Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 341 to 360 of 585

TheDreamingHawk

19Robb92 wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

You do realize we're approaching the final days before launch, right? And if NSMBU doesn't launch with the WiiU, that jeopardizes a very successful launch.

I'm not saying they have to delay the game. I'm saying this option should have been put in long ago.

The WiiU Pro Controller was announced all the way back in June and surely Nintendo developers knew about it long before that. Not including it is a pure design choice, and a bad one at that,

No. Just no. Knowing Nintendo they would probably mess up and map the jump button to the B button instead of A.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

19Robb92

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Like bongos added when you get Yoshi in SMW, man, that's cool.

Yeah, it awesome

KaiserGX wrote:

Where is the rest that is new?

I have no idea. I've just been following GameExplains video feed of NSMBU videos. Someone in the comment section asked if the music was recycled and they replied that it was about 50/50 of new/old.

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

No. Just no. Knowing Nintendo they would probably mess up and map the jump button to the B button instead of A.

What? :/

The GamePad has the exact same button layout as the WiiU Pro Controller, you can play NSMBU with the GamePad. All they have to do is make a control scheme, that is already finished, available on a similar controller.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

e-love

KaiserGX wrote:

Acorn Plain, Athletic is new.

Jungle, Ice, Desert, Ghost, Underground, Beach, Underwater, Mini Boss, Boss, Mid Castle, Castle, Mini Game, are the same.

Where is the rest that is new?

If that's seriously the ratio of new to old music, that's a shame. Although I think we should give them credit for all the themes that play while on the world map and also the snow levels.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

19Robb92

KaiserGX wrote:

The map over world has new music to each area, is that your 50/50?

No?

I haven't played the game, how should I know? I'm just taking info from people who has played it.

Edited on by 19Robb92

19Robb92

KaiserGX wrote:

I'm sorry! I thought you had the game that Nintendo sent you because you were a journalist! OH OHS!

-___-

Well.. That's a weird assumption.

GamecubeMan

Well look at it this way people, another controller to fool litlle kids into thinking they are actually playing when their not.
Hopefully this wont be the case with Pikmin 3 but I dont know?!?!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

e-love

So is anyone else crossing their fingers the final Bowser music isn't identical to the last 2 games..? ;_;

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Adam

GamecubeMan wrote:

Well look at it this way people, another controller to fool litlle kids into thinking they are actually playing when their not.!

Haha, I feel less evil now knowing others do this, too. I want the young ones to have a good time, but not at the expense of my save file. Sometimes a man has to draw a hard line.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

GamecubeMan

Adam wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Well look at it this way people, another controller to fool litlle kids into thinking they are actually playing when their not.!

Haha, I feel less evil now knowing others do this, too. I want the young ones to have a good time, but not at the expense of my save file. Sometimes a man has to draw a hard line.

Yup

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

19Robb92

Boss battles are definitely improved a lot this time around (thank god). It was extremely boring going up against these exact bosses with the same patterns from NSMBWii in NSMB2 IMO. Glad they're changing it up.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Happy_Mask

[Crosses Fingers for SM64 bowser level music remix]

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Crazybrain1

I looked up a list of worlds. There is actually a list, although it might not be complete.
Here it is:

World 1. Acorn Plains. (Grassy world)
World 2. Layer-Cake Desert. (Desert-ish world)
World 3a. Frosted Glacier. (Ice world)
World 3b. Sparkling Waters. (Tropical world)
World 4. Soda Jungle. (Jungle world)
World 5. Rock-Candy Mines. (Mountain/Rocky world)
World 6. Meringue Clouds. (Cloud world)
World 7. Peach's Castle. (The castle and probably final boss)

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.