Wii U Forum

Topic: NintendoLand Discussion

Showing 281 to 300 of 390

AuthorMessage

zaganh

281. Posted:

i love nintendo land i just got the day night sunset button for the amusement park i was hoping it could go day and night ^^

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

282. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

This is just my opinion, but this game doesn't need online play <.<

I wish people would stop acting like its some travesty it wasn't included. :O

Totaly agreed. This game's multiplayer wouldn't even be half as fun online as it is localy anyway..

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

283. Posted:

I hate having to disconnect from the internet to play this now or it freezes...besides that trouble I am really enjoying it.
I have completed the F-Zero game, and Donkey Kong Crash Courses (first level).

By the way, anyone know what the button that shoots out confetti does? It's it just for confetti?

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

LEGEND_MARIOID

284. Posted:

In games like Wii Party, Wii Fit Plus etc you have your own Miis made up from Mii Maker/Plaza in the game already and its easy to choose them and switch between them as users of the game. Can u not do that with Nintendo Land? If not, thou its a brilliant games collection, that's a lame omission.

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

AuthorMessage

blackside

285. Posted:

I don't think online multiplayer is necessary in this, but leaderboards would have been awesome.

blackside

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

286. Posted:

blackside wrote:

I don't think online multiplayer is necessary in this, but leaderboards would have been awesome.

Leader boards is what I most wanted? Even if it's just with friends.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Dragonfly224

287. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

blackside wrote:

Leader boards is what I most wanted? Even if it's just with friends.

I'm with you guys on this one, would be nice to compare your stats to your buddies.

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel
Gamertag: Dragonfly224
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

AuthorMessage

Varia01

288. Posted:

My favorite game so far is Metroid blast. The control scheme is real good for both the gamepad and the remote/nunchuck which contributes to really good gameplay which brings fun action. The low life on assault mission is a little lackluster, but the rest is still a fun joyride!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

289. Posted:

Dragonfly224 wrote:

I'm with you guys on this one, would be nice to compare your stats to your buddies.

You can compare stamps, coins, trophies, etc. through the Miiverse integration. So its somewhat like online leader boards in a way. I'd like a full on leader board for the high scores though, just don't think the game needs online multiplayer.

Question: How do you take snapshots in this game?

and also

Why do my Miiverse Mii's not show up until I like happen upon a certain Mii and get prompted "Mii's from Miiverse are visiting your plaza, allow them yes-no?"

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

290. Posted:

LEGEND_MARIOID wrote:

In games like Wii Party, Wii Fit Plus etc you have your own Miis made up from Mii Maker/Plaza in the game already and its easy to choose them and switch between them as users of the game. Can u not do that with Nintendo Land? If not, thou its a brilliant games collection, that's a lame omission.

You can play as any Mii you made in the attractions.

I finished all the gunship missions in Metroid Blast. The boss battle at the end was really cool!

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

mattatron

291. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I hate having to disconnect from the internet to play this now or it freezes...besides that trouble I am really enjoying it.
I have completed the F-Zero game, and Donkey Kong Crash Courses (first level).

By the way, anyone know what the button that shoots out confetti does? It's it just for confetti?

check my post towards the bottom of page 14 for a possible solution for keeping miiverse connected and free of freezes.

3DS FC: 4940-5666-3487. Games: KIU, code of princess
NNID: Mattatron

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

292. Posted:

How do you unlock the second level to Donkey Kong Crash Course?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Burning_Spear

293. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

How do you unlock the second level to Donkey Kong Crash Course?

This got me the first time too. Play it through again. After you've reached Pauline, a path will open and take you to the second board.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

AuthorMessage

skywake

294. Posted:

So you have to get to the end through some crazy bit of luck.... and then get to the end AGAIN to reach the second course? :o

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

Burning_Spear

295. Posted:

I don't know if I just missed it the first time and quit out of the game or if they make you complete it a second time before unlocking the next level. They did that in Balloon Pop. .. just stopped the game and said next time more would be unlocked. A little annoying. For anyone who has Pilotwings Resort, it's the same thing. The first time you perfect a level it tells you play again for the bonus points.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

296. Posted:

skywake wrote:

So you have to get to the end through some crazy bit of luck.... and then get to the end AGAIN to reach the second course? :o

It reminds me of the insane idea of making you replay every single tournament on every difficulty in every game in Mario Sports Mix to unlock stuff.

Actually no it doesn't, this is actually a GOOD idea.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

297. Posted:

I'm just wondering for people that have multiple Wii U games, are you still playing this or have you kind of abandoned it? I only ask because the last couple times I have gotten on my Wii U, the Miiverse only shows 2 people actually playing this game. I don't know what that actually amounts to, but there used to be a huge crowd every time, and it kind of surprised me.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Hokori

298. Posted:

I just cheated to get the stamps in the multiplayer games (I never have company over :()

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Mreow

299. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

I'm just wondering for people that have multiple Wii U games, are you still playing this or have you kind of abandoned it? I only ask because the last couple times I have gotten on my Wii U, the Miiverse only shows 2 people actually playing this game. I don't know what that actually amounts to, but there used to be a huge crowd every time, and it kind of surprised me.

Im still playing it. Trying to improve my scores on balloon trip. Think its gonna be a while until i fet tired of it, if i get tired of it.

Mreow

AuthorMessage

evildevil97

300. Posted:

After playing Pikmin Adventure, I would love a full-fledged mission-based Pikmin game for the 3DS. (The console games, whilst undeniably good, aren't really my cup of tea. Pikmin Adventure is awesome.)

evildevil97

Nintendo Network ID: evildevil97