Forums

Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 281 to 300 of 371

Chrono_Cross

How do you unlock the second level to Donkey Kong Crash Course?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Burning_Spear

CactusJackson wrote:

How do you unlock the second level to Donkey Kong Crash Course?

This got me the first time too. Play it through again. After you've reached Pauline, a path will open and take you to the second board.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

skywake

So you have to get to the end through some crazy bit of luck.... and then get to the end AGAIN to reach the second course?

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Burning_Spear

I don't know if I just missed it the first time and quit out of the game or if they make you complete it a second time before unlocking the next level. They did that in Balloon Pop. .. just stopped the game and said next time more would be unlocked. A little annoying. For anyone who has Pilotwings Resort, it's the same thing. The first time you perfect a level it tells you play again for the bonus points.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

kkslider5552000

skywake wrote:

So you have to get to the end through some crazy bit of luck.... and then get to the end AGAIN to reach the second course?

It reminds me of the insane idea of making you replay every single tournament on every difficulty in every game in Mario Sports Mix to unlock stuff.

Actually no it doesn't, this is actually a GOOD idea.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Xyphon22

I'm just wondering for people that have multiple Wii U games, are you still playing this or have you kind of abandoned it? I only ask because the last couple times I have gotten on my Wii U, the Miiverse only shows 2 people actually playing this game. I don't know what that actually amounts to, but there used to be a huge crowd every time, and it kind of surprised me.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Hokori

I just cheated to get the stamps in the multiplayer games (I never have company over )

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Mreow

Xyphon22 wrote:

I'm just wondering for people that have multiple Wii U games, are you still playing this or have you kind of abandoned it? I only ask because the last couple times I have gotten on my Wii U, the Miiverse only shows 2 people actually playing this game. I don't know what that actually amounts to, but there used to be a huge crowd every time, and it kind of surprised me.

Im still playing it. Trying to improve my scores on balloon trip. Think its gonna be a while until i fet tired of it, if i get tired of it.

Mreow

evildevil97

After playing Pikmin Adventure, I would love a full-fledged mission-based Pikmin game for the 3DS. (The console games, whilst undeniably good, aren't really my cup of tea. Pikmin Adventure is awesome.)

evildevil97

Nintendo Network ID: evildevil97

ChuJelly

I love Pikmin adventure, but I do not think it feels like Pikmin enough to me. There is no strategy or anything, just hit and throw. I do wish it were a bit harder. I wouldn't mind a 3DS game similar to it, though, if it has some strategy aspect to it. I used to think that Pikmin 3 would be released on 3DS (before Wii U was announced)

I am overall surprised by Nintendo Land. It exceeded my expectations of being just a simple tech demo-like collection. It's actually quite extensive, unlike games like Wii Sports was. My personal favourite, I think, is probably Pikmin Adventure, or maybe Crash Course. You know, even though I crash over... and over.... and over again.

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

Tasuki

I have to say I am much more pleased with this pack in game than I was with Wii Sports. My son and I played a few of the games on mulitplayer and we had a blast. Took me awhile to get use to the control schemes of some of the games but definitely a great pack in game. Where as Wii Sports just felt like a bunch of demos Nintendoland feels like a full blown game. This is going to keep my busy till I get Assassins Creed III.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Shrapmo

I just had an awesome 2 hours playing Nintendo Land with my family! It was a total blast seeing my mom play Zelda!

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So, this is pretty cool. I really love Ninja Castle and Octopus Dance. Man Octopus Dance is hard though! I can't get pass scene 4! I'm enjoying this whole game more than I thought I would.

Yeah I know what you mean. I mainly played the Mario chase game the Zelda one and the Yoshi one where you have to draw a line on the game pad to get Yoshi to eat some fruit to open a locked door and had a blast. As I said this was a great pack in game.

My Backlog

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So, this is pretty cool. I really love Ninja Castle and Octopus Dance. Man Octopus Dance is hard though! I can't get pass scene 4! I'm enjoying this whole game more than I thought I would.

Yeah I know what you mean. I mainly played the Mario chase game the Zelda one and the Yoshi one where you have to draw a line on the game pad to get Yoshi to eat some fruit to open a locked door and had a blast. As I said this was a great pack in game.

Me and my brother actually just played the Yoshi game! It's really tough. Not what I was expecting. I liked that one. The music in this whole game is really sweet too.

Nintengirl

I got it today! It's so much fun. I love Donkey Kong's Crash Course and the Ninja one. My friend came over a couple hours ago. We played a couple rounds of the competitive games but she wanted to do co-op more. We finished Pikmin and half of the Metroid one. One weird thing that happened is that we made her Mii yet it didn't show up as a character to choose. Meh. I'll find out why tomorrow.
This game really surprised me. I thought it wouldn't be that fun but it really is a blast. Makes me wish they had a NintendoLand IRL. Without all the dying.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AgentChuckAloo

Nintengirl wrote:

I got it today! It's so much fun. I love Donkey Kong's Crash Course and the Ninja one. My friend came over a couple hours ago. We played a couple rounds of the competitive games but she wanted to do co-op more. We finished Pikmin and half of the Metroid one. One weird thing that happened is that we made her Mii yet it didn't show up as a character to choose. Meh. I'll find out why tomorrow.
This game really surprised me. I thought it wouldn't be that fun but it really is a blast. Makes me wish they had a NintendoLand IRL. Without all the dying.

You have to favorite a Mii in order for it to show up in Nintendoland.

AgentChuckAloo

Tasuki

Nintengirl wrote:

I got it today! It's so much fun. I love Donkey Kong's Crash Course

I have yet to check out the Donkey Kong game. Due to all the Christmas stuff that was going today I didnt get a whole lot of time to check everything out. Hopefully I will get some more time tomorrow after work.

My Backlog

Electricmastro

I've heard this thing that you can draw pictures for others to see, what is that?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.