Forums

Topic: One of the most distasteful things you will ever read. Scalper spends 35,000 plus more on amiibos to sell at absurd prices because he hates fans and rosalina.

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

TheLZdragon

He's doing nothing illegal or ethically wrong. Therefore nothing can or will be done about it aside from not doing business with him

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Moms-Meowth

Undead_terror wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

AOLCraig wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Ya I mentioned this in the amiibo thread.

Undead_terror wrote:

So there is this kind of person...(bad language)
http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate-buys-rosalina-luma-amiibo...

I looked at some of his posts guy is a big a$$ hat that don't know what he is saying/what certain things mean, he got a account here, saw that he was bragging on here earlier the week, while he can brag about about money, there is nothing to brag about stupidity.

Also if you got a Rosalina avatar he was call you out...as seen in his twitter account and youtube video as posted above.

Maybe I should test that theory Change my name to Rosalina too lol

This will sound cruel but i hope everyone keeps verbally attacking him to drive him over the edge and stop. He is a truely terrible person.

A nice few already did...he asks why people are bullying him....then goes and says something bad about someone using a Rosalina avatar...

I'm undercover Shhh lol

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so bitchy and sarcastic. Love it."

MsJubilee

Rosalina wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

AOLCraig wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Ya I mentioned this in the amiibo thread.

Undead_terror wrote:

So there is this kind of person...(bad language)
http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate-buys-rosalina-luma-amiibo...

I looked at some of his posts guy is a big a$$ hat that don't know what he is saying/what certain things mean, he got a account here, saw that he was bragging on here earlier the week, while he can brag about about money, there is nothing to brag about stupidity.

Also if you got a Rosalina avatar he was call you out...as seen in his twitter account and youtube video as posted above.

Maybe I should test that theory Change my name to Rosalina too lol

This will sound cruel but i hope everyone keeps verbally attacking him to drive him over the edge and stop. He is a truely terrible person.

A nice few already did...he asks why people are bullying him....then goes and says something bad about someone using a Rosalina avatar...

I'm undercover Shhh lol

Did you really just changed your name to Rosalina?

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: TwilightAngel9

Sparx

Something I found

Untitled

My avatar is from here

NintendoFan64

midnafanboy wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

This man should just be banned from purchasing amiibos. Seriously, Nintendo should just find a picture of him, and give it to retailers with instructions to NOT sell amiibos to him.

Why would Nintendo do that?This man just bought all these amiibos and gave Nintendo s much money!This man is an idiot,Nintendo will just restock Rosalina cause she sold out.And what this man going to do?Buy more Rosalina amiibo's?And give more money to Nintendo?He doesn't win Nintendo does and he better not touch Palutena!

I know, it's just...this guy REALLY pi$$es me off. Also, I decided to, out of curiosity, check out the youtube video he made just to see how immature he is...EVERY OTHER WORD HE SAID WAS AN F-BOMB! I couldn't even sit through the whole thing!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

SheldonRandoms

He's just mad a classic Sonic amiibo won't be made ;3

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Moms-Meowth

midnafanboy wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

AOLCraig wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Ya I mentioned this in the amiibo thread.

Undead_terror wrote:

So there is this kind of person...(bad language)
http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate-buys-rosalina-luma-amiibo...

I looked at some of his posts guy is a big a$$ hat that don't know what he is saying/what certain things mean, he got a account here, saw that he was bragging on here earlier the week, while he can brag about about money, there is nothing to brag about stupidity.

Also if you got a Rosalina avatar he was call you out...as seen in his twitter account and youtube video as posted above.

Maybe I should test that theory Change my name to Rosalina too lol

This will sound cruel but i hope everyone keeps verbally attacking him to drive him over the edge and stop. He is a truely terrible person.

A nice few already did...he asks why people are bullying him....then goes and says something bad about someone using a Rosalina avatar...

I'm undercover Shhh lol

Did you really just changed your name to Rosalina?

Indeed. I know I have 90 days to change it but I can muster the wait >_<

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so bitchy and sarcastic. Love it."

KO-Cub

Kirby_Fan_DL3 wrote:

@jariw Well... I'm sure everyone has their own least favorite character, don't deny it... but I'm pretty sure no one else would do something as stupid as this just so the fans could suffer.

Affirmative. I hate Lucario with a Overheat passion. But that wouldn't send me on a hate shopping spree... Maybe...

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

SheldonRandoms

Also, he plans on overbuying Ness.

"Also, I maybe targeting all the hen tie characters but this doesnt mean I wont overbuy on Ness either he'll fetch high prices. Better watch out Starman.net cigars, stay on my good side or Ill buy every single ducking english edition I can´╗┐"

Thank goodness these amiibos are region free :3

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Rosalina wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

AOLCraig wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Ya I mentioned this in the amiibo thread.

Undead_terror wrote:

So there is this kind of person...(bad language)
http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate-buys-rosalina-luma-amiibo...

I looked at some of his posts guy is a big a$$ hat that don't know what he is saying/what certain things mean, he got a account here, saw that he was bragging on here earlier the week, while he can brag about about money, there is nothing to brag about stupidity.

Also if you got a Rosalina avatar he was call you out...as seen in his twitter account and youtube video as posted above.

Maybe I should test that theory Change my name to Rosalina too lol

This will sound cruel but i hope everyone keeps verbally attacking him to drive him over the edge and stop. He is a truely terrible person.

A nice few already did...he asks why people are bullying him....then goes and says something bad about someone using a Rosalina avatar...

I'm undercover Shhh lol

Did you really just changed your name to Rosalina?

Indeed. I know I have 90 days to change it but I can muster the wait >_<

You can contact the staff and change your name whenever you want.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TheLZdragon

Anywho, I do not feel comfortable letting this discussion continue. If you do not like how this guy buys the amiibos, then do not buy from him.

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.