Forums

Topic: No Advanced Warfare for Wii U Confirmed

Posts 141 to 156 of 156

2Sang

So sad/sarcasm

COD is the only worse franchise more pathetic than "New" Super mario bros. at least NSMB isn't released every year and at least they change the theme of the game up once in a while.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

Punished_Boss wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Isn't it safe to say that the Wii U will be the secondary system of most gamers? Is that really a bad thing? Gamers can have their third party titles on PC, Xbox One, or PS4 and have Smash and other Nintendo titles on the Wii U.

Yes.

In a bad economy definitely yes. That said, real gamers would be much more interested in ps4 or wii u over xbone because of the exclusives. PS4 is the ideal console this gen for those who can only own 1 console and don't care about smash bros.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Dave24

So Nintendo will be secondary system with awesome exclusives and high replay value. As long as there are awesome games made for U, I don't care at all.

Also, it looks like people are shocked that Nintendo doesn't get the 'major' third party, like it is the first time or something.

Edited on by Dave24

Dave24

Blast

In JAPAN, the Wii U is definitely becoming the primary console choice over time. Sometimes I really do love how most Japanese gamers just do not jump at every freaking big Western game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Kkaptain_REV

Blast wrote:

In JAPAN, the Wii U is definitely becoming the primary console choice over time. Sometimes I really do love how most Japanese gamers just do not jump at every freaking big Western game.

I know right most Nintendo exclusive games are better than most west games anyways

#SWOUP

LegatoSkyheart

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I keep thinking the title means Intelligent Systems said they'll never make Advance Wars for Wii U or something.

Same here, even though I know what it's about I keep thinking it says "There will not be an Advance Wars on WiiU".
Still the News of No Advance Warfare for WiiU is bad, considering the game is coming to 360 and PS3 as well.

From no DLC support to no Support at all. Did Activision even want to sell Call of Duty on WiiU?

LegatoSkyheart

Hy8ogen

@WaLzgi Not for me. Nintendo console is my primary and my Sony consoles are always secondary. I want to play all Nintendo games, but I only want to play a selected few 3rd party games. So yeah, I'm one of the minority.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

CanisWolfred

I have a feeling both consoles will see an equal amount of use from me in the end. Kinda like how I still played a lot of Wii stuff despite having a 360 and PS3.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LzWinky

Hy8ogen wrote:

@WaLzgi Not for me. Nintendo console is my primary and my Sony consoles are always secondary. I want to play all Nintendo games, but I only want to play a selected few 3rd party games. So yeah, I'm one of the minority.

I don't even have a Sony system now. I had a PS2 and a PS3, but I lost interest after the PS3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

Hy8ogen wrote:

@Hy8ogen Wow... I feel the exact same way!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LegatoSkyheart

I find it pretty hard to main a Nintendo console.
Especially this generation. Too many good games missing the console and nothing to replace it.
The Wii at least had some great games like No More Heroes or Tales of Symphonia 2 to tide over Droughts or the lack of major 3rd Party.

WiiU isn't getting hardly any support except from inside the studio. Money hatting and what not.

LegatoSkyheart

Chrono_Cross

SCAR392 wrote:

Who even cares? Wii U can be a primary console. Wii was for alot of people last generation, until the price got lowered and lots of people had one next to their Xbox and PS. Besides, games like Smash Bros, Zelda, Starfox, Bayonetta, Devil's Third, etc. are "core" games. You're gonna seem like an idiot if you say otherwise.

If you want a media player, you wouldn't even buy PS4. You can't even play CDs or stream stuff on it right now. People need to get over this s***.

You need to go outside. Right now.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Grumblevolcano

Hy8ogen wrote:

Wii U/3DS is my primary with Xbox 360 as secondary. Don't really see the point of owning a XB1/PS4 right now.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SCRAPPER392

Chrono_Cross wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Who even cares? Wii U can be a primary console. Wii was for alot of people last generation, until the price got lowered and lots of people had one next to their Xbox and PS. Besides, games like Smash Bros, Zelda, Starfox, Bayonetta, Devil's Third, etc. are "core" games. You're gonna seem like an idiot if you say otherwise.

If you want a media player, you wouldn't even buy PS4. You can't even play CDs or stream stuff on it right now. People need to get over this s***.

You need to go outside. Right now.

You are right. I deserve a vacation.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Kkaptain_REV

regardless of whether its coming to the wii u or not it's a game/series i can live without

#SWOUP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.