101. Posted:

This game looks great...
ME WANTY!

Get free amazon vouchers and steam games at: http://adf.ly/2695720/freegames

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

102. Posted:

I agree. However, his excuse for not having online makes me think he's lazy or just simply doesn't want to do online gaming.

I love the guy but his last answer in that interview made me want to smack him upside the head with a boxed copy of practically every RTS made since 1999.

^^^^^^This :p

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

103. Posted:

So Nintendo flaunts online, and there big title lacks it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Emaan

104. Posted:

This game doesn't need online, and everyone needs to leave Miyamoto the HECK alone. Or I will find you :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

105. Posted:

So he wouldn't want online because potential lag would make reading the Pikmin's movements hard to see? I dont' see how that would be much of a problem if the online was made good enough, but whatever. This game is still going to be good. No online is not a game-breaker for me.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

106. Posted:

NintyFan wrote:

So he wouldn't want online because potential lag would make reading the Pikmin's movements hard to see? I dont' see how that would be much of a problem if the online was made good enough, but whatever. This game is still going to be good. No online is not a game-breaker for me.

It is for me! :p I know my loss but when you people buy that game you will be just as mad as I am ablout having local only, again! :( :'(

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

107. Posted:

[quote=32488]This game doesn't need online, and everyone needs to leave Miyamoto the HECK alone. Or I will find you :p[/quote

A game with a mutiplayer mode that doesn't ha e online shouldn't be sold at $60. And its even sadder when Nintendo has been talking up online.]

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

108. Posted:

Yeah who buys a game for single player anyways.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

109. Posted:

Again, not every game needs online multiplayer.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

110. Posted:

A game without online multiplayer but is still amazingly good should be sold at whatever price they chose.

@Sony_70 and @Brando67854321, You two don't even know if Multiplayer is worth your time. Pikmin is generally a Single Player experience, so if you are upset about lack of online in a series notable for it's Singleplayer, not Multiplayer, then that's a problem.

Pikmin's single player is all the game needed anyway.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Emaan

111. Posted:

At least we get local multiplayer.

Edit : Pikmin isn't even the type of game that would be fun online. Its best played alone, then 2nd best is playing with someone in the same room working together.

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

112. Posted:

How the hell is that a problem. Its a ******* game with a multiplayer mode in 2013. This game is probably HD pikmin meaning the mutiplaye r mode will be fun.

The is no justification for this in today's gaming climate. And saying "oh well its a series known for its single player" is a load of you know what.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

113. Posted:

100 Pikmins are sure to cause lag.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

114. Posted:

@Sony_70

Oh, the justification of not having an online Multiplayer mode in today's climate? How about, like many other titles in recent history, they aren't putting much effort into their shoe-horned Multiplayer? The difference being they're putting less effort in so they can presumedly make a better Single Player which Pikmin is known for?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

115. Posted:

This is reminding me of that whole stupid Metroid Prime Trilogy deal and its Local Multiplayer, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

116. Posted:

Why is it that kids nowadays kick and scream if there isn't multiplayer included in every single game?
What's next? Metroid, Mega Man, Castlevania ect ect? Some games are just 'ment' to be single player experiences. Some of these people will even write these games off like 'NSMBWii' just 'because' there's no online multiplayer....Nothing beats being in the same room with a friend, duking it out, laughing and having a great time. And in this case Pikmin 3 doesn't 'need' online. Idealy it's obviously about the single player experience as it should be. Because i said so! rawr rawr. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

117. Posted:

The game has been I. Devlppment for how many years. This should be sorted out by now.

Your telling me its not sad that they are supposed to be pushing miiverse and the online interactions and play but they can't get it for the game thats the marquees title for wii U to support peer to peer online play.

With the popularity of competitive and cooperative Starcraft this seems like a no brained.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

118. Posted:

Has this kid played Pikmin before?

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

119. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

The game has been I. Devlppment for how many years. This should be sorted out by now.

Your telling me its not sad that they are supposed to be pushing miiverse and the online interactions and play but they can't get it for the game thats the marquees title for wii U to support peer to peer online play.

With the popularity of competitive and cooperative Starcraft this seems like a no brained.

It has been sorted out already, they didn't put online in. :p

AuthorMessage

Adam

120. Posted:

Multiplayer was pretty much the biggest distinction between 1 & 2, so it made sense for many to expect and hope that they'd continue to improve these modes in 3. If you prefer to play Pikmin alone, I'm sure Pikmin 3 sounds splendid to you, but some people like other things, surprisingly.

If they could have managed to add online co-op with voice chat, this would be a very fun relaxing game for when you can't get the friends together under one roof — though that's just me dreaming, since we're talking Nintendo here. Miiverse kind of makes every game online, at least, so I'm looking forward to how that's incorporated.

I'm just glad they seem to be confirming some form of local multiplayer now. I have been trying to look up details, but all I see so far is Miyamoto quoted as saying the local co-op is really fun. Any mention of the head-to-head mode? Or new modes? Head-to-head was my favorite way to play Pikmin 2.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.