Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,328

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

1,061. Posted:

Whaha! My crappy Internet is making the Wii U take 8.5 hours to dload the precious Pikmin 3. Daylight will happen in 2 worlds for me tomorrow I guess.

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,062. Posted:

I'll be picking this up hopefuly later this morning~!

~flies away in captain olimar's ship~

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,063. Posted:

I'll be picking up my copy this afternoon! :D

In other words, you guys probably won't see me for the next several days.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,064. Posted:

Heh...weather, awesome, lol.
Anyways playing game now, up to the first boss. :p
EDIT: Forgot to ask (not that its important or anything), but does this game have an enemies log or something? Like with Pikmin 2?

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,065. Posted:

I have the game, am sitting on the couch, but have to wait for my sister's stupid show to be over. :p Soon, very soon...

EDIT: Nevermind. Here I go!

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,066. Posted:

I convienently just arrived home from my vacation, so I'll be able to pick this up right away! :D

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

1,067. Posted:

Made it thru the dial-up speed download of 10.5 hours I think I could download it faster if I brought my WiiU to McDonalds hotspot.

Worth th 59.99 I'd say. Very fun very challenging and charming etc. gonna pace myself before Wonderful 101 as I don't have a backlog atm.

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,068. Posted:

I just picked it up 5 minutes before GameStop closed (that was close D:) and I finally get to play it!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,069. Posted:

I have my copy!

I'm pretty busy for the rest of the day and hopefully will be starting this later tonight~
So excited :3

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,070. Posted:

...Starting to hate the Wii Remote controls...seriously, WTF? I accidentally dismissed all of my Pikmin right at 0 on the countdown. :/
EDIT: And holy crap is this sandworm thing tough?! o_0

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,071. Posted:

I'm on day 13. Just discovered the Winged Pikmin's Onion (sadly can't reach it yet), and still have absolutely no idea where the Blues are. I'm pretty sure I saw a glimpse of their Onion at what I think was the Garden of Hope, but beyond that I haven't seen the slightest trace of them. :p

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,072. Posted:

@WingedFish

Day 13? You really are NL's biggest Pikmin fan :o

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,073. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm on day 13. Just discovered the Winged Pikmin's Onion (sadly can't reach it yet), and still have absolutely no idea where the Blues are. I'm pretty sure I saw a glimpse of their Onion at what I think was the Garden of Hope, but beyond that I haven't seen the slightest trace of them. :p

I'm around this part too...ended up wasting a day getting my army devoured about that sandworm thing. xD

AuthorMessage

KingH3nrry

1,074. Posted:

What's so good about Pikmin? I've watched a ton of videos and reviews of the first two games, and looks boring as f*** to me. Can someone please explain what's so fascinating about the series?

KingH3nrry

3DS Friend Code: 0318-8873-5118 | Nintendo Network ID: KingH3nrry

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,075. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm around this part too...ended up wasting a day getting my army devoured about that sandworm thing. xD

Not to brag, but after a reset I only lost one in that battle. Course I also lost a ton to the Shaggy Long Legs since it kept running between the arenas...

Not to mention I'm practically stuck by this point. Until I either find the Blues or get the missing bridge pieces I need to reached the Winged's Onion, I've got almost nothing to do. The headache I got ain't helping either (then again I have been playing this for over 6 hours straight). Hopefully things will get figured out tomorrow.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,076. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Not to brag, but after a reset I only lost one in that battle. Course I also lost a ton to the Shaggy Long Legs since it kept running between the arenas...

Not to mention I'm practically stuck by this point. Until I either find the Blues or get the missing bridge pieces I need to reached the Winged's Onion, I've got almost nothing to do. The headache I got ain't helping either (then again I have been playing this for over 6 hours straight). Hopefully things will get figured out tomorrow.

Yeah the second day I forgot to nab bomb rocks after figuring out how to defeat him and reset the day there. xD
Can't remember how much i lost that time, but that guy was a pain the first time. And yeah Shaggy was just annoying, funny how I lost a lot because I had bombs with me and he stepped on one and killed a chunk of my army. xD

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,077. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Yeah the second day I forgot to nab bomb rocks after figuring out how to defeat him and reset the day there. xD
Can't remember how much i lost that time, but that guy was a pain the first time. And yeah Shaggy was just annoying, funny how I lost a lot because I had bombs with me and he stepped on one and killed a chunk of my army. xD

Speaking of bomb rocks, I really hate the fact that they automatically go off no matter where the Pikmin holding them lands if they get thrown. Heck, I almost blew up my entire squad (directly under the Onion no less) while I was at base because of such an incident. At least the one Pikmin who did go up in smoke managed to get a pellet inside just before the explosion, so it basically replaced itself instantly. XD

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

1,078. Posted:

Played the game for like 5 hours after midnight before my driving test (let me tell you, that was a BAD idea...I nearly failed..but hey I have my license now :D), and I played for about 7 more hours after. I LOVE this game so much. I'm on day 21 right now with like 42 fruits....but I can't figure out how to get the lemon (or Face Wrinkler) in the Garden of Hope with the four scales. Can anyone help me?

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,079. Posted:

I don't know how many fruit I have, but I'm on day 23. My bro is on day 15.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

KingH3nrry

1,080. Posted:

So no one's got an answer to my question?

KingH3nrry

3DS Friend Code: 0318-8873-5118 | Nintendo Network ID: KingH3nrry