Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 401 to 420 of 585

GameLord08

@3Dash: Oh, thanks. Never check Metacritic, for some reason.

GameLord08

kkslider5552000

tealovertoma wrote:

It really doesn't look all that innovative; look at the 2D platforming goodness in Super Mario Galaxy. I'd love a game based on that.

I'm sure it's still fun and I'll pick it up when the price comes down a bit, but why must the New series move forward so slowly compared to the 3D Mario entries? They should be masters of the genre, pushing the boundaries like so many indie games are doing now. Instead Nintendo are sticking with solid level design and a new power-up or two.

That being said, Challenge Mode is very welcome indeed.

agreed, all of it.

But this is the apparent end of New Super Mario Bros. until someday a completely new Nintendo system is released so again, find it a lot harder to care since this is the end of it for probably 5-6+ years anyway.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ryno

kkslider5552000 wrote:

But this is the apparent end of New Super Mario Bros. until someday a completely new Nintendo system is released so again, find it a lot harder to care since this is the end of it for probably 5-6+ years anyway.

The O/U is 3 years until people start clamoring for a new New Super Mario Bros.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

e-love

I liked what GamesRadar had to say about this game:
"It's the best 2D Mario game since the days of the SNES. Though still not as revolutionary as recent 3D Marios, New Super Mario Bros. U is more interested in making new memories than retreading the character’s celebrated history. It’s clear now that the team saved its best for NSMBU, and early Wii U owners should not pass that up."

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

xBASSxMONSTAx

There not milking it, there improving it with every release. God people like you just love to hate on nintendo.
It's not like nintendo are doing an Activision with their crappy FPS COD franchise that seems to sell millions n millions every year.

In fact each mario game gets more creative than the last. I much prefer to buy a creative Mario game every year than a game called call of doody..

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

GamecubeMan

The IGN review makes me want this game SO bad. I even more hyped the I was for NSMBW. Hopefully I can get the Wii U as soon as possible.......

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Shining-Void

I don't know why but I have little excitement for this game. It's just hard to stay enthusiastic about it. It just blends in, it doesn't reinvent itself beyond the challenge mode. The stage design s better, but I can't exactly say it's the best.Most of the music is recycled. The world is nice and everything, but it's just not enough for me. I'm still going to buy it, just not right away. I might just wait a year or two.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

GamecubeMan

Looks like the worries of some of the recycled music were not for nothing.
Luckily I like 85% of the NSMB music themes.
Well the game still looks AMAZING in my opinion, maybe its just that Im use to SD with my plain ol Wii and
now that I see this I not going back
Also I could've sworn I heard a new song, not the one at this E3 either.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Master_Ryno wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The O/U is 3 years until people start clamoring for a new New Super Mario Bros.

screw those people. Let the greatest video game series get back to being the best. Please?

zezhyrule

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

There not milking it, there improving it with every release. God people like you just love to hate on nintendo.
It's not like nintendo are doing an Activision with their crappy FPS COD franchise that seems to sell millions n millions every year.

In fact each mario game gets more creative than the last. I much prefer to buy a creative Mario game every year than a game called call of doody..

This post. I love it. Wait, you are trolling me, right?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

HaastMK7

zezhyrule wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

1.There is no point in you being here if you are not interested in the game.
2. With every new "New super Mario Bros" release, they are improving it, in a way or to. (NSMB2 is a example.)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

kkslider5552000

CosmicMii wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

1.There is no point in you being here if you are not interested in the game.
2. With every new "New super Mario Bros" release, they are improving it, in a way or to. (NSMB2 is a example.)

Untitled

DonnyKD

Shining-Void wrote:

Most of the music is recycled.

7 out of 21 tracks is "most"? Did you even try to research how many recycled tracks there are?

it doesn't reinvent itself beyond the challenge mode

And the world themes, and Boost Mode, and the Koopalings, and the levels themselves...

DonnyKD

19Robb92

This is looking sooo good Can't wait! Kind of sucks there's still 14 days to go here in EU.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Hokori

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Yeah let's not forget, people don't play the story mode in COD (from my experience) and just go for online mode. One person I know said this "COD has a campaign mode????" I LOLED so much, even I knew it had that

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Aviator

As a single player experience, it's probably gonna be bad again.

Great with 4 people.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

19Robb92

Aviator wrote:

As a single player experience, it's probably gonna be bad again.

Great with 4 people.

I think the singleplayer is going to be a lot more enjoyable this time around, considering the challenge mode. I can definitely see myself spending lots of time on that.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

JoyBoy

I have to agree that single player looks alot better this time around, it seems to get more focus than the multiplayer

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.