Forums

Topic: Paper Mario: Color Splash - OT

Posts 921 to 940 of 960

DreamyViridi

When going for all of the colourless spots, you probably will get a few cases of "99% syndrome" and you really have to pay attention to your surroundings.

Plum Park and Green Energy Plant were the levels that stumped me personally, had to look up the missing colourless spots.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

meleebrawler

For me, Plum Park isn't a matter of not knowing where the last colourless spot is, it's that I can't figure out how to reach it. It's the puzzle cube next to the tea-drinking Snifits in Cleansing Rapids.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Haruki_NLI

@meleebrawler Stand on the platform in the middle of that area and use your paint hammer to the left side of it.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

TuVictus

Is the rock paper wizard completely chance, or is there a method to him

TuVictus

Henmii

So far I think its super easy, but also pretty fun. Its Sticker star with a dash of Epic Mickey, and it works. Lovely graphics and music. And as people said before: Very funny!

Yes, its no rpg and it has the Miyamoto/Nintendo restrictions (Bowser being the main villain, Toads overload, etc). But even then its a cool game. No regrets buying it here!

Henmii

Panheim

Hey everyone, for those on the fence about this game, I've just started my first Let's Play.

This is actually the fourth episode but it's still very early into the game (around 1 hour in). I'm posting this one since I think the quality improves a lot from here, and also it's where my cousin joins in who is new to the game and so I explain it to him.

Warning: Videos may contain quite a lot of British sarcasm

[removed]

@Panheim Warning: Do not advertise your own content in forum posts (they are allowed in your signature) - Octane

Edited on by Octane

Panheim

meleebrawler

Does anyone feel as though the "fleshface" remarks thrown around by Shy Guys and Snifits are a subtle clue to what's behind their masks?

meleebrawler

By a similar token, the music that plays on most of the islands during the Big Purple Star segment reminds me of Donkey Kong Country 2's Crocodile Isle.

Edited on by meleebrawler

TuVictus

Cherry Lake is by far my favorite so far. I only got up to the canyon though before my attention was taken away from the game.

TuVictus

Ryu_Niiyama

I was not prepared for Justice Toad. That entire sequence had me rolling. Didn't expect him to be useful honestly.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

TuVictus

Surprising no one, miyamoto is the reason behind the lack of new characters and unique plotline. What held the game up was the writing, thank goodness. But imagine if they were allowed to actually do what they wanted? In the next game, just cut out the middle man and make it a regular Super Mario game, except made of paper. Jump on enemies, save peach from bowser.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Chris123

I need help! I found blue rescue team members before findind the leader. Now that I found the leader he's not recognizing that I've already found certain members. When I go back to those levels to re-rescue them, they're not there. What do I do?

Chris123

dbakes4

Try going to port prisma. In the south yellow area, the rescue squad members will gather. There's a toad with avaiator subglasses that will tell you what courses the missing toads can be found. If you found all of the blue members already, you may need to leave the course where the leader is and reenter to talk to him again.

Edited on by dbakes4

dbakes4

Chris123

@dbakes4. Thank you! All the blue rescue members were there in the yellow district. Makes sense now.

Chris123

Octane

Those Roshambo temples are a great example of terrible game design. They're not even fun, they're just tedious.

Octane

Dreamliner

Does this game have a demo?

I bought it on release day but it's still sealed and I am horribly concerned it's dumb. I like side scrolling and 3D Mario games but this looks like a ton of reading and pretty boring gameplay.

Edited on by Dreamliner

Dreamliner

polarbear

@Dreamliner
No demo I'm afraid. The game is not "dumb" it is very funny but not at all like traditional Mario run and jump games. It requires a bit of patience with reading and you might get stuck in finding the solutions to some problems but then just check a walkthrough. I recommend this game and would place it in my top 5 on the Wii U.

polarbear

Dreamliner

@polarbear So its more of a puzzle type game? I like Captain Toad, for example. I hate Hyrule Warriors and Splatoon, for example.

Dreamliner

polarbear

@Dreamliner
Yes, puzzles (such as bringing the right objects to the right place) and light turn based combat using cards on the gamepad. Many different environments and unexpected story twists. I was unsure after watching some videos of gameplay but got it anyway. Glad I did!

polarbear

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.