Wii U Forum

Topic: Pikmin 3

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,264

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,041. Posted:

I'm downloading it right now. I should be playing it by 12.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

IanNoog

1,042. Posted:

Quick question. I have about $60. So, my question is, should I get this game, or Mario and Luigi Dream Team? I don't really mind the prices, and I am a fan of both franchises. Which game do you think is more enjoyable?

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter: IanNoog

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,043. Posted:

Bloody great game that was well worth the wait... Any normal functioning human brain would trade in 1000 dudebro shooters for this Miyamoto masterpiece ;)

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,044. Posted:

This last day is going to the hardest! (Because it will come out on Sunday but I won't be able to actually play it until like 2)

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,045. Posted:

I've been playing it for like 1 1/2 hours. Good game.
The game mechanics are SO much better than the other entries. The graphics and sound effects are pretty good.

EDIT: Nevermind about the sound thing. I was just hearing the rear speakers better for some reason...

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,046. Posted:

IanNoog wrote:

Quick question. I have about $60. So, my question is, should I get this game, or Mario and Luigi Dream Team? I don't really mind the prices, and I am a fan of both franchises. Which game do you think is more enjoyable?

I'd say Pikmin 3, this game is amazing. I haven't played Dream Team though, so that could also be amazing, but Pikmin 3 will at least be a guaranteed great experience, if you like this type of game.

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

skywake

1,047. Posted:

Just beat it, fantastic, definitely worth getting.......

Toothedbuffalo wrote:

how come japan uk and aus got pikmin 3 before usa ;)

To be fair it's so close that it's not really that big a wait at all. Three weeks after Japan and one week after the EU and Australia is close enough that you could almost say it's the same time. For a few recent Wii U extreme examples the US got Trine 2 at launch and Australia got it in late January, US got Ninja Gaiden 3 at launch Australia got it in May, Mighty Switch Force was a US launch title and Australia got it in June, Bit Trip Runner 2 was out in the US in February but the EU had to wait till April and it's not on the Australian eShop yet.....

Although with most of the big retail releases lately it's been within a couple of weeks :)

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveGBA

1,048. Posted:

Come on 9pm PST! After 89.5 hours put into NSMBU I'm so ready for this!

My other console is a next gen

"If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Caus we'd be trees. "

AuthorMessage

Peach64

1,049. Posted:

I just went to an Animal Crossing swap shop event at the local GAME. The weird bit was they were having a Mario Kart time trial tournament at the event, and as well as two big gold trophies for the winners, they were giving away these sweet Pikmin hats and t-shirts. Got one of each :D

Untitled

Peach64

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,050. Posted:

Ugh, last night was absolutely horrendous. So I went to a steakhouse restaurant with the family for my dad's birthday, and drank a lot of tea. I didn't sleep the whole night. Thoughout the hours of tossing and turning in bed, my mind was constantly on Pikmin, so even after the caffeine worn off, the crazy hype buzz kept going. At least I'll get a good sleep tonight since I probably had only 4 hours of rest. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

1,051. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Ugh, last night was absolutely horrendous. So I went to a steakhouse restaurant with the family for my dad's birthday, and drank a lot of tea. I didn't sleep the whole night. Thoughout the hours of tossing and turning in bed, my mind was constantly on Pikmin, so even after the caffeine worn off, the crazy hype buzz kept going. At least I'll get a good sleep tonight since I probably had only 4 hours of rest. :p

Methinks Shiggy put some Pikmin leaves in your tea.
And the WingedFishes were nestled all snug in their beds, with visions of Bulborbs dancing in their heads

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,052. Posted:

Welp...11 more hours...probably gonna download it and go straight to bed early. That way the game will be ready whenever I wake up. x3

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,053. Posted:

It's so crazy to think I'm actually gonna be able to play this game in 24 hrs. I had one of those "Goodness Pikmin 3 is actually real and I get to play it" moments this morning. :P I've played Pikmin 1 and 2 so much that Pikmin 3 graphics will blow my mind.

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Methinks Shiggy put some Pikmin leaves in your tea.
And the WingedFishes were nestled all snug in their beds, with visions of Bulborbs dancing in their heads

You know, what's funny about you saying that is that kind of thing has happened to me before on Christmas Eve. XD

Edited on by MasterWario

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,054. Posted:

I'm not sure how to feel about there only being one save file... especially when you have completed the game :(

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

1,055. Posted:

As I have probably stated, i have NEVER played this series but i already have the money in my eShop account for this.

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveGBA

1,056. Posted:

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

As I have probably stated, i have NEVER played this series but i already have the money in my eShop account for this.

Same here! Not long now before I can start the 5 hour download with my crappy Internet!

My other console is a next gen

"If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Caus we'd be trees. "

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,057. Posted:

Was hesitant at first.... but I think I'm going to take the plunge and get this. sounds cool.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,058. Posted:

just ordered it..... will probably get it on thursday or friday.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,059. Posted:

I can almost quote the entire story mode intro by this point.

Thank goodness I'm getting it tomorrow, because I've lost my sanity...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,060. Posted:

This is it lads, PIKMIN 3 IS UPON US!

My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery