Wii U Forum

Topic: NSMBU

Showing 241 to 260 of 629

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

241. Posted:

I wouldn't be worried about the music. Even though its music was almost entirely reused, NSMB2's Reznor fights originally had the NSMBW mid-boss music at E3 before the SMW boss music remix. This game is different enough to have a totally new soundtrack, and if worst comes to worst, it might be like Super Mario 3D Land in which only two music tracks were reused from Super Mario Galaxy while everything else was new.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

242. Posted:

Mario blasting off to fight Morton in his airship.
Untitled

Kamek giving Boom-Boom some magical assitance.
Untitled

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

243. Posted:

The game looks really smooth visually, love it.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

244. Posted:

Yeah, those pics look really nice. Can't wait to play this game!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

245. Posted:

Xilef wrote:

Emaan wrote:

So I'm a little concerned for the music in this game. For a while now I thought it was all brand new based on the trailers and main theme.

However, since all this hands-on footage has been appearing as of late, I'm hearing familiar music on the beach and forest levels. Did Nintendo really keep the same music from 2009's NSMBW with this one still? I thought NSMB2 was the last of it. :O

Both, maybe? Some new music, some old? I think GameXplain metioned something about it having new music on the comments of their video, although i'm not sure he meant everything was new.

Nintendo always changes the music last-minute, and there's going to be a few familiar tunes, but I'm sure there'll be new tunes. Just guessing.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CM30

246. Posted:

I have to say... well, I've said this a lot already, but I really love the screens of Boom Boom being powered up by Kamek's magic and Morton's airship. In fact, I think I've figured out how the Boom Boom battle shown there works.

That sand turns into water every now and again and presumably Boom Boom swims through it to try and attack Mario. Here's why I believe this:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/BoomBo...

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe that's just world 2's tower and world 4's tower and they're two seperate levels. Still, Boom Boom's mad flailing in other screens at least implies his abilities are different, right?

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

247. Posted:

@CM30 Cool, it's a nice resolution too for being a GamePad shot!

Does anyone know yet what that star does? I know you get it by jumping on a certain amout of those boost blocks...

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

LolWut

248. Posted:

These pics give me a boner

Do I even play?
What's a "gamer" anyway? POKÉMON!

AuthorMessage

Norfair

249. Posted:

LolWut wrote:

These pics give me a boner

"Anyone order.. Pipe cleaning..?"

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

AuthorMessage

Aviator

250. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

I have to say... well, I've said this a lot already, but I really love the screens of Boom Boom being powered up by Kamek's magic and Morton's airship. In fact, I think I've figured out how the Boom Boom battle shown there works.

That sand turns into water every now and again and presumably Boom Boom swims through it to try and attack Mario. Here's why I believe this:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/BoomBo...

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe that's just world 2's tower and world 4's tower and they're two seperate levels. Still, Boom Boom's mad flailing in other screens at least implies his abilities are different, right?

It's most likely Boom Boom is a Fortress boss and you fight him many times.

When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

CM30

251. Posted:

True, that's what I was thinking.

Still, what's Kamek's role in this? He's very clearly seen using magic on Boom Boom r the arena, so what's the effect?

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

252. Posted:

@CM30 Turning the sand to water? Maybe?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

253. Posted:

What it did in Super Mario Bros. 3. Give him wings and such.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

CM30

254. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@CM30 Turning the sand to water? Maybe?

That's what I said.

And giving him wings would be cool, although it'd be a bit lame that Boom Boom needs magic to get a power he originally had without it.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

255. Posted:

Hey wait just a second! Those 2 photos are from 2 differant castles! Notice the walls.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

CM30

256. Posted:

Yeah, and that was what I suspected as well. Then again, I guess the walls could change colour and design in game based on magic, it's definitely possible to do (and presumably easy to program).

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

257. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

What it did in Super Mario Bros. 3. Give him wings and such.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Hokori

258. Posted:

They are 2 different castles because one has water the other has sand

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

259. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

They are 2 different castles because one has water the other has sand

Did you see what we said earlier? They could be the same if Kamek turns the sand to water.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Hokori

260. Posted:

Oh no I missed that, all I saw was the walls part

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }