Forums

Topic: Pikmin 3

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,331

Joeynator3000

Welp...11 more hours...probably gonna download it and go straight to bed early. That way the game will be ready whenever I wake up. x3

Joeynator3000

MasterWario

It's so crazy to think I'm actually gonna be able to play this game in 24 hrs. I had one of those "Goodness Pikmin 3 is actually real and I get to play it" moments this morning. I've played Pikmin 1 and 2 so much that Pikmin 3 graphics will blow my mind.

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Ugh, last night was absolutely horrendous. So I went to a steakhouse restaurant with the family for my dad's birthday, and drank a lot of tea. I didn't sleep the whole night. Thoughout the hours of tossing and turning in bed, my mind was constantly on Pikmin, so even after the caffeine worn off, the crazy hype buzz kept going. At least I'll get a good sleep tonight since I probably had only 4 hours of rest.

Methinks Shiggy put some Pikmin leaves in your tea.
And the WingedFishes were nestled all snug in their beds, with visions of Bulborbs dancing in their heads

You know, what's funny about you saying that is that kind of thing has happened to me before on Christmas Eve. XD

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Kewlan

I'm not sure how to feel about there only being one save file... especially when you have completed the game

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Sonicfan11589

As I have probably stated, i have NEVER played this series but i already have the money in my eShop account for this.

Sonicfan11589

NinChocolate

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

As I have probably stated, i have NEVER played this series but i already have the money in my eShop account for this.

Same here! Not long now before I can start the 5 hour download with my crappy Internet!

NinChocolate

rockodoodle

Was hesitant at first.... but I think I'm going to take the plunge and get this. sounds cool.

rockodoodle

rockodoodle

just ordered it..... will probably get it on thursday or friday.

rockodoodle

Snagrio

I can almost quote the entire story mode intro by this point.

Thank goodness I'm getting it tomorrow, because I've lost my sanity...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

NinChocolate

Whaha! My crappy Internet is making the Wii U take 8.5 hours to dload the precious Pikmin 3. Daylight will happen in 2 worlds for me tomorrow I guess.

NinChocolate

emaan

I'll be picking this up hopefuly later this morning~!

~flies away in captain olimar's ship~

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Snagrio

I'll be picking up my copy this afternoon!

In other words, you guys probably won't see me for the next several days.

Snagrio

Joeynator3000

Heh...weather, awesome, lol.
Anyways playing game now, up to the first boss.
EDIT: Forgot to ask (not that its important or anything), but does this game have an enemies log or something? Like with Pikmin 2?

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Snagrio

I have the game, am sitting on the couch, but have to wait for my sister's stupid show to be over. Soon, very soon...

EDIT: Nevermind. Here I go!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

KingDunsparce

I convienently just arrived home from my vacation, so I'll be able to pick this up right away!

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

NinChocolate

Made it thru the dial-up speed download of 10.5 hours I think I could download it faster if I brought my WiiU to McDonalds hotspot.

Worth th 59.99 I'd say. Very fun very challenging and charming etc. gonna pace myself before Wonderful 101 as I don't have a backlog atm.

NinChocolate

KingDunsparce

I just picked it up 5 minutes before GameStop closed (that was close D:) and I finally get to play it!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

emaan

I have my copy!

I'm pretty busy for the rest of the day and hopefully will be starting this later tonight~
So excited :3

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Joeynator3000

...Starting to hate the Wii Remote controls...seriously, WTF? I accidentally dismissed all of my Pikmin right at 0 on the countdown. :/
EDIT: And holy crap is this sandworm thing tough?! o_0

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Snagrio

I'm on day 13. Just discovered the Winged Pikmin's Onion (sadly can't reach it yet), and still have absolutely no idea where the Blues are. I'm pretty sure I saw a glimpse of their Onion at what I think was the Garden of Hope, but beyond that I haven't seen the slightest trace of them.

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic