Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 361 to 380 of 592

GamecubeMan

Adam wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Well look at it this way people, another controller to fool litlle kids into thinking they are actually playing when their not.!

Haha, I feel less evil now knowing others do this, too. I want the young ones to have a good time, but not at the expense of my save file. Sometimes a man has to draw a hard line.

Yup

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

19Robb92

Boss battles are definitely improved a lot this time around (thank god). It was extremely boring going up against these exact bosses with the same patterns from NSMBWii in NSMB2 IMO. Glad they're changing it up.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Happy_Mask

[Crosses Fingers for SM64 bowser level music remix]

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Crazybrain1

I looked up a list of worlds. There is actually a list, although it might not be complete.
Here it is:

World 1. Acorn Plains. (Grassy world)
World 2. Layer-Cake Desert. (Desert-ish world)
World 3a. Frosted Glacier. (Ice world)
World 3b. Sparkling Waters. (Tropical world)
World 4. Soda Jungle. (Jungle world)
World 5. Rock-Candy Mines. (Mountain/Rocky world)
World 6. Meringue Clouds. (Cloud world)
World 7. Peach's Castle. (The castle and probably final boss)

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

19Robb92

Everything looks sooooooo much better

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Hokori

Hmmm on Sunday should I get this? Or ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge? I'm so confused ATM

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

3DS_excel

HarmoKnight wrote:

Hmmm on Sunday should I get this? Or ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge? I'm so confused ATM

I would get Mario but it depends on your preferences to be honest. You could always get both

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

Whopper744

HarmoKnight wrote:

I feel like fighting games (not including Smash Bros) only have so much to do in them. Not so much my cup of tea. At least not for 60 bucks. I'd say Mario out of the two anyway, but that's also coming from a big Mario fan.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Xilef

Joshers744 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I feel like fighting games (not including Smash Bros) only have so much to do in them. Not so much my cup of tea. At least not for 60 bucks. I'd say Mario out of the two anyway, but that's also coming from a big Mario fan.

Ninja Gaiden isn't a fighting game. it's a hack and slash. It's a major differense.

Xilef

Norfair

HarmoKnight wrote:

We all know that you want Mario.. Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

Whopper744

Xilef wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Ninja Gaiden isn't a fighting game. it's a hack and slash. It's a major differense.

Whoops. Got it mixed up with another game. I don't know why I read that wrong. I know there's a good difference between fighting and hack and slash.
Can't really say I've played much of them though.
I still feel like you can't go wrong with Mario.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Hokori

Ok I'll see what I get, I might get both if I have enough $$$ but I may get NG3 first, I kinda like hack n slashes, but I like platformers to, I'll deffently get both by the end of Dec

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic