Forums

Topic: Notch (Minecraft creator) makes a bad joke about the Wii U.

Posts 121 to 127 of 127

unrandomsam

SCAR392 wrote:

I have a better joke. Wii U has NO GAMES. That's even less than 3

Truth is not a joke and never will be,

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

KryptoniteKrunch

WaLzgi wrote:

I don't think it should be that much of an issue. He made a joke about Nintendo, the trolls eat it up and exaggerate its humor, and the fervent fans defend with lots of bias. Just another typical day

This. People should just move on and get over it. That goes for the trolls that eat this kinda stuff up and the oversensitive fans.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

ToastyYogurt

WaLzgi wrote:

Jack Tretton no longer works for Sony. Stay tuned for another word of wisdom by Michael Pachter, everyone's favorite "liar"

He doesn't? Aw.

RIP Jack Tretton being a jerk in the eyes of Nintendo fans.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

rockodoodle

PokeTune wrote:

Remember, to every every joke there is a hint of truth. So in a sense he's not entirely wrong.

I have 31 retail games for my Wii U and about that many eShop titles. There's at least a dozen retail games coming out in the next year that I want. And there's a few old titles that I want just for grins. How many games do you need?

At that, I'll take Nintendo's exclusives over either XBone (which I'm actually going to get on August 26th) or Ps4.

rockodoodle

PokeTune

rockodoodle wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Remember, to every every joke there is a hint of truth. So in a sense he's not entirely wrong.

I have 31 retail games for my Wii U and about that many eShop titles. There's at least a dozen retail games coming out in the next year that I want. And there's a few old titles that I want just for grins. How many games do you need?

At that, I'll take Nintendo's exclusives over either XBone (which I'm actually going to get on August 26th) or Ps4.

Well having some 3rd party titles would be good like the rest of the industry and maybe if Nintendo put in the effort to get 3rd parties on good terms with them, then maybe that'd be a reality.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

rockodoodle

PokeTune wrote:

rockodoodle wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

Well having some 3rd party titles would be good like the rest of the industry and maybe if Nintendo put in the effort to get 3rd parties on good terms with them, then maybe that'd be a reality.

At least right now, there's only three XBone games that interest me. While virtually nothing NEW in terms of third party games is coming out, there's a pretty decent library, certainly far more than two games.

rockodoodle

SCRAPPER392

unrandomsam wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I have a better joke. Wii U has NO GAMES. That's even less than 3

Truth is not a joke and never will be,

What? Oh, I get it. LOL.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.