Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 361 to 380 of 585

19Robb92

Everything looks sooooooo much better

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Hokori

Hmmm on Sunday should I get this? Or ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge? I'm so confused ATM

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

3DS_excel

HarmoKnight wrote:

Hmmm on Sunday should I get this? Or ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge? I'm so confused ATM

I would get Mario but it depends on your preferences to be honest. You could always get both

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

Whopper744

HarmoKnight wrote:

I feel like fighting games (not including Smash Bros) only have so much to do in them. Not so much my cup of tea. At least not for 60 bucks. I'd say Mario out of the two anyway, but that's also coming from a big Mario fan.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Xilef

Joshers744 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I feel like fighting games (not including Smash Bros) only have so much to do in them. Not so much my cup of tea. At least not for 60 bucks. I'd say Mario out of the two anyway, but that's also coming from a big Mario fan.

Ninja Gaiden isn't a fighting game. it's a hack and slash. It's a major differense.

Xilef

Norfair

HarmoKnight wrote:

We all know that you want Mario.. Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

Whopper744

Xilef wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Ninja Gaiden isn't a fighting game. it's a hack and slash. It's a major differense.

Whoops. Got it mixed up with another game. I don't know why I read that wrong. I know there's a good difference between fighting and hack and slash.
Can't really say I've played much of them though.
I still feel like you can't go wrong with Mario.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Hokori

Ok I'll see what I get, I might get both if I have enough $$$ but I may get NG3 first, I kinda like hack n slashes, but I like platformers to, I'll deffently get both by the end of Dec

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

e-love

So when I pick up my Wii U this Sunday, unfortunately I won't have enough to get this game as well. Hopefully Nintendo Land holds me over until Christmas. That's when I get my true first game!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DarkNinja9

anyone hoping we later get some DLC for this game? like they did with the 3ds mario game

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

19Robb92

DarkNinja9 wrote:

anyone hoping we later get some DLC for this game? like they did with the 3ds mario game

I hope so.

Additional challenges would be nice. Those look a LOT more appealing than the Coin Rush stages from NSMB2 IMO.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Norfair

3Dash wrote:

Does anyone know what that green loop does? It looks similar to the red loop that makes you get red coins for a prize... is there a differance?

Skip to about 1:25

It's just like the red loops, except that it makes green coins that spin in a weird circle in groups of three and there are four or five groups in total per ring, or so it seems, I am not sure the prize is always a 1 up..

Edited on by Norfair

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

CM30

Well, the prize for getting the Red Coins in the New Super Mario Bros games was either an item (if you were small or super Mario) or a 1-Up (if you were fire/racccon/ice/penguin/propeller Mario), so maybe the same works for the Green Coin rings? Especially as the person playing had Mario in Flying Squirrel form at the time.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.