Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 261 to 280 of 371

mattatron

saw this on gamefaqs:
Start miiverse before you start the game
start the game
then tap or kick a few people until it asks if you want to let other miis in
say yes, it should restart you on the tower and you're good to go
before I did this I just made another mii with no miiverse connectivity. Either way works

Edited on by mattatron

3DS FC: 4940-5666-3487. Games: KIU, code of princess
NNID: Mattatron

itsanandito

I've been really enjoying this game still. I wish there was an option to play with AI players for the multiplayer games. Every time I try to get someone to play the other games with me they're busy. I've yet to enjoy the multiplayer ones.

itsanandito

Cesco

I'd pay for one or more DLCs that could add more attractions to NintendoLand
Especially Bowling... I know that I could play "Wii sports" or "Wii sports resort", but I still think it would make a great christmas gift for me if I could play bowling in HD with friends and relatives

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

TsunamiSensei

Cesco wrote:

I'd pay for one or more DLCs that could add more attractions to NintendoLand
Especially Bowling... I know that I could play "Wii sports" or "Wii sports resort", but I still think it would make a great christmas gift for me if I could play bowling in HD with friends and relatives

How would bowling use the gamepad? And what Nintendo franchise would it be based off of?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

skywake

I doubt they'd make a Wii U Sports game as NintendoLand DLC. NintendoLand is a different sort of minigame collection so if we get DLC it might be something more along the lines of Pokemon Snap or an Arcade style 2D Starfox.

That said I think there's a damn good chance we'll see a Wii U Sports game at some point. Probably before the end of next year. They'd have to be stupid not to take advantage of the massive interest in the series. Personally I'd grab it even if it was just a HD remake of most of the old sports with decent MiIVerse integration.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

skywake

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

How would bowling use the gamepad? And what Nintendo franchise would it be based off of?

The same way it worked in the original you'd assume. Just make the GamePad display the location of the missed pins and current scores. They don't have to change things too much and you'd hope that they'd come up with a bunch of new sports that use the GamePad in interesting ways.

Cesco

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Well, in my imagination you are simply using the standard wii controller as you do in Wii Sports. Nothing fancy

Cesco

Cesco

skywake wrote:

That said I think there's a damn good chance we'll see a Wii U Sports game at some point. Probably before the end of next year.

That would be great. But this time let's hope Nintendo will add online play

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

e-love

This is just my opinion, but this game doesn't need online play <.<

I wish people would stop acting like its some travesty it wasn't included.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

skywake

@Emaan
The Wii Sports series or NintendoLand? The way I see it NintendoLand has plenty of MiiVerse all through it but I wouldn't have minded if I could see my friend's highscores. I know some would want to have online multiplayer Mario Chase and I do think that would have been cool.... but if they had just done leaderboards I would have been happy.

With the Wii Sports games the best ones were always "pass the remote" social singleplayer style experiences. Bowling, Golf, Archery, Basketball and Frisbee were the ones that ended up being played more than any of the others. Should a Wii Sports have online play? I don't think it needs to. Should there be online leaderboards? Damn straight there should be! NintendoLand dropped the ball on that one a bit, Wii U Sports should get it right.

zaganh

i love nintendo land i just got the day night sunset button for the amusement park i was hoping it could go day and night ^^

nintendo id zaganh

Pogocoop

Emaan wrote:

This is just my opinion, but this game doesn't need online play <.<

I wish people would stop acting like its some travesty it wasn't included.

Totaly agreed. This game's multiplayer wouldn't even be half as fun online as it is localy anyway..

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Whopper744

I hate having to disconnect from the internet to play this now or it freezes...besides that trouble I am really enjoying it.
I have completed the F-Zero game, and Donkey Kong Crash Courses (first level).

By the way, anyone know what the button that shoots out confetti does? It's it just for confetti?

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

LEGEND_MARIOID

In games like Wii Party, Wii Fit Plus etc you have your own Miis made up from Mii Maker/Plaza in the game already and its easy to choose them and switch between them as users of the game. Can u not do that with Nintendo Land? If not, thou its a brilliant games collection, that's a lame omission.

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

blackside

I don't think online multiplayer is necessary in this, but leaderboards would have been awesome.

blackside

xBASSxMONSTAx

blackside wrote:

I don't think online multiplayer is necessary in this, but leaderboards would have been awesome.

Leader boards is what I most wanted? Even if it's just with friends.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Dragonfly224

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

blackside wrote:

Leader boards is what I most wanted? Even if it's just with friends.

I'm with you guys on this one, would be nice to compare your stats to your buddies.

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

FireMario887

My favorite game so far is Metroid blast. The control scheme is real good for both the gamepad and the remote/nunchuck which contributes to really good gameplay which brings fun action. The low life on assault mission is a little lackluster, but the rest is still a fun joyride!

FireMario887

e-love

Dragonfly224 wrote:

I'm with you guys on this one, would be nice to compare your stats to your buddies.

You can compare stamps, coins, trophies, etc. through the Miiverse integration. So its somewhat like online leader boards in a way. I'd like a full on leader board for the high scores though, just don't think the game needs online multiplayer.

Question: How do you take snapshots in this game?

and also

Why do my Miiverse Mii's not show up until I like happen upon a certain Mii and get prompted "Mii's from Miiverse are visiting your plaza, allow them yes-no?"

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

mattatron

Joshers744 wrote:

I hate having to disconnect from the internet to play this now or it freezes...besides that trouble I am really enjoying it.
I have completed the F-Zero game, and Donkey Kong Crash Courses (first level).

By the way, anyone know what the button that shoots out confetti does? It's it just for confetti?

check my post towards the bottom of page 14 for a possible solution for keeping miiverse connected and free of freezes.

3DS FC: 4940-5666-3487. Games: KIU, code of princess
NNID: Mattatron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.