Forums

Topic: Oh My God! They've Already Made it Into a Meme o.O

Posts 61 to 80 of 90

Chris720

Xilef wrote:

Demonic wrote:

Non-specific action figure was the crappiest part of the whole Nintendo Direct, that thing can go and burn. Everything else was pure awesome though...

[/div]

How could you say that!

It's... a... plastic... thing... it doesn't even look all that great, non-specific action figure, please... go jump in the fire and melt yourself!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

....It's just a made up toy....sheesh. xD

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Chris720

I think this non-specific action figure... is really... Satoru Iwata's... toy that he sleeps with. You heard it here first.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Demonic wrote:

Atleast I won't be memeing it up with ponies or rubbish non-action figures.

Welcome to your nightmare!
Untitled

Vibes and low lights

Chris720

This is not my nightmare, this is a forum with weird people who like using memes and ponies for some reason or another that I'm not really interested in... at all.

Toodles!

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Memes in general are all really weird when you think about it. It's just something you really have to roll with, or else you may as well just quit the internet, since otherwise you'll be constantly annoyed.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Obvious78

Demonic wrote:

This is not my nightmare, this is a forum with weird people who like using memes and ponies for some reason or another that I'm not really interested in... at all.

Toodles!

U have no bussiness here then. U have no reason to respont/reply/comment on these posts. Likiwise I would not post comments on a thread which I do not like. Its complete unnessecery.
Yes I am aware of my poor English, the reaseon behind that is that English is not my main language. Dutch is.

Obvious78

Chris720

Well who really has business anywhere at all? I came in here to see the commotion, I thought I'd join in and then swiftly depart, like most members do. It's just the cycle of a forum.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

PlaytendoGuy

Who needs Mario,Link Samus?

When you have.

Non specific Action Figure.

A revolution in devolution form.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Xilef

IAmNotWill wrote:

Demonic wrote:

Non-specific action figure was the crappiest part of the whole Nintendo Direct, that thing can go and burn. Everything else was pure awesome though...

[/div]

Untitled

Non-specific action figure disapproves.

Xilef

SonyFACE

@Xilef +1

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

skywake

Demonic wrote:

Atleast I won't be memeing it up with ponies or rubbish non-action figures.

You just lost yourself four and a half internets

NNID: skywake
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Raylax

Non-Specific Action Figure needs to be a playable character in Smash Bros 4

Raylax

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Scary_Old_Lady

New meme!
Untitled

Edited on by Scary_Old_Lady

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

Scary_Old_Lady

GuardianKing wrote:

Pengaweeno wrote:

New meme!
Untitled

[/div]

Fixed

Oops, I fixed it too.

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic