoughts about this?

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

188. Posted:

Is anyone else hoping we'll hear something about Pikmin 3 in the September 13 Wii U Event? I sure am! :O

AuthorMessage

Emaan

189. Posted:

We most likely will. So excited for that fateful day. Its like a mini-E3 for me! :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Void

190. Posted:

I loved Pikmin, and completed the second one on the Wii recently, I hope this one is a launch title.
Edit, I could have sworn I said launch... :P

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

191. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Is anyone else hoping we'll hear something about Pikmin 3 in the September 13 Wii U Event? I sure am! :O

I'm hoping more that they'll say that it's a launch title. >.>

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

192. Posted:

Void wrote:

I loved Pikmin, and completed the second one on the Wii recently, I hope this one is a lunch title.

I hope a pizza is a lunch title too. Unless of course, you meant "launch" title, because those generally involve no large quantities of edible substances. ;)
@WingedFish I bet he's the new president. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

193. Posted:

[quote=Void]

Happy_Mask wrote:

@WingedFish I bet he's the new president. :3

Maybe. But I bet Shacho (the President's name in the Japanese version) took more then the lion's share of the money. But still, who knows.

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

194. Posted:

The fact that this and NSMB U don`t have online just goes to show how much Nintendo doesn`t get the modern world.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SRankSaturdays/feed
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Halo:Master Chief Collection
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

195. Posted:

@PokeTune would the nsbm series be as fun without being in the same room enjoying the chaos that it brings? I doubt it would give you the same experience.

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

196. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@PokeTune would the nsbm series be as fun without being in the same room enjoying the chaos that it brings? I doubt it would give you the same experience.

Voice chat.It works wonders on other consoles,don`t ya know?

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

197. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

The fact that this and NSMB U don`t have online just goes to show how much Nintendo doesn`t get the modern world.

Ugh, not again... The Pikmin series is for SINGLE PLAYERS! Even if the new ones does have four players, I don't see how that will work online.

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

198. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Ugh, not again... The Pikmin series is for SINGLE PLAYERS! Even if the new ones does have four players, I don't see how that will work online.

Yet the fact that this game has co-op to begin with and Pikmin 2 had multiplayer doesn`t show that they could put it in if they wanted to and Nintendo fans would be going crazy if they did but now that it doesn`t everyone`s trying to defend them for their stupidity

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

199. Posted:

@PokeTune Iwata also gave the whole "alone together" presentation remember? And believe it or not, there is a difference between someone physically being there and someone being on a screen or on the phone.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

200. Posted:

PokeTune wrote:

Go away please.