Wii U Forum

Topic: NSMBU

Showing 401 to 420 of 629

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

401. Posted:

@GCM That's a great comparison.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

402. Posted:

Even with the seemingly large amount of reused music, I think that the game will still look so good that it should blunt that potential disappointment. I didn't realize just how much better NSMBU looks than NSMBW.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CM30

403. Posted:

I realised how much better this game looked ever since it was announced. But you're right, it looks good enough that the lack of new music in some places shouldn't be that much of a big deal.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Hokori

404. Posted:

Hmmm on Sunday should I get this? Or ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge? I'm so confused ATM

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

3DS_excel

405. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Hmmm on Sunday should I get this? Or ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge? I'm so confused ATM

I would get Mario but it depends on your preferences to be honest. You could always get both :-D

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

406. Posted:

3DS_excel wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I would get Mario but it depends on your preferences to be honest. You could always get both :-D

Mario. Also, always UNLESS(duh!)you only have money for one.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

407. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I feel like fighting games (not including Smash Bros) only have so much to do in them. Not so much my cup of tea. At least not for 60 bucks. I'd say Mario out of the two anyway, but that's also coming from a big Mario fan.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Xilef

408. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I feel like fighting games (not including Smash Bros) only have so much to do in them. Not so much my cup of tea. At least not for 60 bucks. I'd say Mario out of the two anyway, but that's also coming from a big Mario fan.

Ninja Gaiden isn't a fighting game. it's a hack and slash. It's a major differense.

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

CM30

409. Posted:

Depends what kind of game you like best. I do suspect New Super Mario Bros U is the better game overall though.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

Norfair

410. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

We all know that you want Mario.. Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

411. Posted:

Xilef wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Ninja Gaiden isn't a fighting game. it's a hack and slash. It's a major differense.

Whoops. Got it mixed up with another game. I don't know why I read that wrong. :p I know there's a good difference between fighting and hack and slash.
Can't really say I've played much of them though.
I still feel like you can't go wrong with Mario.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Hokori

412. Posted:

Ok I'll see what I get, I might get both if I have enough $$$ but I may get NG3 first, I kinda like hack n slashes, but I like platformers to, I'll deffently get both by the end of Dec

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Emaan

413. Posted:

So when I pick up my Wii U this Sunday, unfortunately I won't have enough to get this game as well. Hopefully Nintendo Land holds me over until Christmas. That's when I get my true first game! :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

414. Posted:

anyone hoping we later get some DLC for this game? like they did with the 3ds mario game :P

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

415. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

anyone hoping we later get some DLC for this game? like they did with the 3ds mario game :P

I hope so.

Additional challenges would be nice. Those look a LOT more appealing than the Coin Rush stages from NSMB2 IMO.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

416. Posted:

Does anyone know what that green loop does? It looks similar to the red loop that makes you get red coins for a prize... is there a differance?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Norfair

417. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Does anyone know what that green loop does? It looks similar to the red loop that makes you get red coins for a prize... is there a differance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzH0Zt5bPpM

Skip to about 1:25

It's just like the red loops, except that it makes green coins that spin in a weird circle in groups of three and there are four or five groups in total per ring, or so it seems, I am not sure the prize is always a 1 up..

Edited on by Norfair

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

AuthorMessage

CM30

418. Posted:

Well, the prize for getting the Red Coins in the New Super Mario Bros games was either an item (if you were small or super Mario) or a 1-Up (if you were fire/racccon/ice/penguin/propeller Mario), so maybe the same works for the Green Coin rings? Especially as the person playing had Mario in Flying Squirrel form at the time.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

419. Posted:

Maybe. It just seems weird that there'd be 2 of the same thing, just differantly colored.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

CM30

420. Posted:

Well, maybe the prizes are slightly different. Like that the green ring has different rewards in every level while the red one has the same rewards everywhere. Or the green ring and red ring give you different items if small or super Mario.