Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 241 to 260 of 629

NintyFan

I wouldn't be worried about the music. Even though its music was almost entirely reused, NSMB2's Reznor fights originally had the NSMBW mid-boss music at E3 before the SMW boss music remix. This game is different enough to have a totally new soundtrack, and if worst comes to worst, it might be like Super Mario 3D Land in which only two music tracks were reused from Super Mario Galaxy while everything else was new.

New_3DaSh_XL

Xilef wrote:

Emaan wrote:

So I'm a little concerned for the music in this game. For a while now I thought it was all brand new based on the trailers and main theme.

However, since all this hands-on footage has been appearing as of late, I'm hearing familiar music on the beach and forest levels. Did Nintendo really keep the same music from 2009's NSMBW with this one still? I thought NSMB2 was the last of it.

Both, maybe? Some new music, some old? I think GameXplain metioned something about it having new music on the comments of their video, although i'm not sure he meant everything was new.

Nintendo always changes the music last-minute, and there's going to be a few familiar tunes, but I'm sure there'll be new tunes. Just guessing.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

CM30

I have to say... well, I've said this a lot already, but I really love the screens of Boom Boom being powered up by Kamek's magic and Morton's airship. In fact, I think I've figured out how the Boom Boom battle shown there works.

That sand turns into water every now and again and presumably Boom Boom swims through it to try and attack Mario. Here's why I believe this:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/BoomBo...

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe that's just world 2's tower and world 4's tower and they're two seperate levels. Still, Boom Boom's mad flailing in other screens at least implies his abilities are different, right?

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

LolWut

These pics give me a boner

Do I even play?
What's a "gamer" anyway? POKÉMON!

Norfair

LolWut wrote:

These pics give me a boner

"Anyone order.. Pipe cleaning..?"

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

Aviator

CM30 wrote:

I have to say... well, I've said this a lot already, but I really love the screens of Boom Boom being powered up by Kamek's magic and Morton's airship. In fact, I think I've figured out how the Boom Boom battle shown there works.

That sand turns into water every now and again and presumably Boom Boom swims through it to try and attack Mario. Here's why I believe this:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/BoomBo...

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe that's just world 2's tower and world 4's tower and they're two seperate levels. Still, Boom Boom's mad flailing in other screens at least implies his abilities are different, right?

It's most likely Boom Boom is a Fortress boss and you fight him many times.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

KaiserGX

What it did in Super Mario Bros. 3. Give him wings and such.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Happy_Mask

KaiserGX wrote:

What it did in Super Mario Bros. 3. Give him wings and such.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Hokori

They are 2 different castles because one has water the other has sand

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Hokori

Oh no I missed that, all I saw was the walls part

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic