Forums

Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 301 to 320 of 371

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I've heard this thing that you can draw pictures for others to see, what is that?

Miiverse.

Ok, how do I use Miiverse and how can I show others my drawings?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I've heard this thing that you can draw pictures for others to see, what is that?

Miiverse.

Ok, how do I use Miiverse and how can I show others my drawings?

To activate Miiverse just tap the icon on the home menu or the suspended menu. Now it will always be available. If you want to send something from Nintendoland just go to the game and click the bubble in the bottom left and draw.

kkslider5552000

either I suck or unexpected difficulty increase compared to Wii Sports Resort, which was only challenging if you played it enough.

Honestly the main thing I got out of this so far is YOU CAN TRIPLE JUMP, HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?! Seriously, it's apparently entirely pointless but that's a pretty awesome touch nonetheless.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

e-love

bonesy91 wrote:

Beat that frustating ninja star game...

SPOILER

to find out that our princess? is in another castle

Spoiler end

Yeah, what was that about? I'm not really sure how to save her. I did a whole second play through and noticed no changes.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheKingOfTown

Well, this game blows Wii Sports out of the water...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

kkslider5552000

TheKingofTown wrote:

Well, this game blows Wii Sports out of the water...

I'd hope so cause I have a feeling Wii Sports has already not...aged the best.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ketchupcat

When I try to play Captain Falcon's Twister Race, the gamepad keeps disconnecting ad needs to be recalibrated. Does this happen for anyone else?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Tasuki

I have to say I think my favorite games are the Zelda one and Pikman one. Played those two for a few hours co-op with my son. Only reason I had to stop was cause my arm got tired from the Zelda one. Lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Chrono_Cross

I have a feeling that the Yoshi and Donkey Kong minigame are secretly the best ones. Oh and the Animal Crossing minigame is rad, too.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Tasuki

CactusJackson wrote:

I have a feeling that the Yoshi and Donkey Kong minigame are secretly the best ones. Oh and the Animal Crossing minigame is rad, too.

The Yoshi one is pretty fun too. I haven't played the DK one or the Animal Crossing one yet.

My Backlog

KingDunsparce

This game is amazing! My family and I played this for hours straight and I haven't even felt like trying out the other games I have yet.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

DudeSean

My favorites are the Donkey Kong Crash Course and Metroid Blast. I also like the Luigi's Mansion one, but don't get to pay it as much because it's multiplayer only.

At the end when they show pictures scrolling in the background, and they give you the option to post to miiverse, they should let you post one of those pictures with it. Why show the pictures scrolling in the background, and then not even let you look at them up close or post them to miiverse?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

TheKingOfTown

Out of all the "chase" minigames (Mario Chase, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing) I'd say Animal Crossing was the most fun.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

New_3DaSh_XL

Yesterday I defeated Ridley, the final boss of Metroid Blast and got a star in that. I really enjoyed Metroid Blast! I especially liked defeating Kraid, it was really fun to defeat!

Next I'm gonna go for starring Pikmin Adventure.

BTW Kinda off topic question: I was trying to play Metroid Blast with my bro, but his WiiMote wasn't responding right. He has to turn his WiiMote around to get it to point at the screen. We tried calibrating it, but that didn't work either. It worked Christmas day, I don't understand why it doesn't work today. Any ideas? I haven't tried it today yet, so maybe it works, maybe not.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

I-U

Nintendo Land is really amazing. I have yet to try every game available, but I do love the Pikmin and Metroid games a lot. My little brother and I cleared all 30 levels in Metroid Blast yesterday, and those extra levels really outdo even the current series in terms of experience at times. There are two boss situations in the extras that I never recall being done within the current series, and after seeing Nintendo Land's execution, I would like the series to explore those ideas. I have enjoyed both the ship and land combat, though I have mostly been the pilot. At first, it did feel a bit odd controlling Samus's ship (it has never been done before), but I got use to the feel of the ship quickly enough to avoid disaster and beat Kraid. Right now, my little brother and I are looking to get Master ranks. Plenty of Metroid Blast should be revisited for a future Metroid title, especially its handling of a third person experience within a 3D setting.

Where Metroid Blast gave me thrills with its tactical focus, Pikmin gives me thrills with its faster paced mayhem. I really like the concept of controlling Olimar with the left trigger, left stick and touch screen. It really makes me long for a 3DS Pikmin experience. The execution for this game is again very smooth, and brings plenty of ideas to the table that can be used in future Pikmin installments. The most wowing moment for me probably is with the encounter against the Bulblord. While my little brother got an overhead view of the giant, I received a closer perspective of the beast. The difference made the Bulblord look a bit more intimidating with its size on the gamepad screen. Overall, I would probably give both Pikmin Adventure and Metroid Blast 9s or 9.5s.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

zoroarkrules25

I like the animal crossing and luigi's mansion best. I haven't tried the metroid yet though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Happy_Mask

Battle Quest is great fun, and Pikmin and Metroid are awesome too. Octopus Dance is rubbish though, it's the only bad single player game. But I can't get past the brick wall in Balloon Trip breeze though.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Tasuki

Been trying to clear the 3rd level of the Zelda Monster Quest myself. I use the sword and my son uses the bow and arrow. Just one question anyone know how to get past the little armor bug like creatures in the 3rd level. I seem not to be able to damage them with the sword.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.