Wii U Forum

Topic: NSMBU

Showing 601 to 620 of 629

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

601. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

So how is everyone doing on all the star coins? :O

I only have them all in Acorn Plains so far, since Nintendo Land was taking up most of my time since Christmas.

I found it slightly easier than Wii. Actually, a lot easier. Maybe it's my enhanced skills since November, 2009, or, it's the fact that the formula is so predictable after all these years it has become natural.

Either way, one of the "hardest" levels in the game was really easy (yet undeniably intense), for me as I completed it in one try with all three star coins.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

602. Posted:

My G-d, I used the Search Bar and actually found what I was looking for! Albeit I had to go through 10 pages, and the Acronym in the title didn't help one bit.

Alright, I finally played the demo at Gamestop. I'm late to the party, I know, but...I was actually surprisingly pleased with the game. I knew the game was more impressive than the last couple of Mario games, but I had a blast for the two levels I played. So much so that I might actually make this game a high priority to pick up once I get a Wii U. Considering my horrible track record with every 2D Mario game after the original, I really didn't see that coming at all.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

AaronB

603. Posted:

I finally got the last star coin in the last level today. Some of those star levels, especially that ice and the pendulum one, took a lot of attempts. The water star level I completed the first time with all three coins though - holding a baby Yoshi makes swimming easier.

AaronB

AuthorMessage

willobee

604. Posted:

Whaaaa? How does a baby yoshi make it easier? I gotta go try this :p

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Noxia

605. Posted:

He eats things

Noxia

AuthorMessage

swordx

606. Posted:

I got this game a week and a half ago. I've been on Petit Computer and AC:CF a lot, so I'm only on world 6. I have every star coin in worlds 1-5. This is the best New Super Mario Bros. game.

swordx

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

607. Posted:

You know, to be honest, I'm more excited for the Luigi DLC than I was for U initially.

I can't help but to admit it looks impressive. (I wish you could pre order games on the eShop, though.)

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Knux

608. Posted:

I finally started playing New Super Mario Bros. U. I had low expectations when I bought this, and that might be why I'm so pleasantly surprised on how fun it is. Maybe it's due to the fact that the game doesn't feel as recycled the other NSMB games (NSMB2 was so blatantly unoriginal) or the tight level design, but this is probably the most fun I've had out of a NSMB game or 2D Mario platformer for that matter (except for SMB3). So now I don't regret buying a Wii U. I'm in Frosted Glacier at this moment.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

609. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

You know, to be honest, I'm more excited for the Luigi DLC than I was for U initially.

I can't help but to admit it looks impressive. (I wish you could pre order games on the eShop, though.)

Is that sarcasm? Because there is absolutely no reason to preorder a game there is technically "unlimited" digital copies of.
@Knux Glad you like it! I was a bit skeptical at first as well, but it certainly grows on you. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

610. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Is that sarcasm? Because there is absolutely no reason to preorder a game there is technically "unlimited" digital copies of.

No, I mean so you can play the game as soon as it releases. Think Steam.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

611. Posted:

Playstation also does digital pre-orders, but not as well as Steam, which will automatically download the game for you went its released.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

612. Posted:

whens the luigi dlc released and how much will it be?

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

613. Posted:

Nintendo only knows.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

swordx

614. Posted:

Knux wrote:

I finally started playing New Super Mario Bros. U. I had low expectations when I bought this, and that might be why I'm so pleasantly surprised on how fun it is. Maybe it's due to the fact that the game doesn't feel as recycled the other NSMB games (NSMB2 was so blatantly unoriginal) or the tight level design, but this is probably the most fun I've had out of a NSMB game or 2D Mario platformer for that matter (except for SMB3). So now I don't regret buying a Wii U. I'm in Frosted Glacier at this moment.

The final boss made this even more fun than 3 for me.

I'm actually more excited for the Luigi DLC than I was for the game. I think that this is due to the extreme difficulty that the DLC showed. It looks pretty epic.

swordx

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

615. Posted:

swordx wrote:

I'm actually more excited for the Luigi DLC than I was for the game. I think that this is due to the extreme difficulty that the DLC showed. It looks pretty epic.

What extreme difficulty? Tell me you're exaggerating.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Emaan

616. Posted:

@Knux, glad you're enjoying it.

After the mediocre NSMB2 I definitely didn't have high hopes for this game before I got it, but thankfully it's pretty wonderful c:

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

swordx

617. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

swordx wrote:

Let me rephrase that. What people have been saying is extreme difficulty. Other people have been raving out how hard it looks. I think it looks easy, but it still looks harder than the normal game.

By the way, I just got all 5 stars. :D

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

618. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

No, I mean so you can play the game as soon as it releases. Think Steam.

Oh. Carry on. ._.
haven't been on steam in months...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

619. Posted:

swordx wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

swordx wrote:

Let me rephrase that. What people have been saying is extreme difficulty. Other people have been raving out how hard it looks. I think it looks easy, but it still looks harder than the normal game.

Okay. I'll just hope they're wrong. The last thing a Mario game needs is to become more frustrating.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WildMan

620. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

swordx wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

swordx wrote:

Okay. I'll just hope they're wrong. The last thing a Mario game needs is to become more frustrating.

You serious bro? I've always thought that they were too easy, but I guess that's just me.. :)

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852